Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Opinion Time!!!don Jazzy, Olamide, & Davido, Who Knows How To Run A Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opinion Time!!!don Jazzy, Olamide, & Davido, Who Knows How To Run A Label (416 Views)

Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad / I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel / Olamide, Davido, KSA, Ayuba, Salawa Abeni, 95 Others For One Lagos Fiesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Time!!!don Jazzy, Olamide, & Davido, Who Knows How To Run A Label by rhonard(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Deliberation has broken out among music analysts regarding who better runs a record label between Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy, YBNL boss Olamide, and DMW boss Davido.

Analysts wish to determine who does it best, and your opinion goes a long way to point out who the real boss is. However, sentiments must be kept aside to judge fairly.

Don Jazzy has raised a good number of top artistes who have graced the music scene with sensational hits that got Nigerians jumping up and down. The likes of D’banj, Wande Coal, and Dr. Sid are Don Jazzy’s products.

Coming to the new generation singers, the names Reekado Banks, Korede Bello, Tiwa Savage and many more can’t be skipped.

For Olamide, we are all aware of his two-year policy which sees signed singers spending just two years in the label and compulsorily exiting the YBNL label to hustle on their own. Badoo doesn’t raise wimps. Take Lil Kesh for instance.

When it comes to Davido, it is known how he raised his cousins under a family label before proceeding to create his own DMW label which houses star singers like Dremo, Mayorkun, etc.

These three are great bosses. But who among them runs the affairs of a record label better? Don Jazzy, Olamide, or Davido?

Re: Opinion Time!!!don Jazzy, Olamide, & Davido, Who Knows How To Run A Label by princeemmma(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
i will go for bado sneh, he has made a big artist for now, adekunle, yagi and others are doing fine
Re: Opinion Time!!!don Jazzy, Olamide, & Davido, Who Knows How To Run A Label by Unik3030: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
I prefer olamide

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Publicly Admits 'Yes I'm Gay' / 2017 MTV Emas: Davido Wins Best African Act / Abeg Who Get The Video Of Shayi Shay Falling On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.