Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Startimes Now Lets You Pay In A Simpler, Cheaper And Faster Way - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Startimes Now Lets You Pay In A Simpler, Cheaper And Faster Way (647 Views)

Gotv Vs Startimes:which Is Better? / Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) / DSTV, Startimes, Others Question FG Tax Relief To TStv Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Startimes Now Lets You Pay In A Simpler, Cheaper And Faster Way by Uchechukwuobi: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2017
So, I found this somewhere online and I know it can help many people.

Renewing StarTimes subscriptions just got easier! This is because Remita has been added as the payment option. The rates, I hear, are cheaper than what is currently charged by other payment options available. and it is faster!

So, how does it work:

OPTION 1
1. Click the customised link on the email/SMS notification from StarTimes
2. Fill required information on payment page.
3. Select payment channel and complete payment.
4. Payment receipt is displayed and your StarTimes account is topped up.

OPTION 2
1. Visit www.remita.net and click 'Pay a Remita Biller’
2. Select ‘StarTimes’ under the ‘Who Do You Want To Pay’ option
3. Select ‘StarTimes Subscription’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’ option.
4. Enters your ‘Smartcard Number’, ‘Amount to Pay’ and other required information.
5. Select payment channel and complete payment.
6. Payment receipt is displayed and your StarTimes account is topped up.

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Complete Latest 2017 TV Series: FREE Downloads!!! / This Game Of Thrones Hero Might Not Return / Gist – 5 Reality TV Show We Can't Wait To Watch In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.