Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

'timaya Don't Deserve To Live In Lekki, Its Pastors, So You Must Tithe'- Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'timaya Don't Deserve To Live In Lekki, Its Pastors, So You Must Tithe'- Man (1048 Views)

Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man / "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo / John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'timaya Don't Deserve To Live In Lekki, Its Pastors, So You Must Tithe'- Man by Bhelamblog(m): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
As the tithing Issue continues Nigerians with are coming up with their different opinion, This one Says one must pay tithe, if you want to enjoy AC inside church, But i guess in the good old days Teachers preach without AC or anything, but people still learn the word right? Anyway read what he posted on Facebook below!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/timaya-and-iyanya-dont-deserve-to-live.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: 'timaya Don't Deserve To Live In Lekki, Its Pastors, So You Must Tithe'- Man by Bhelamblog(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
By Allison Bisongs Hyacintho

Continue from the Screenshot.

''It gives me great joy to know that my tithe contributes to the salaries of the staffs working night and day in God's house.
I tithe to ensure that God's properties are protected while I sleep very well in my house. I don't want to come back next service day to learn that thieves have stolen the church microphones and generator because we cannot hire security guards to keep watch.
If driving a good car helps my pastor spread the gospel across many towns and cities, I will tithe for him to buy a private jet so that he can fly everywhere and spread the gospel faster.
I tithe to maintain His house.
I tithe to finance the gospel.
I refuse to allow the under law and under grace debate make God look complicated to me. The Levite priests did not have electricity problem in their time, bad roads and traffic was not a problem to spreading the gospel, yet God's people were still giving to maintain God's house. It's still the same today, different scenarios.
If living in Lekki will make my pastor beat traffic and come early for service I will tithe for him to buy a house there. If living in banana island will make him accessible to God's people I will tithe to make it happen.
I tithe so that the generator will never lack diesel. I tithe because it will be uncomfortable for me to worship God in the hot heat with someone who has body odour, I tithe for God's house to have a good AC.
I tithe to enjoy the same quality of music people enjoy in the clubs and bars. I tithe for the church to have a good sound system. I tithe for the church to afford professional instrumentalists and sound engineers to make my worship experience more exciting.
I tithe for the church to continue giving bobo and popcorn to our kids in the children's church.
If my tithe is helping the outreach department take care of the poor and needy I will keep tithing.
If my tithe contributes to the logistics that will fly Bishop TD Jakes down here to give me a different dimension of the Word, I will keep tithing.
If my tithe makes the gospel concerts and word conferences FREE, I will keep tithing.
I tithe not as a batter to receive, it is not a means of exchange, how much can i really pay? I tithe to keep His house running so that I can always run there to refill and recharge.
So whether it is old testament, new testament or future testament, it is our duty to maintain our local assembly, and this is why I tithe cheerfully.
The best news is that you cannot take care of God's house and live in lack. It all comes back to us in different ways, pressed down, shaken together, and rolling over.
It's just common sense guys, just common sense.

2 Likes

Re: 'timaya Don't Deserve To Live In Lekki, Its Pastors, So You Must Tithe'- Man by UmecheMoses(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
This is serious.
My first FTC. Seun see my number oo 0806785454
Re: 'timaya Don't Deserve To Live In Lekki, Its Pastors, So You Must Tithe'- Man by DozieInc(m): 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
Makes sense to me.
I pay my tithe, its all cool by me... dont bother to mention me, I may not reply you.
Re: 'timaya Don't Deserve To Live In Lekki, Its Pastors, So You Must Tithe'- Man by GloriaNinja(f): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN TITHING. I WONDER WHY PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING OVER THIS BECAUSE IT IS NOT MAKING ANY SENSE.
Re: 'timaya Don't Deserve To Live In Lekki, Its Pastors, So You Must Tithe'- Man by olaleks007(m): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
U shall know the truth and the truth shall set u free

But when u are yet to know d truth...Devil will bring a lot of options to u

Pray to meet the truth today
Re: 'timaya Don't Deserve To Live In Lekki, Its Pastors, So You Must Tithe'- Man by Unik3030: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
these people again, always looking for ways to defend there sinless god of men. u are talking about spiritual things but u won't quote from the Bible, see follow come brainwashing. I watched daddy freeze interview live n I was convinced he knew what he was talking about with correct Bible references, anybody who wants to prove him wrong should give us enough facts n enough Bible references. simple, don't just talk because u want to show solidarity to the business man u take as pastor
Re: 'timaya Don't Deserve To Live In Lekki, Its Pastors, So You Must Tithe'- Man by itspzpics(m): 5:20am On Nov 06, 2017
who is dis one now

(1) (Reply)

IS OVER: Elikem And Pokello ’s Relationship Has ENDED / Ellyman & Tboss Continue Relationship In Dubai,spotted Together In Shopping Mall / Ebony Reigns;having Sex Is My Hobby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.