Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

7 Essential Tips To Make Money With CPA Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Essential Tips To Make Money With CPA Marketing (602 Views)

My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / Full Tutorial On How To Make Between $1.5k to $3k Per Month With CPA Marketing. / Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Essential Tips To Make Money With CPA Marketing by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
We all hear about it but how can YOU start making money with CPA Marketing?

These are 7 things that I have found really help to make a world of difference in my overall profits.

1. Start Out & Focus on 1 Major Market – (health, dating, biz ops ect) Many new affiliates make the mistake of diversifying too much at first and often this results in giving up on several campaigns because they did not have time or experience to manage them all. Many people make the mistake of quiting too soon on one market because they did not test it long enough.

2. Focus on 1 Traffic Source that is Scalable – start by mastering one source or testing it completely before cpa marketingmoving to a new source. Start out with a scalable traffic source like Facebook, or Google or Bing since you can easily blow a big or small budget there. Once you are optimized then try new traffic sources.

3. Choose a Market With High Converting Offers – Your affiliate manager can tell you what the best converting products are.

4. Forget the Hype – All you need is 2 things – traffic and a high converting sales flow. Forget the hype…you don’t need it. If your sales page or ads have too much hype people will be more suspicious. Just be honest and tell the facts.

5. Build something that will last – Do not think you need to have 10 campaigns running to make a decent amount of money. Everything is scalable. The key is to build a business out of a cpa marketing campaign. For example build a list at the same time, or gather facebook likes, or build an authority site.

6. Test for Maximum Conversions Before Scaling – Make sure you have tested your ads, and landing page and front end and back end before increasing your budget or adding new sources. You will need to spend money to buy the data so you can tweak your campaigns. I get into some tweaking examples in the Cubics.com case study .

7. Get Real Training and Support – Forums are good if you have a few minutes to kill and want to join into a few conversations, but I would not recommend it for good solid cpa marketing training or research. If you are serious about CPA and affiliate marketing invest a bit of time and money into a solid program.

Alot of people teaching about CPA marketing do not actually do CPA. Make sure if you are going to buy coaching, or a training course that you buy from someone who is actually in the “trenches”. Do your research and make sure these people you are buying from are the real deal.

To learn CPA Marketing or Affiliating marketing at my training venue... you can get my contact on my signature below this post

Categories of my training courses are:-

Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate Website Tips
CPA Affiliate Tips
Email Marketing
Free Traffic
Lead Generation
Mobile Traffic
Search Engine Optimization
Social Media Traffic
Video Marketing Traffic
Videos & Webinars
Website Traffic Sources

(1) (Reply)

EFCC, Gtbank Colluding With Foreign Automakers To Kill Innoson Motors — Chukwuma / Where To Buy Popcorn Machine / Unity Bank Unveils USSD Code To Drive Mobile Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.