Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Mother's Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mother's Day (1355 Views)

Enjoy Mother's Day With A Smile / Mother's Day Saga! / Happy Mother's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother's Day by chinesedoll(f): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2010

A man was SICK and TIRED of going to work every day while his wife stayed home.

And further jealous of her, as she received lot of Women's Day wishes and compliments

He wanted her to see what he went through so he prayed:

"Dear Lord: I go to work every day and put in 8 hours while my wife merely stays at home. I want her to know what I go through. So, please allow her body to switch with mine for a day.Amen!"

Poof!!!

God, in his infinite wisdom, granted the man's wish.

The next morning, sure enough, the man awoke as a woman.
He arose,

cooked breakfast for his mate, Awakened the kids,

Set out their school clothes, Fed them breakfast,

Packed their lunches, Drove them to school, Came home and picked up the dry cleaning,

Took it to the cleaners And stopped at the bank to make a deposit,

Went grocery shopping, Then drove home to put away the groceries,

Paid the bills and balanced the check book,

He cleaned the cat's litter box and bathed the dog.

Then, it was already 1.00pm

And he hurried to make the beds,

, do the laundry,

vacuum, Dust, And sweep and mop the kitchen floor,

, Ran to the school to pick up the kids and got into an argument with them on the way home.

Set out milk and cookies and,

, got the kids organized to do their homework. Then,

set up the ironing board and watched TV while he did the ironing. At 4:30pm,

he began peeling potatoes and washing vegetables for salad,

, rolled meatballs and snapped fresh beans for supper. After supper,

He cleaned the kitchen, Ran the dishwasher, .

, Folded laundry, Bathed the kids, And put them to bed. At 9.00pm,

He was exhausted and, though his daily chores weren't finished, he went to bed where he was expected to make love,

which he managed to get through without complaint.

The next morning,
he awoke and immediately knelt by the bed and said:

"Lord, I don't know what I was thinking. I was so wrong to envy my wife's being able to stay home all day. Please, Oh! Oh! Please, let us trade back. Amen!"

The Lord, in his infinite wisdom, replied:
"My son, I feel you have learned your lesson and I will be happy to change things back to the way they were. You'll just have to wait NINE MONTHS, though. You got pregnant last night."
[size=10pt][/size]
Re: Mother's Day by Dyt(f): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2010
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,nice one dude
Re: Mother's Day by studio43(m): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2010
chinesedoll u try kiss
Re: Mother's Day by chinesedoll(f): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2010
thanks,
Re: Mother's Day by Remii(m): 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2010
International Women's Day 2010:  Cervical Cancer Awareness Communication
1. Cervical Cancer
Sunday March 08, 2009 – was a date set aside as ‘International Women’s Day’, in this light I feel it is important to sensitize Nairaland Forumites about a disease that kills more women than any other disease except bosom cancer  – CERVICAL CANCER. The essence is to emphasize the key facts about this disease and motivate all to take necessary action to protect themselves, their wives and daughters against this dreadful disease.
2. Cervical Cancer is a problem affecting many women worldwide
Every two minutes a woman dies of cervical cancer worldwide1.  Cervical Cancer is the second most    common cancer affecting women worldwide accounting for about 10% of all cancers.   Every woman is at risk of this whatever the age.
3. Where does Cervical Cancer develop?
Cervical cancer develops in the cervix – the low, narrow neck of the uterus that opens into the womanliness. The cervix is of vital importance because it protects the Uterus, it prevents infections from reaching the uterus.
4. The NECCESSARY Cause of Cervical Cancer is a virus
Over the last 20 years, scientists from around the world have proven that certain types of a virus called Human Papillomavirus (HPV) are the NECESSARY cause of cervical cancer. These types have been detected in up to 99.7% of all cervical cancers worldwide.  There are more than 100 types of the virus among which types 16, 18, 45, 31, cause about 80% of all cervical cancer cases.  The virus can be transmitted during intimacy or even sometimes during intimate focal place skin to skin contact. Every sexually active woman has an increased risk of contracting the virus. In fact up to 80% of women will be infected with some type of the virus at sometime in their lives.
5. You can do something to help yourself
There has been huge success with smear testing (screening), also called Pap test in many countries around the world. Regular smear testing is presently the most effective way of detecting the cervical cell abnormalities, which may be early signs of cervical cancers. Whilst the smear test does not prevent the virus, it does help to identify early signs of the disease. This then allows treatment to be given quickly, easily and often successfully.  Make a point of finding out when your next test is due. Regular attendance of smear test will help you protect yourself.
Cervarix Vaccines are recommended for young female children aged 9 -14years!.
Re: Mother's Day by dani1luv: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2010
U try cheesy cheesy
Re: Mother's Day by donsponky(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2010
tit
Re: Mother's Day by creampy(f): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2010
nice one
Re: Mother's Day by Nwandol: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2010
Cudnt stop laffin,9ice one

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Greeting To You / Badt Turtle.. / Bekeee Wu Agbara(testimony Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.