Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,091 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Do You Pay Tithe From The Money Being Given To You?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Pay Tithe From The Money Being Given To You?? (349 Views)

Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It / Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Pay Tithe From The Money Being Given To You?? by bazuaye: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
This tithe of a thing is causing alot of issue and would love relevant contribution from you all.
Re: Do You Pay Tithe From The Money Being Given To You?? by nwakaibe(m): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
bazuaye:
The tighting of a thing is causing alot of issue and would love relevant contribution from you all.

Yes, things are really tight now. No need to tighten the tightness of cost of living in Nigeria tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do You Pay Tithe From The Money Being Given To You?? by bazuaye: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
nwakaibe:

Yes, things are really tight now. No need to tighten the tightness of cost of living in Nigeria tongue tongue tongue

man grow up

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sundayschool Lesson 11 [12th November, 2017]:the Baptism Of The Holy Spirit / You Commit A Sin When You Pay Tithe. / * Beware Of Pedophilic Priests And Priestess ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.