Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours (5630 Views)

Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Butt And Ni*ples In See-through Lingerie / Instagram Famous Twerk Queen, Janemena Puts Her Massive Butt On Display. PICS / Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Massive Butt On Instagram, Says It's Natural' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours by DebbieBianca(f): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Khloe, has sparked implants rumours on social media.

The reality star shared this video of herself flaunting her massive backside, and many believe she may have had implants to enlarged her butts.

Over the months, Khloe has credited her body transformation on 'weight gain syrup' and 'pap,' a claim which some of her fans have rebuked.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5eMporIKrk

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEicf8NgIf-/?igshid=1k9whqd62ebk2

CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Re: New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours by DebbieBianca(f): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
See More reactions

Re: New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours by fati2001(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Good for she.
Re: New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours by WonderWoman5775(f): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
I don't know her tho
Re: New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours by Friendlyjoe: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Her life, her bumbum

1 Like

Re: New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours by ValCon888: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ugly girl with flat nyash, she just can't win.
Re: New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
ValCon888:

She's ugly but she ain't repulsive.
Better put, she has average look but she's both hot and sexy.
Never underrate average looking girls with hot, sexy charms.

About the flat nyash, it ain't flat, considering her body size and frame.
Slim girls with corresponding tiny waist and petite cheeky asses are always attractive to those who know good things.
I can bet on Penaldo's two balls that those petite nyashes would be as soft as today's bread.
Petite girls are the 7th wonder of the world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours by waledeji(m): 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
light099:

Better put, she has average look. She's both hot and sexy.

About the flat nyash, it ain't flat too considering her body size and frame.
Slim girls with corresponding petite cheeky asses are always attractive to those who know good things.
I can bet on Penaldo's two balls that those petite nyashes would be as soft as today's bread.

2 Likes

Re: New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours by uniqueboi1(m): 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Na real pap. See animal undecided
Re: New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:35am On Sep 01, 2020
ValCon888:
Shut up!

1 Like

Re: New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:37am On Sep 01, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
Shut up!
Ugly girl spotted
Re: New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:53am On Sep 01, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Ugly girl spotted
And so? Does that give you the right to body shame people?

Your bad character is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:56am On Sep 01, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
And so? Does that give you the right to body shame people?

Your bad character is disgusting.
I don't have any bad character, I'm just stating the fact.
Re: New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
I don't have any bad character, I'm just stating the fact.
Does your fact reduce the support and attention Khloe gets from her fans?

Abeg, no be everything person dey use catch cruise. And no, it doesn't mean I'm ugly.

1 Like

Re: New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours by Cmoni1(m): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2020
Khloe na sweet gal.I been like her skinny dat year.

1 Like

Re: New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours by Austeeenxx: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2020
light099:

Better put, she has average look but she's both hot and sexy.

About the flat nyash, it ain't flat too considering her body size and frame.
Slim girls with corresponding tiny waist and petite cheeky asses are always attractive to those who know good things.

You're my hero.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Rocks A White Bikini Better / Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower / Leona Caught Up In Nigeria Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.