Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

A Web Developer/programmer And Web Designer Needed In Enugu Urgently - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Web Developer/programmer And Web Designer Needed In Enugu Urgently (1381 Views)

Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY / In Need Of An Android Developer (programmer ) / A Professional Web Designer Is Needed In Enugu Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Web Developer/programmer And Web Designer Needed In Enugu Urgently by Gold2Naira(m): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hello,

I need the service of a Website Developer and a Web Designer that is based in Enugu, you will develop/programmer and design a digital/e-currency exchange website. If you have the required skills needed, call or WhatsApp via 08140185353.

I will provide sample and comprehensive details of the work when we meet one on one.

Thanks for your interest.

Regards.
Re: A Web Developer/programmer And Web Designer Needed In Enugu Urgently by techbros: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2017
Let's talk via telegram : username @techbros
Re: A Web Developer/programmer And Web Designer Needed In Enugu Urgently by Realphilo(m): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Your number is not on whatsApp.
But you can reach me via my signature
Gold2Naira:
Hello,

I need the service of a Website Developer and a Web Designer that is based in Enugu, you will develop/programmer and design a digital/e-currency exchange website. If you have the required skills needed, call or WhatsApp via 08140185353.

I will provide sample and comprehensive details of the work when we meet one on one.

Regards.
Re: A Web Developer/programmer And Web Designer Needed In Enugu Urgently by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 09, 2017
i m based in abuja. i have a vast exp. and i can build one for u in 3 working days, with in-build currency calculator, and with u adjusting ur rates tru d frontend via admin log-in. and client log in and sent request of d result computation along with few input details. i charge 30k only. tnk email on my profile.
Re: A Web Developer/programmer And Web Designer Needed In Enugu Urgently by LaiveNg: 7:35am On Nov 09, 2017
You could try to describe the features you need. This will help a developer during the building process. No true developer starts work blindly...
Re: A Web Developer/programmer And Web Designer Needed In Enugu Urgently by havilahconsults: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Gold2Naira:
Hello,

Regards.

Distance should not be a barrier. Contact Havilah Consults on 070 671 90 222
Re: A Web Developer/programmer And Web Designer Needed In Enugu Urgently by eazydon(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Gold2Naira:
Hello,

Regards.

Hello, have you hooked up with any developer yet?

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out Java Programmers / Help For Python Programming / [DELETED]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.