Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day (19356 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by NaijaCelebrity: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
Some days was Ghana’s Independence Day and various congratulatory messages was received, but not all of its citizens are happy like actor, John Dumelo.

The actor took to his instagram page to share his views why Ghana don't deserve to celebrate independence, say caption below....

“On 2nd thoughts there’s nothing to celebrate. Pupils lie on their stomachs to study in Yikurugu, UER, teachers teach IT with no computers all over the country etc. Yet we budget millions to celebrate 6th March? Ghana without aid starts with us getting our priorities straight.”

http://news.nollyzone.com/ghana-not-deserve-celebrate-independence-day-actor-john-dumelo/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by Tamarapetty(f): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Help them donate money.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by xpressng(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ghanaians are Nigeria's junior siblings in corruption.. see bros Africa self tire me..who do us like this

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by hubtiva: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
tru talk
Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by emmy4lov(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Lol, African countries still have a lot to learn..

Samsung galaxy S6 32gb available for sale whatsapp:08050447106
Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by bobokeshington: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Weldon bro! Thumps up for speaking for the less privileged....

But in my country, out yeyebrity would rather sing baby and yansh, slay and go naked on Instagram, flunt cars etc., instead of standing up tall for the poor masses.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by BadBlaize(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Issoryt
Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by Kaku86: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nairaland not ghanaland so nothing concern me

7 Likes

Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by BadBlaize(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hshd
Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by SoftP(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by kidman96(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Come to Nigeria
Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Corruption thriving all over Africa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by Fianze93(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
I think say this one dey visit naija...

Ọga Dumelo, what would you now say about our dear Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by bobokeshington: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Help them donate money.
you don speak finish for your eye abi?

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by younglleo: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
grin
Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by Promismike(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
My brother Ghana has a lot to celebrate.

Constant power supply and vibrant economy and currency which is now 75 naira for one cedi is enof to celebrate.

23 Likes

Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
You better thank God for the state of your nation Mr John.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by PMWSpirit(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
No African country deserves INDEPENDENCE, we were better as colonies

Btw i was hoping that African countries would be recolonized when Trump emerged the president in collabo with Putin

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by awa(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
Una own better. See us nowwwe

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by ZombieTAMER: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
I forgot Ghana is part of the shithole continent...

sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by Emilokoiyawon: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
Soon he will say he wants to be presidency. If you think I am lying just wait...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by DWJOBScom(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
We all seem to be saying the same thing
Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by brownshooga: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
So Ghanains wail too grin

Good to knw we nt alone on this
Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by asobo: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
Mr DUMELO, IT WON'T HAVE BEEN BAD IF HE AT LEAST ASSISTED THE SCHOOL WITH SOME SET OF COMPUTER'S. KUDOS 4 SHARING IN THE PLIGHT OF YOUR PEOPLE. IF ONLY NIGERIA CAN HAVE UR TYPE

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by achillesfoot(m): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
John,

Don't Talk like that ohhh. we all know everything haff spoil. It's all over Africa and more in Western Africa. But anyhow it may look. The independence day of an African Nation is worthy of celebration as the starting point of the said democracy.
Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by mercyymai(f): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
brownshooga:
So Ghanains wail too grin
Good to knw we nt alone on this
Abi O!
Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by GreatOlu1: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
Shuu, Na now im head boot? Can someone just tell him he is in africa, kiss ...
If they didn't celebrate you people will still talk like our brother Dino...
Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by Nigeriadondie1: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
undecided All African countries are a failure. That Ghanian president I am watching what he has to offer cos of the speeches he has been giving were he had been rebuffing the West.

All over Africa there has been nothing to celebrate in the past, today and even the future which is bleak. Hopeless continent.
Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by whizbee(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
Soon he will say he wants to be presidency. If you think I am lying just wait...

Wait till when... uncle PR
Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by ajani1960: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
IF GHANA HAS DONE THAT LIKE OTHER COUNTRIES TOO HAD DONE AND MORE STILL WILL DO; REMEMBER THAT THERE IS MISUSE, MISMANAGEMENT, MISAPPROPRIATION, DEPRESSION EVERY WHERE ON THE EARTH. ONE ONLY HOPES THAT ONE DAY WE ALL WILL REALISE THIS!
Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by Emilokoiyawon: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
whizbee:

Wait till when... uncle PR

Go n clean ur yanch...dirty boy
Re: John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day by mars123(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
bobokeshington:
Weldon bro! Thumps up for speaking for the less privileged....

But in my country, out yeyebrity would rather sing baby and yansh, slay and go naked on Instagram, flunt cars etc., instead of standing up tall for the poor masses.
Oga fight for yourself. America that is great today is it their celebrities that fought for them. Is it celebs that taught Nigerians the poor mentality and poor followership habits they possess

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Shares His Childhood Photos / Agbani Darego is the New Face of ₦50 Postal Stamp / I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.