Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? (8794 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Gtbank: The Secrets Behind The Success Of Nigeria’s No. 1 Bank / Gtbank: The Bank You Shouldn’t Bank Upon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by idifu(m): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2010
Zap u poster u work 4 d bank
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by CGKing(m): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2010
Mesico2:

I dont av to prove jack poo to u here. What i needed u to understand is what u av heared.u will hear the rest in the next few weeks when i drag them to court. Whats is delaying my court summon on them is my cash bouyancy once im ok financialy to pay my anthony then u will all hear on this forum.i will expose everything they av done to me from their insensitivity to corrupt handling of customer fund, to bad customer service and to their technology failure and the abuse of my right.how can someone withdraw almost a million naira from my acct without sms alart uptill today, no accoutn confirmation from me during the first and second withdraw, irregularities of account holder signature. Yet they went ahead and pay.imagine they called me when the third withdrawal was about to be make despite not calling me during the first and the second and boldly told them that the guy is a scam and shdnt be allowed to go and they still allow the guy to go.pls tell me how the guy disappeared with all the secrurity humanly and technologically.imagine they dropped immediately they heard me saying the guy is a scam and i immediately call them back and spent almost 800naira rechargecard and yet the guy vanished.i can go on and on but there is no point. Im ready to take them down wisely thats why im taking my time so avoid any excuse from them. The whole stuff happened in september last year.
Pls if u av any advise on how to take them down better pls holla me on rabiusanusi01@yahoo.com

Your Anthony? So when you bring them down wit your Anthony, you go con arrest them with your Basirat, con lock them up with your Warren G. Nna, you post sounds like story.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by sleekyo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2010
GTB rocks dey r d best bank in 9ja on top of dat dey r student's bank
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by Efinder(m): 1:08am On Mar 22, 2010
This bank is one of the best bank one can rely one there touch
are different to others and in terms of international transaction
the bank was easy to deal with because they understand what is on the platform
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by lightwalk(m): 1:49am On Mar 22, 2010
idifu:

Zap u poster u work 4 d bank
Of course he/she works for the bank coz it's sponsored. . but even if he/she works for the bank, it still means the bank cares about u. So far, I know they're trying their best to give a good banking experience to their customers and for that I commend them. I t was the first bank in Nsukka that you don't have to drop your bag carelessly on the ground and give you a key for anything you want to keep safe outside when going into the bank.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by ayettymama(f): 2:48am On Mar 22, 2010
ok we see its not good for small business

what banks are good for big business??

and how is fraud being dealt with??
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by gidson12(m): 5:08am On Mar 22, 2010
GTB is it
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by rasputinn(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2010
Trusted by who

Anyway,depends
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by Nmam: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2010
GTB is actually wonderful. That's why I'm one of their marketers without pay. It annoys me when I see people suffer to transact with their own money in other banks; I have some of their account opening forms which i gladly give out to friends to stop their bondage in all these other banks.
FOR ME THERE ARE JUST 2 BANKS IN NAIJA; GTB AND THE OTHERS wink
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by Successli: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2010
Yea,GTB is the best to the best of my knowledge.Their charges are moderate plus other things that attract potential customer to a bank.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by godinser: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2010
Zenith Bank is artificial and fake, Diamond and Access are not visible, UBA is not cultured, Inter and Oceanic are now facing reality, Wema, Sterling, Unity and Spring are glorified Micro Finance banks and are merely just existing, Afribank and Union Banks are shadows of themselves, ETB is just existing, First Bank is a glorified bank leaving above its name, GTB remains the no 1 bank in Nigeria by my rating. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2010
I love that bank, to me GTB is the best.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by woonick: 9:28am On Mar 22, 2010
Banking Customer should try and avoid Visa or Mastercard cards linked to their account, they could lose their money in their account.
Websites hosted by russian hackers sell credit cards informations for as low as $1 and people buy this information and use them to shop online. Found one - myshopadmin.info. What is this world turning into.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by pecu5: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2010
Hi Nairalanders!!

Am happy to inform you that you can now call GTBank on this no. 0800GTCONNECT. Trust me the line is TOLL FREE

Thank you
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by otesy: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2010
I love GTB. I have never had an account with them but i love them none the less. Just the same way a lot of us love them, BLINDLY. I am not saying GTB isn't everything we all say it is but so are many of the other new generation banks like Access, First Bank, Zenith etc.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by JUO(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2010
i was there for transaction, guy they treated me very well. i'm going to open an account with them soon
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by kabarka(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2010
You wan try them?Their service is second to none.Infact i have two acc with them.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by harmeenut: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2010
I thought I'm the only one enjoying the services of the bank. Banking practices very easy. oh I love Gtbank.
No obnoxious charges, you are well aware of charges, use ATM anywhere, anytime, Zero account balance, transaction confirmation, I just love them. But I agree that if care is not taken they may be heading downward as there attracting more & more customers which may affect their speed of services delivery, so they need to put that into consideration

benzion72 (m)   
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank?
« #12 on: March 20, 2010, 07:27 PM »

Where will guys place WEMA BANK

Wema na Bank? It can't even compete as a good community bank
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by splashbaby(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2010
damola1:

Zenith is not bad.
hmmmmm with shaky legs and foundation
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by DoubleN(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2010
godinser:

Zenith Bank is artificial and fake, Diamond and Access are not visible, UBA is not cultured, Inter and Oceanic are now facing reality, Wema, Sterling, Unity and Spring are glorified Micro Finance banks and are merely just existing, Afribank and Union Banks are shadows of themselves, ETB is just existing, First Bank is a glorified bank leaving above its name, GTB remains the no 1 bank in Nigeria by my rating. I stand to be corrected.
Spot on!!
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by otokx(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2010
GTB should expand their branch network especially across all tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by gentlegg(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2010
GTB is doubtlessly the best bank in Nigeria but the only thing I hate about them is lack of branches. You have to move from east 2 west before you see their branch in your town. For instance there are only 2 GTB branches in the whole of Onitsha.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by skalamanga: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2010
well i used to have the same opinion about gtbank as most posters here until 3months ago when i got scammed via atm machine. it was a painful experience more to the fact that i never divulged my pin details to anyone but yet the crooks still had access to my gtbank from warri while iam based in abuja. naturally i reported the incident and they made some attempt to resolving it by sending me a letter stating that they were going to investigate and revert back. its now almost 4months and i was also beginning to forget about it until i saw this thread, see just leave story oh, there is nothing like trusted bank.just pray that you dont fall victim to any of their inadequacies because that would def change your opinion
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by maxtop(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2010
Am sure some peeps are paid for this grin.Weldone jare
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by NaijaEcash(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2010
My vote goes to GTBank. Even though they have their challenges, I still prefer them to others. They've treated me better than other banks that I've used.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by supereagle(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2010
Simply the best. I have three accounts with them. savings ,current and dormy acct. they are simply fantastic. They wire transfer is immediate. No dubious charge.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by zaragoza(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2010
Their banking hall appears to be crowded always not because they have more customers, but because they have fewer branches compared to others!
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by comcentury(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2010
you need to see the calm and tranquility of banking when you enter the GTB banking hall esp in the morning,unless there is a system downtime,you'll get attended to within5-10mins you walk into the banking hall.Even their atm machines are all working perfectly well,except if there is no cash or its temporary out of service which is of course normal with all atm machines but above alll i heard their not too loan friendly that's probably why they didn't get affected by the so called non-performing loans issue done by CBN.I think for now they're the best bank to bank with.I'm not a staff or a relative of staff im just a customer stating my experience.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by oludashmi(f): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2010
For all those mentioning GTBank as the best bank makes me laugh. GTBank holds the highest customer account balance fraud in Nigeria (says Lawyers because most customers seeks advice after being robbed by the same bank).

their staff have committed the highest number of electronic bank robbery in Nigeria and did u notice that they are the only bank who charge customers extra penalty for withdrawing N60k and below in their banking hall (which is totally illegal)? that is because they wanted you to keep withdrawing through ATM so that they can continue stealing your money and lying that your money got missing when you did your last ATM transaction.

they know you can't sue them because the money to be spent charging them to court will be much more than the money missing in your account. see? they are full of scam shits! its better you bank with other banks because all these guys wants is your money. that is why they did enough to make depositing so easy but withdrawing very difficult. pls do not fall to their scam trick just because you deposited quickly. one of their staff was caught recently transferring a customer's acct details into his custom made ATM card. pls be careful of GTBank! most customers are moving their money out of that bank cos they are too full of money controversies

Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by oludashmi(f): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2010
And for those who says it is diamond bank, I used to say that too until they robbed me at the HQ in Adeola hopewell, they have no customer relations starting from their East Regional Manager Alex Chichi Alozie to every other staff that were trying to cover the fraud committed by the ATM controlling department (they call them the banking police). No courtesy, no manner and very arrogant!!

Keep your money with diamond bank for 3 years and if no fraud is committed at all I can assure you that no kobo will be added to it, which is the no 1 fraud. So many pple have complained of this and their ATM internal fraud. The truth is that these new generation banks are only good for business transaction NOT for heavy account deposit or holding.

So, don't just try to exonerate any bank cos once you fall into their hands, you will be more than disappointed.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by delaice(m): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2010
I cannot say which bank is the best because I have not used them all but I believe all the banks still have a long way to go before they can say the have "a world recognized adequate level of service" I have come to realize that they are good days and bad days at any bank. I remember the last barka de sallah holiday. GTB, First Bank and UBA were all down and it was almost close of business. I remember ppl in my office lamenting that they need to take money out for the holiday but cannot, while i just went to Springbank (yes i know, of all the banks) and took money out without any fuss. I think this happened because of the load. While the other banks couldn't deal with the pressure Springbank was begging for business. Well don't bite off more than you can chew. When u were running all those promos and campaigns, u didn't think about investing in the infrastructure as well. I bank with GTB, and Spring but have heard of different experiences with different banks (good and bad) as well as having a few myself. Personally I hate having to go into any bank for any reason other than to pay money in. Id rather use my ATM or do what I can online, and when I need to go in, I have to psyche myself up cuz i know it probably aint gonna be all pleasant. The disregard for your needs, the miss-information most of the time, being given the run around. It just always seems like they really do not want to help you and will only do what they have to to get you off their backs. And in the process if they can make your life a little bit difficult (being as you are disturbing them), then the better. - Thats my view of all Nigerian Banks anyways (including GTB)
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by seal777(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2010
It took me less than 15 minutes to collect 800k from GTBANK and tooK me 1 hr 5 minutes to deposit same into INTERCONTINENTAL just stone throw away, it also took 18 hrs for the amount to be confirmed, the lady who attended to me behaves more like a wife behaves to the husband when things are not moving fine.  

I COULD SEE SO MUCH WORRY OVER HER, NO THANKS TO THE RECENT LAY OFF IN THE BANKS as this transaction took place 5 days into the year. IT WAS AS IF THE LADY KNEW I CLOSED MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM TO OPEN AT GTB.

At GTbank, I deposited money and had the notification text b4 i left the bank, online transaction is wonderful, i interact with my account officer who cares about my banking experience.

Its a wonderful experience banking with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply / The Price Of Ethanol / Where Are The Main Offices Of Crownstar/masterchef, Nova And Malex Kitchenwares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.