Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines (50210 Views)

Kenyan Governor, Alfred Mutua And Wife Lilian Announce End Of Their Marriage / Kenyan Governor Filmed Naked With A Married Woman / Photos:meet Kenya Mp,mike Sonko Who Drives Only Gold Cars,use 24-karat Gold-fons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2017
kingin:
remember he's a Kenyan... Thank God we have sen. Dino melaye
Tnk God I atleast Dino is better. En just carry ring for hand like ritualist
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by ubongoton(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2017
agarawu23:
must be a drug dealer before joining politics
i swear

1 Like

Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by gidyambi(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2017
I love experienced people. I love people who are phenomenally talented. I love people who’ve worked so hard and been so courageous and are the leaders in their fields. For me to meet somebody like that and learn from them and share words with them—to me that’s magic. To work together.
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by Jebosh(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2017
Blacks mentality
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by Kest001: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2017
Why his iPhone no be Gold ...
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by bemyguest(f): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2017
the guy looks like a magician SMH!
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by Kiakia(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2017
sipsip:
My only question, how did he become a governor? I'm sure its not by ballot system. Maybe Ggvernorship in Kenya is by inheritance.
The dude won his election fair and square in a democratic setting. He is the second elected Governor of Nairobi after Evans Kidero who is the first occupant of that position.
The man assumed office on 21st August, 2017. Before then, he was a member of Kenyan Parliament from 2010 - 2013 and was a Senator between 2013 and 2017.
Before venturing into politics, the flashy Governor was a businessman, but was also a criminal who mugged people in Nairobi and Mombasa before graduating to international crime.
He must have employed his vast wealth to sway victory at the polls to his favour.
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by Kiakia(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2017
Kiakia:
The dude won his election fair and square in a democratic setting. He is the second elected Governor of Nairobi after Evans Kidero who is the first occupier of that position.
The man assumed office on 21st August, 2017. Before then, he was a member of Kenyan Parliament from 2010 - 2013 and was a Senator between 2013 and 2017.
Before venturing into politics, the flashy Governor was a businessman, but was also a criminal who mugged people in Nairobi and Mombasa before graduating to international crime.
He must have employed his vast wealth to sway victory at the polls to his favour.
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by gentlegenius(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2017
ekems2017:
Madness
Vanity upon vanity. The day you leave this world no single gold would follow you.
No... I think he will be buried in a gold coffin. grin
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by porshnuel: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2017
only d piture of him up there is worth more that 50 plots of land in osogbo
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by adegeye38(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2017
Andrewgame42:
We Africans ...its like we doing it on purpose
Voting the wrong people
we ourselve are the bad ones, everybody is corrupt in his or her own small way, the society is rotten nd corrupt, an average african man is selfish, corrupt, greedy and thinks about himself only and not about others, it is who we are, so hw do u expect d leaders to be different?

would they fall from heaven?, they are coming from the same rotten society, how can u expect a lime tree to bear apple fruits

we get the kind of leaders we deserve

If we want Change, It must come from within
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by xavier0327(f): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
All the money and person no sabi dress well. Who tf wears red glasses

He wants his glasses to match his jacket....lol
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2017
How did Dino become a senator? ,there in lies the answer you seek
sipsip:
My only question, how did he become a governor? I'm sure its not by ballot system. Maybe Ggvernorship in Kenya is by inheritance.
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by Jahdriel(f): 10:46am On Nov 06, 2017
Gé couldn't get a golden apple? Nonsense!
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by Praiizz(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2017
Is this one a governor or a musician? Smh
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by vorigan: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2017
Speakdatruth:
Only in Africa we have Hip Hop artists as Leaders

Imagine this one again

...calm down, you have a p.orn star running the US grin
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by BZBALEX: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2017
why not him the Governor Turn he body into Gold too? people like Bill Gate who is a Billionaire can not waste Money like this, is only in Africa that you see this kind of thing, when they stole public funds. vanity upon vanity. if he can not turn he heart into Gold too.
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by ekems2017(f): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2017
Would he even know?

gentlegenius:

No... I think he will be buried in a gold coffin. grin
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by sipsip(m): 11:03am On Nov 06, 2017
Kiakia:
The dude won his election fair and square in a democratic setting. He is the second elected Governor of Nairobi after Evans Kidero who is the first occupant of that position.

Long and short is, Nigeria has hope where Kenya is then, corrupt leader wise.
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by Habyz(m): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2017
Since he's a millionaire and it's his hard earned money what then is our problem with him if he decides to get a wife with a golden pussy? On a second note can't he use his wealth to the advantage of his people. undecided
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by nkemjacob2(m): 11:07am On Nov 06, 2017
I pity their people.. recession loading
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2017
Why are African leaders so wealthy but their followers are so poor?
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by frankfab(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2017
How did he win the election?
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by Kowor(f): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
All the money and person no sabi dress well. Who tf wears red glasses
Reminds me of those glasses my granny buys for me during Christmas. grin
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by peacemara54(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
But after death

pls check my signature
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by ogbonti: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
ekems2017:
Madness
Vanity upon vanity. The day you leave this world no single gold would follow you.

Lol, bad bellums.... grin
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by Decryptor(m): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Those are not gold cars. They are just cars sprayed with golden paint
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by rachels: 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
what of ur wife and children, are they still gold?
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by BANGISS: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Banza A Banza Ne Duka Kome A Banza Inji Maihadishi. 1:2

Vanity Of Vanities; All Is Vanity. Ecclesiastes 1:2
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by MrFly(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Boyooosa:
Dino melaye of kenya

Can't he be using the money to develop the state he governs ni? Abi his state already looks developed than Paris nii, cos France government still continues to develop Paris o.
i bet his source of income is not frm state coffers, kenya is too poor. He myt be doing drugs
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kowor:

Reminds me of those glasses my granny buys for me during Christmas. grin
Lwkm dat was the ish when we were small. Like every Christmas it’s a must have
Re: Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Decryptor:
Those are not gold cars. They are just cars sprayed with golden paint
Lwkm ofcos na. To get one gold car he’ll have to sell the whole Kenya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial / George Weah Is New President Of Liberia / 6 Lions Escape From Nairobi National Park, One Caught (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.