Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm (25310 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Leg?

Barcelona: 45% (83 votes)
Arsenal: 54% (100 votes)
Draw: 0% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

El-Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona. (2 - 1) - On 29th August 2012 / Copa Del Rey: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 2) On Wed, 18th January 2012 / UCL Final: Man United(0) Vs Barcelona(2) On Wednesday 27th May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Krayola(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2010
debosky:

Oh shut it. . . .It's not easy to get the ball? How much of the ball did we have to score TWICE today?

Camp Nou cannot be more intimidating than the Bernebeu or the San Siro and we've gone there and gotten WINS.

Go back and look at our run in 2006 - against Real and AC, we got draws at home and wins away. Barca can be taken, especially without 2 CBs.
grin grin ask man utd how we did with yaya toure at cb. And inter how we did with no messi.  . Una no dey shame? See how we came to run circles around u at home. I pity u. . . I really feel sorry for u. U go cry blood.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Omolulu(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2010
debosky:

Oh shut it. . . .It's not easy to get the ball? How much of the ball did we have to score TWICE today?

Camp Nou cannot be more intimidating than the Bernebeu or the San Siro and we've gone there and gotten WINS.

Go back and look at our run in 2006 - against Real and AC, we got draws at home and wins away. Barca can be taken, especially without 2 CBs.
another dumb quote from an arsenal fan, ask Barca how dey coped without Alves and Abidal in the final against Man utd, After they forced u guys to bring your best game out( although they played you guys like kids) you can still come out and talk about your club ko, guy just go sleep and dream of how you will score in spain i.e if you will
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Fest7: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2010
Na dis one be d barcelona wey una take dey shout.dey didn't do anything 2day.i can even count d number of times messi leg touch d ball.CESC FRABREGAS is far-far better dan messi.did u see dat penalty dat he player,keeper jst jump 2 my great-great grand father's farm why d ball jst went straight 2 d net
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by zenus(m): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2010
It's not over until it is over
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Gunnaz007: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2010
Arsenal will need more than one goal at the nou camp to progress. It's hard to get the ball at the nou camp. It's very very hard. All these gooners makin mouth betta calm the fukc down. No talk say we no warn u o.

We need more dan 1 goal to make progress ahn?? AND IN YOUR MIND U THINK THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE?? - We shall go to that your very very hard nou camp and play 11 vs 11 ahn; Keep your fingers crossed dude ; await the rudest shock in a week's time ; and when it happens, remember you were told!! cool cool cool
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by HNIC(m): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2010
Omolulu:

another dumb quote from an arsenal fan, ask Barca how dey coped without Alves and Abidal in the final against Man utd, After they forced u guys to bring your best game out( although they played you guys like kids) you can still come out and talk about your club ko, guy just go sleep and dream of how you will score in spain i.e if you will
Ok, I get it.
You get extra goals for playing teams off the park.
Freaking match ended 2-2 abeg
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by CarlosVent(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2010
why do people nw say arsenal is not ashamed cos they played a draw, when dey r praying for barca to gv arsenal 3-0 bt now dey see dat barca r not invisible arsenal exposed their weeknes and thanks to d young progidy dat wil replace david beckham.

see when u tink arsenal wont perform they wil perform .
for those that tink arsenal will fall in Camp Nou remember what happened to AC MILAN

guys till d return leg

Peace!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Myself2(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2010
We just played with half fit players,if our entire squad that played had been fit,surely Barca would've scored nada and we woulda scored more than one

Dissappointing result for me
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Omolulu(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2010
Fest7:

Na dis one be d barcelona wey una take dey shout.dey didn't do anything 2day.i can even count d number of times messi leg touch d ball.CESC FRABREGAS is far-far better dan messi.did u see dat penalty dat he player,keeper jst jump 2 my great-great grand father's farm why d ball jst went straight 2 d net
one of the dumbest statements from a human being
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2010
No problem Arsenal on board champion cup is for us.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by orisebawo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2010
I sense some anger from all the anti-Arsenal supporters, Barca played all the fancy football but were very vulnerable at the back especially in the first half.

They seem to have problem converting possesion into goals.

Arsenal are at their best when they have to win and at their worst when they only need a draw
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Omolulu(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
HNIC:

Ok, I get it.
You get extra goals for playing teams off the park.
Freaking match ended 2-2 abeg
[/quote

You should Ask yourself "to whose advantage"
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Akainzo(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
Omolulu:

Look at your own post as you'd see the lack of any free thinking in there. So you were sleeping while Arsenal had to make two forced changes?
They forced us to play our best game? You quite make me smile, sure they did and see what happened, the boys shook off the lethargy and responded. And the result was 2-2.

BTW we will definitely score in Spain, mark my words. Till Tuesday!
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by HNIC(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
I can imagine what would have happened, had we lost the game?
See haterz disappear after Fab4's penalty
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by dalinkwnt(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2010
the defence for barca has never been the strong point, but with alves, abidal, marquez and milito, they'll make do,

if iniesta is back then barca will cruise, but why pep use keita over yaya, wtf
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Myself2(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2010
Without Carles Puyol in the return leg,Barca is out of the champions league,just let Gallas and Arshahoho recover fully.I'll really miss captain fantabulous FAB4

Truth be told,BARCA IS OVER HYPED
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by honeric01(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2010
Arsenal fans should go and thank ibra the wastepipe and the one-eyed ref for this draw, an unexisting penalty call by the ref and the useless/wasteful ibra. We shall meet again at the camp nou. Btw; that redcard's going to be appealed, its not in one bit worth it.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by maximized(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2010
As a football fan, it was one of the most awesome games I have ever seen. That scary looking guy (Xavi) was everywhere and I have not seen well calculated passing like his for some time now. Theo was brilliant and Messi was a shadow of himself in the second half. All I have to say is great stuff by both teams. The two teams deserve to be in the final not the semis.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by akinalabi(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2010
Fest7:

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by eldee(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2010
@Everyone

Remember the Arsenal TV Fan Pass on Friday, I sent in a message and those plonkers refused to read it to the rest of the world.
They prolly thought I was spewing fuckery. . . I demand a written apology from ATVO.  

Check out what I said in the e-mail.

Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Fest7: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2010
Una non say thiery henry non go play,why una com put am when FABREGAS & his boys wanted 2 kill u people.ARSENAL is going 2 win d 2nd leg.bayern munich is 10 times better dan barcelona.dey didn't play anything 2day
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by dalinkwnt(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2010
Myself2:

Truth be told,BARCA IS OVER HYPED

man U thought the same before last year's CL final.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by HNIC(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2010
@Omololu
I am an Arsenal fan
but. . . . . . . .
If we let off a 2-0 advantage at San siro,Bernabeu,Nou Camp,St Andrews or St James park, I would feel bad.
It's advantage Barca but 2-0 would have been a better score, not 2-2
At 2-2,Arsenal has a big chance!
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Omolulu(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2010
Akainzo:

Look at your own post as you'd see the lack of any free thinking in there. So you were sleeping while Arsenal had to make two forced changes?
They forced us to play our best game? You quite make me smile, sure they did and see what happened, the boys shook off the lethargy and responded. And the result was 2-2.

BTW we will definitely score in Spain, mark my words. Till Tuesday!
And that is the best you guys have got, for one i might not have to comment until the second leg, so it took a debatable penalty to make you guys come back abi? and that in your mind is genius, typical, well i dont need to remind you that it's not Porto you re playing so you had better get ready to swallow your words next week,
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by azeeza(f): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2010
Thanks 4 ur support(haters n wakapass).na God say dem no go used us do april fool 2marro.our hope is stil very much alive,nt a bad result but our worst game of d season 2 me.c you guy @ camp nou.IN WENGER WE TRUST.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by AjanleKoko: 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2010
LOL@Arsenal fans.
Barcelona always draws away. They have a poor away record in the UCL. Check last year in the elimination stage. All their away games were 1-1 draws.
Also, Messi was very ordinary in Germany against Stuttgart. What happened to Stuttgart at the Camp Nou?
But I like your passion sha. You guys support your team all the way.

I don't expect Barca to retain the title, anyway, so if we win at the Nou Camp, it will be mostly luck. Arsenal will be coming with a huge psychological boost.
But, man, did Busquets and Xavi boss your midfield around. That was something to see. Big ups to Walcott though. He, and not Fab, played your team back in. Fab was limping all over the place. Nasri even looked sharper.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Omolulu(m): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2010
HNIC:

@Omololu
I am an Arsenal fan
but. . . . . . . .
If we let off a 2-0 advantage at San siro,Bernabeu,Nou Camp,St Andrews or St James park, I would feel bad.
It's advantage Barca but 2-0 would have been a better score, not 2-2
At 2-2,Arsenal has a big chance!
Brother that is true, but fact remains that no major team hopes to surrender 2 goals to a visiting team in d Champions league, Arsenal has a big chance but the ball is in Barca's court you agree
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Gunnaz007: 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2010
Omolulu:

one of the dumbest statements from a human being

Omolulu:

You are a he-goat for all i care (u brot dis on u cos of d bolded stm of yours)!!! You expected your barca to win, they didnt and now you are attacking my fellow travellers!! Go and tell your barca to produce your much desired win at d emirates --- ohhhh!! d last time i checked, it was a draw afta d overhypin of barca and their corresponding initial gragra during d game!!! You will so bury your face in deep humano poo when my boyz paedophile your barca at nou camp!! cool cool cool

Watch out tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by chelseabmw(m): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2010
Akainzo:

You are so clueless about the Arsenal style of play.

BTW, I thought all haters said the 'boys' could not hold Messi? Our own Song did a better job than JT and his team.

U better watch ur mouth oooooo.U want to cos war here abi?Wetin concern my own JT and chelsea team, Na all this king things i nor dey like.RUBBUSH
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Omolulu(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2010
Gunnaz007:

You are a he-goat for all i care (u brot dis on u cos of d bolded stm of yours)!!! You expected your barca to win, they didnt and now you are attacking my fellow travellers!! Go and tell your barca to produce your much desired win at d emirates --- ohhhh!! d last time i checked, it was a draw afta d overhypin of barca and their corresponding initial gragra during d game!!! You will so bury your face in deep humano poo when my boyz paedophile your barca at nou camp!! cool cool cool

Watch out tongue tongue tongue
That is your own cup of tea, i don't waste so much energy on children
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by martha007(f): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2010
my condolences to all barca fans in the house
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Fest7: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2010
U barcas should be very happy dat theo walcot was not in d field on time.he would have destroyed dose defenders including dat smallboy of a keeper 2day

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Sunderland (5 - 1) On 21st May 2017 / Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 2) On 1st December 2019 / Ludogorets Vs Arsenal :UCL (2 - 3) On 1st November 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.