Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries (12431 Views)

2 Female Police Officers Die In Car Crash While On Their Way To Akwa Ibom (Pix) / Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives / Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Sikariyelwa: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
WISH ALEXISTAIWO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE POLICE OFFICER TODAY. I WISH TO ANNOUNCE YOUR PASSING ON
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Sikariyelwa: 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
MAY THE SOUL OF THE DPO REST IN PEACE.
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Coolgent(m): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
OboOlora:
I know some people will come and say it's village people and it's the father they were after or maybe its repercussion for the bribe he has taken.

Well, u r not alone in ur thoughts.
Receive sense!
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
Sikariyelwa:
WISH ALEXISTAIWO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE POLICE OFFICER TODAY. I WISH TO ANNOUNCE YOUR PASSING ON
Why are you crying more than the bereaved
Perhaps you are a relative of a corrupt police officer grin

I wouldn't wish you death because I am sure that whatever you wrote up there is not my potion.
My death is not in your care.

Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Damminglola(f): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ondo-ore is still the most dreadful road I've ever passed in my entire life. Ondo-ore is less than 20-25 minutes but the bends and sharp corners are uncountable with enough potholes that can force a pregnant woman to an induced labour. Despite all these, its narrow too!!!! RIP to the deceased.
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by mechanics(m): 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by IME1: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
Thank God for His mercies over my life and those of my family members.
I have cause to travel often.
Sometimes my trips cut across the country in short periods.
Just on another thread I wondered at the awesomeness of God in my life when I passed Asa dam road in Ilorin only to hear of a man plunging into the river.

Now i am reading about a bus accident on road i ply often Ondo/Ore!

I pray God to comfort the family, grant speedy recovery to the son and mercy on the late DPO.
God help me and protect me in all my trips, going out and coming in, in Jesus name, amen.

Psalm 91:16 is my prayer for everyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? / Seven Passengers Killed In Accident On Bauchi Expressway. Photos / Happening Clubs At Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.