Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

[DELETED] - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / [DELETED] (1397 Views)

Deleted*** / Deleted / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[DELETED] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
[DELETED]
Re: [DELETED] by DICKstractor: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
undecided
I listen to musics and switch my humanity off

2 Likes

Re: [DELETED] by Brayss(m): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
By drinking gari ijebu with no sugar

3 Likes

Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
DICKstractor:
undecided

I listen to musics and switch my humanity off

What kind of music?
Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
Brayss:

Lol that's crazy. But whatever works man ��

1 Like

Re: [DELETED] by Brayss(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
DanTheGeek:

Lol that's crazy. But whatever works man ��
bro i wish to learn coding oo.any tips?
Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Brayss:
bro i wish to learn coding oo.any tips?

You got YouTube to learn whatever language you choose to learn. There's Udemy too.

JavaScript is hot these days so I'd advice you start there if your goal is to be hired as soon as possible, possibly abroad.

3 Likes

Re: [DELETED] by Brayss(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
DanTheGeek:

You got YouTube to learn whatever language you choose to learn. There's Udemy too.

JavaScript is hot these days so I'd advice you start there if your goal is to be hired as soon as possible, possibly abroad.
thanks
Re: [DELETED] by DaInferno(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
been hearing if this refnol... na street abi na chemist i go get am?
Re: [DELETED] by DriggityDre: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Bruhhh. Coding under Refnol?
This right here, ladies and gentlemen, is an OG.

I can actually count the number of times I cracked a blunt.

You know that feeling when you feel sleepy. Then after a while, the sleep leaves and your eyes feel bulgy.

Well, I can do a lot in that state.
But I had to stop 'cos it was messing with my sleep schedule bt.
Re: [DELETED] by HappyPagan: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
I regularly code and weed. Been doing for about five years now.

Similar experience to what you have written up there.

1 Like

Re: [DELETED] by DriggityDre: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Brayss:
Ma gee grin

2 Likes

Re: [DELETED] by GideonG(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Better smoke marijuana and code with a cup of coffee than get drunk on alcahol

1 Like

Re: [DELETED] by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Brayss:

2 Likes

Re: [DELETED] by Najdorf: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Never used drugs. For me to really be productive I have to completely disconnect which means high levels of music(usually EDM and DnB) plus a dark room.

1 Like

Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Brayss:
That stuff dey too sour.
Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
DanTheGeek:

Seriously, okay. JS here I come for the fifth time.
Re: [DELETED] by excanny: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2020
Some types of music does it for me, mostly pop laced with some EDM. But if I really need max concentration to like solve a serious bug, I usually switch to classic music.
Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 13, 2020
[DELETED]
Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2020
excanny:
Some types of music does it for me, mostly pop laced with some EDM. But if I really need max concentration to like solve a serious bug, I usually switch to classic music.

I listen to classical music sometimes too but I'm more of a lover of Italian pop music my favorite being Canto Della Terra by Andrea Bocelli, the song brings out the beast in me. I also love listening to The Shirelles an 80s R&B/Pop band, my favorite song from their album is Soldier Boy (you should definitely listen to it). When I'm not coding my choice of music is different, you'd find me listening to rap, I mean rap songs with meaningful lyrical content like songs from artists like Mark Battles, J Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Roddy Ricch, 21 Savage (some of his songs), Lil Tjay and co.
Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2020
Najdorf:
Never used drugs. For me to really be productive I have to completely disconnect which means high levels of music(usually EDM and DnB) plus a dark room.

Yeah people are wired differently. Music does it for me too, but I don't know about dark room. Why must the room be dark? The fact that the only place you get light is from your laptop could hurt your eyes.
Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 13, 2020
[DELETED]
Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2020
[DELETED]

1 Like

Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2020
[DELETED]
Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2020
Just listen to some classical or progressive rock (Pink Floyd)

1 Like

Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2020
SegFault:

Seriously, okay. JS here I come for the fifth time.

5th time? What went wrong bro?
Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2020
DanTheGeek:

5th time? What went wrong bro?
gringrin boredom, I love languages that are more versatile (C and C#) so I got bored with it quickly, but it's quite easy though it went through the basics with lightening speed.
Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2020
SegFault:

gringrin boredom, I love languages that are more versatile (C and C#) so I got bored with it quickly, but it's quite easy though it went through the basics with lightening speed.

Cool. So I'm assuming the problem you had was with frameworks/libraries like Angular, React or Vue. What exactly have you tried? It's actually easy to get bored quickly when you're coming from that background and all you're doing is manipulating the DOM.
Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2020
DanTheGeek:

Cool. So I'm assuming the problem you had was with frameworks/libraries like Angular, React or Vue. What exactly have you tried? It's actually easy to get bored quickly when you're coming from that background and all you're doing is manipulating the DOM.
Exactly I haven't tried those libraries but are they for website design or app development.
Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2020
SegFault:

Exactly I haven't tried those libraries but are they for website design or app development.

They are cross platform development tools. They can be used to build progressive web apps (PWAs) or Single Page Apps (SPAs) that scale across platforms with a single codebase.

Angular is actually a framework not a library. One gigantic hell of a framework.
Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2020
DanTheGeek:

They are cross platform development tools. They can be used to build progressive web apps (PWAs) or Single Page Apps (SPAs) that scale across platforms with a single codebase.

Angular is actually a framework not a library. One gigantic hell of a framework.
I'll try learning about them when I get my hands on a system, to be a Nigerian no easy at all.
Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2020
del

(1) (2) (Reply)

Acquiring A Second Passport And Tech Walhalla / Posssible Undergraduate Projects / How Do You Browse The Net On Linux Or Unix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.