Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nigerian Studing In University Of Alberta, Calgary And Waterloo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Studing In University Of Alberta, Calgary And Waterloo (4353 Views)

Disaster In University Of Uyo As Fire Guts Girls Hostel [see Photo] / Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) / falling education standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Studing In University Of Alberta, Calgary And Waterloo by lanreade(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2010
I just want to know if there are nigerian students presently studing or graduated from these universities:University of Waterloo, University of Alberta and University of calgary all these universities are in canada.
I applied for Masters program in electrical and computer engineering for fall semester which is september this year.
What can you say about these schools?Is there opportunities for some that graduated from the schools as regards getting a well lucrative job after his/her program.
When would they decide on their admission and when is it advisable for someone to go to the embassy?How could someone starts to relate with a professor in my field?This is my mail, if there are other things you want me to know about.
Thank you as I will be looking forward to hear from you.
Re: Nigerian Studing In University Of Alberta, Calgary And Waterloo by Tosinng(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2010
I'll really appreciate it if someone could reply Lanreade's post.apparently the info would be useful to
others not just lanreade alone.
Re: Nigerian Studing In University Of Alberta, Calgary And Waterloo by TheMan3: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nairalanders, lets try and be helpful. If someone had answered this question years ago, it would have been useful to me today....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech:::::cut Off Mark For 2015/2016 Is Now Officially Out::::: / Must-ask Questions And Answers During SIWES/I.T Defense / Unn Project Topics | Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.