Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

The Proven Way To Make Money From Your Blog Without Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Proven Way To Make Money From Your Blog Without Adsense (678 Views)

Six Best Ways To Monetize A Blog Without Pasting Ads / How To Get A Minimum Of N30,000 Monthly From Your Website/blog Without Adsense / 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Proven Way To Make Money From Your Blog Without Adsense by Dollarground(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
I want to talk a little about making money from your blog.

Making money from your blog is never as hard as most people think about it.

Why people are not making money from their blogs is because they take Adsense as their only monetizing technique.

If you think that google Adsense is the only way which you can use to make money from your blog, you will start falling even when you have not started.

This ideology of google Adsense is mostly seen in Nigerians. Most bloggers in Nigeria rely on Google Adsense, without knowing that there are best ways to make money from your blog which are better than google Adsense.

As for me, Adsense is the last thing on my mind.

I strongly recommend you change your mindset over google Adsense.

If you want me to teach you my own proven strategy which I use, You can always get in touch with me via email at Somwealth1@gmail.com

You have to try a new technique.
Re: The Proven Way To Make Money From Your Blog Without Adsense by cyberhope(m): 12:30am On Nov 06, 2017
Well said @OP.

But, I think there's nothing bad in sharing it here or perhaps on your blog and posting the link here.
Re: The Proven Way To Make Money From Your Blog Without Adsense by Dollarground(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2017
cyberhope:
Well said @OP.

But, I think there's nothing bad in sharing it here or perhaps on your blog and posting the link here.
I don't want to drop links here to avoid being banned.
You can drop your email address here, I will send you the details.
Or contact me through my email, I will reply with the details.

Better still, see my signature for the full details.
Re: The Proven Way To Make Money From Your Blog Without Adsense by sezzywap: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2017
pls,ur email address is invalid
Re: The Proven Way To Make Money From Your Blog Without Adsense by stormV(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
osamudiamen18@gmail.com
Re: The Proven Way To Make Money From Your Blog Without Adsense by Dollarground(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
sezzywap:
pls,ur email address is invalid
Somwealth1@gmail.com
Re: The Proven Way To Make Money From Your Blog Without Adsense by couponsland5: 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
I will try it for my site https://www.decus.pk/
Re: The Proven Way To Make Money From Your Blog Without Adsense by seungrin(m): 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
seuns690@outlook.com
Re: The Proven Way To Make Money From Your Blog Without Adsense by Dollarground(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
seungrin:
seuns690@outlook.com
Check your email address

(1) (Reply)

Domain Blacklist: How To Check IP Or Domain Blacklisted By Google / Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale / Pharmacy Web Application System Management/set Up Live At YEMLAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.