Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) (21081 Views)

Whatsapp Introduces Screen Sharing For Video Calls / Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed / Nokia 5.1 Plus(Nokia X5) Unboxing And Review After Android 9 Pie Update (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by Nopanties: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2017
wolextayo:
Telegram is still the best.
Whatsapp is just a popular and overrated junk
Somebody give this guy a bottle of Heineken magnum. Too much sense. I vote you for 2019 presidency

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by Rozaytee: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2017
JamesReacher:
BBM kinda sounds stupid to me now. Business world is brutal
BBM is dead and gone
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by JamesReacher(m): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2017
Rozaytee:
BBM is dead and gone
I swear
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by amaco13: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2017
Bodmas94:
Whatsapp engineers have actually been doing great. But I think there's one more feature that's going to be of particular interest to me. That is the "last seen" feature as obtained on 2go. If added, it will save a lot of people tge stress of searching through their contact lists......
whatsapp has 'last seen'
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by Temidayo9(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2017
Use GBwhatsapp and dump this crap
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by cybriz82(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2017
InternetGenius:
WhatsApp recently made the revoke message feature available for everyone and now again, they have released yet another feature, through still Beta testing mode.

WhatsApp has been adding lots of interesting features lately and now they are testing the WhatsApp Group members search feature which is currently on WhatsApp beta for Android 2.17.407.

Search Feature: The search feature is enabled for more than 10 persons group and it allows you to search out a partipant in a group. This will be more useful to search out a participant in a group with large participants.

Rumors also has it that WhatsApp will be adding group voice call soon which we should expect. If you are a WhatsApp Beta tester, kindly go and update your WhatsApp to the latest beta version to get the search feature on.
This feature will be added to the regular WhatsApp version on Playstore as soon as the test is over.

then mek person dey received like 2500message from 2 chat in a day abi?
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by scent9(f): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2017
Wow whatsApp is doing gr8,luvly improvemnent n features. would also like it if thier would b a pause option in a group chat,so as to b able to start from were u stoped viewing & meet up with som info u missed than scrolling bkwards again its a whole lot of stress.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by mikebuddy(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Voice call has been available since.
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by Nopanties: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2017
scent9:
Wow whatsApp is doing gr8,luvly improvemnent n features. would also like it if thier would b a pause option in a group chat,so as to b able to start from were u stoped viewing & meet up with som info u missed than scrolling bkwards again its a whole lot of stress.
Whatsapp already has that feature

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by ottohan: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2017
wolextayo:
Telegram is still the best.
Whatsapp is just a popular and overrated junk
but majority mke use of watsapp
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by Bodmas94(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2017
amaco13:
whatsapp has 'last seen'

Oh.. . What I meant was that whatsapp developers should introduce a feature that notifies one about the number of people ONLINE at any given time..

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by linearity: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2017
The Delete msg feature can be abused and should be restricted to only deleting messages on your device and not messages on the device of the recipient.

If someone want to be dubious and renegade on your previous agreement or take back what they had initially said or sent to you, WhatsApp have given them an avenue to do that and you will have no way of proving the original statements unless you take screenshots, which is waste.
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by Sike(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Whatsapp is moving forward
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by elslaqq: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
nice step ahead.
More awaiting.
ELSLAQ cares.
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bodmas94:
Whatsapp engineers have actually been doing great. But I think there's one more feature that's going to be of particular interest to me. That is the "last seen" feature as obtained on 2go. If added, it will save a lot of people tge stress of searching through their contact lists......

What I meant is that whatsapp developers should introduce a feature that notifies one about the number of people who are ONLINE at any given time just like 2go....

Nice one, your head get oil

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by Bodmas94(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
ClassicMan202:

Nice one, your head get oil
Lolxxxc
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by Vacora(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Whatsapp needs to develop permission to be added to bloody groups and the option to leaving such annoying groups quietly.
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by Shoemoney: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
InternetGenius:
WhatsApp recently made the revoke message feature available for everyone and now again, they have released yet another feature, through still Beta testing mode.

WhatsApp has been adding lots of interesting features lately and now they are testing the WhatsApp Group members search feature which is currently on WhatsApp beta for Android 2.17.407.

Search Feature: The search feature is enabled for more than 10 persons group and it allows you to search out a partipant in a group. This will be more useful to search out a participant in a group with large participants.

Rumors also has it that WhatsApp will be adding group voice call soon which we should expect. If you are a WhatsApp Beta tester, kindly go and update your WhatsApp to the latest beta version to get the search feature on.
This feature will be added to the regular WhatsApp version on Playstore as soon as the test is over.

Am still waiting for when it would be updated whereas we could go live just like facebook and instagram.....
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by mayze: 5:04am On Nov 10, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Just of recent that I concluded my theory that APC and her supporters are lower Animals.

Check my points.

Starting from ordinary nairalander supporters like, Sarrki and other animals ranting about APC to the apex leadership of the political party.

You will understand that they have IQ below 00.1. Idiots are more intelligent than them. Do you think I am lying?

If you think I am lying, why should Buhari's teacher be the one to persuade and punish him to go to school at tender age? Why did he only get pass marks in other subjects and failed Maths and English?

Look at lia Mohammed and tell me if that man has an IQ. His own IQ is below 00.0%.

Then let's stop at Osinbanjo or Osabade, I keep wondering how that God of Men became a Prof of Law. He is so dafts.

APC is an Animal political party, Say no to animals
So irrelevant as ur post. .we r talking about innovation u r talking about politics. Do something meaningful with your life and stop dissing people's fathers. .ll u like same said of your own father...May God help your reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by Yelutide: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2017
InternetGenius:

OP, when you copy, always remember to give credit to where you copy from. I first saw this on yomiprof.com and that picture is his group picture. you copy and no credit to him. Karma is a bitch

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by scent9(f): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nopanties:
Whatsapp already has that feature
Which is?
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by bravesoul247(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
very nice. I'll have to use this on my Tecno spark
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) by Juzec: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria / Snapchat CEO Says The App Was Only Supposed To Be For Rich People / I Have A Budget Of 20k. Which Phone Would You Recommend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.