Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It (30544 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by nlfpmod: 6:10pm On May 19
The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja, Paul Enenche, recently stirred controversy when he stated that a bag of rice he had bought for his family started multiplying after his wife gave out one-tenth of it as tithe.

According to him, after giving out a portion of the rice as tithe, they continued consuming the remaining, but it kept increasing. He stated that the development scared his wife, who gave out the remaining rice in the bag.

He said, “When my wife and I got married, she was tithing food. She would remove one-tenth of the food and give it out. One day, we had rice that did not finish. The more we took out of it, the more it increased.

She became afraid at the end and dashed out the remaining. ‘What kind of food is this that would not finish’, she exclaimed.”

Pastor Enenche added that he had been paying tithes (one-tenth of his income) since his days as a student in the university, and would continue to do it.

He stated that that as a student, he was given a monthly allowance of N30, out of which he often paid tithe of N3.

Speaking further, he stated that he did not start paying tithes, because he wanted to become a pastor, but because it was a principle he read about in the Bible.

“We have been practitioners of this thing (tithes) since 1986, from the higher institution. N30 was what was given to me in a month, and N3 was my tithe. And, it has continued endlessly.

“I am telling you what I was taught. I was not doing it, because I wanted to be a pastor; I saw it in the scripture. When a man has evidence, it is not at the mercy of one who argues.”

https://punchng.com/our-rice-kept-increasing-after-we-gave-tithe-from-it-pastor-enenche/

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On May 19
nlfpmod:
According to him, after giving out a portion of the rice as tithe, they continued consuming the remaining, but it kept increasing. He stated that the development scared his wife, who gave out the remaining rice in the bag.
He said, “When my wife and I got married, she was tithing food. She would remove one-tenth of the food and give it out. One day, we had rice that did not finish. The more we took out of it, the more it increased.

“She became afraid at the end and dashed out the remaining. ‘What kind of food is this that would not finish’, she exclaimed.”
Liars and Scam artists! undecided

246 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by sofeo(m): 6:13pm On May 19
Alright

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by CommonSense1967: 6:13pm On May 19
Another conman. Pastorprenuer fraudsters masquerading as men of God.

208 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Beautifulday: 6:13pm On May 19
Make una take am easy abeg 🤲

198 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Sermwell(m): 6:13pm On May 19
In my day to day activities and business engagements, I try to avoid religious people by all means!! Thier sense of reason is warped on all grounds!!
90% of people listening to him will definitely believe him!! Imagine having a kind of transactions or rational discussions with such people!! grin grin

196 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by ExAngel007(f): 6:14pm On May 19
these people will never stop all these lies

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by tegini: 6:14pm On May 19
T

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by akinszz: 6:14pm On May 19
Lamba!

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by seunmsg(m): 6:14pm On May 19
Lmaooo! Same way Adeboye drove from Ibadan to Lagos without petrol in his car. This is how these scumbags deceive gullible people. They collect their money and give them false hope backed by lamba like this in return.

Anyway, if you no get sense, them to use am for you. The small people wey get sense go dey use the head of the majority wey no get sense.

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by ruggedboych: 6:14pm On May 19
Even my own too, I don chop am tire, e no gree finish 😂

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:14pm On May 19
Alleluia God Is Great!🦹

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Tpave(m): 6:14pm On May 19
Wahala...Pastor Pastor angry grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Bobby4090: 6:14pm On May 19
Fake testimony!

28 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by callmevirus(m): 6:14pm On May 19
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by ASHTAROTH: 6:14pm On May 19
Dem don start again o

4 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by ppogba: 6:14pm On May 19
Just the same way your bank balance was increasing.

22 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:14pm On May 19
Lol
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by kunle75(m): 6:14pm On May 19

4 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by snowland(m): 6:14pm On May 19
These people no go kill me ooo. grin grin grin. I'm sure some gullible ones will start carrying kongos of rice to church as tithes.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kavod: 6:15pm On May 19
WHY ALL THESE NOW? WHEN WOULD THIS THINGS STOP. SEE WETIN THEM DE TALK 2024

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by incogni2o: 6:15pm On May 19
Nothing Faith cannot do.

Even Herbalists know.

How much more a true child of God.

May God increase our Faith

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by G0odharddick: 6:15pm On May 19
Lol

This God of men sef

4 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by ReacherSaidNoth: 6:15pm On May 19
They tell foolish lies like this becos their followers have no functioning brain cells.

Stupid religion and zombie followers 🧟. Even in this thread you will see other Christians blasting the pasta even though their buybull is filled with worse crap.

20 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Savedday2: 6:15pm On May 19
These people no dey tire to say rubbish?

10 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Reality3080: 6:15pm On May 19
I am a Christian but at this stage I agree these guys are mad

What’s d meaning of this rubbish?

Christianity is gone

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by id4sho(m): 6:15pm On May 19
tongue
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Sonnobax15(m): 6:15pm On May 19
grin
Was it mango rice?

Na wa oh

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) / Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof / MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.