Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay (3824 Views)

Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 / Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) / Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by Emmydo1994(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Could this be a better way to differentiate between Toolz and Seyi shay

See Jaw Dropping Pics Below:

CC; Lalasticlala

Re: Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
If i slap you, which yeye jaw dropping.

Return those clips jor

Re: Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Women come in different shapes and sizes.

Re: Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by Hadez(f): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
I like my D way it is kiss
Re: Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by Damdeyz(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Coke Bottle Versus Gala Beef Roll.

Re: Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by Lovetinz(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Damdeyz:
Coke Bottle Versus Gala Beef Roll.
Wicked!
Re: Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by Praisles(f): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=Damdeyz post=62132965]Coke Bottle Versus Gala Beef Roll.[/quote ] Oh brother!
Re: Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by Afrok(m): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
When I see your face, there's a thing I would change coz you're amazing, just the way you are...
Nah Bruno Mars I dey sing abeg kiss

Re: Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by Tamarapetty(f): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
sad
Re: Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
op na which kin pikin you be

Re: Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by Maltaleeza(f): 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
We will not take it!
Re: Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by Unik3030: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
I prefer seyi shay to that bag of fat anyday

Re: Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by hayzed27(m): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
is dis one u call jaw droping?mtchewww.....
Re: Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by fabianjay101(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Seyi shay all the way
Re: Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by drizzymadbet(m): 5:33am On Nov 07, 2017
As others love big nyash, others prefer lekpa

All fruits cannot come with the same shape and sizes neither do they come with the same taste. still on still the Almighty made it that possible that all these fruits have different times and seasons for harvesting.

Use that analogy on women and have a stress free life. Yiu can compare that tools to rokia2, mehn that girl have big bakka and can give tools a run for her money anyday anytime

Re: Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by teewhizzy4real(m): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2017
I laugh in Chinese chinchiuaxhingsinglinhguafinshinlua. Wicked people
Re: Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by Greenbuoy(m): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2017
e-Nigerians are too wicked!
Re: Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by olaleks007(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
Issokay

Awon aye at work again
Re: Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by IamLaura(f): 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
One mans food is another mans poison.
I personally prefer the slim look,it's more aesthetically pleasing,statuesque and elegant.
Re: Wickedness!!! See The Differencies Between Toolz And Seyi Shay by mrMeen(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
drizzymadbet:
As others love big nyash, others prefer lekpa

All fruits cannot come with the same shape and sizes neither do they come with the same taste. still on still the Almighty made it that possible that all these fruits have different times and seasons for harvesting.

Use that analogy on women and have a stress free life. Yiu can compare that tools to rokia2, mehn that girl have big bakka and can give tools a run for her money anyday anytime
oh great master I respect thee.

Diff Type Of People In Bet9j. Hilarious Photos / Regina Daniels In Tears After Destiny Etiko Disgraced Her In... / Gorilla Dances Gbe body, Gbese At International Stage (Photos)