Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade (29837 Views)

German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade by mapet: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2017
chronique:
Hisses. I really don't understand how people tend to do stupid things and still intend to get away with them, and be given a pat on the back for acting foolishly.

Many people don't understand that they are part of their company brand and that their conduct affects the company. In the US, they have little tolerance for misbehaviour like these.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2017
serenegroup:
Try am for naija na DSS go pick up put you for cell till God knows when that is if then no flog u commit for road self. I remember for naija the road is usually bkocked for an hour before presido passes

The DSS will knock her down from that bicycle. Zootropolis.

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade by Emerikoss: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
XXLDICK:
She should sue the damn company.

I love her courage. Very unlike Nigerians who only know how to make noise online but will wave at Buhari's motorcade
I agree with you but wave at Buhari's motorcade, only a stupid person will do that.
Re: Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade by XXLDICK(m): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
Emerikoss:

I agree with you but wave at Buhari's motorcade, only a stupid person will do that.
During Obasanjo's regime, people critizied him a lot, but when I witnessed his motorcade, you need to see the way people were waving and hailing him.

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade by dkdmy: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Good for the bitch...Even with democracy, that's too disrespectful

I agree! That’s simply taking freedom too far! A leader is a leader, it’s madness to disrespect him in public that way! She is lucky she isn’t in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade by philantropiest(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
kiss
vvm76:

Are zombies really this stupid!

zombies? kissafter all d constitutional right she was sacked at d end. Showing d middle finger does change a tin.
Re: Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade by konkobility: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
whateverkay:
Donald Trump is a dictator. People insult Buhari everyday yet no one is loosing their jobs nor getting arrested. Buhari is truly a reformed democrat. God bless Buhari sad

do u no wat u r sayin.??
Try Tell Buhari Bleep u for road..especialy mak pic com show...i swell wit my balls.u no go reach huz

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade by philantropiest(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Foolish

What are you saying ?

Americans bought their freedom and democracy with blood and toil. They believe in FREEDOM OF SPEECH. You should learn what that means. If we displayed half the zeal they do in defence of the constitution, our country would not be a shi.thole it is today.
Now go off to the sports and celebrity section. Stop making ignorant comments on issues beyond your understanding.
'issues beyond me understanding' what d f**k is dis dumpf**k saying? 'Dat u disrespect ur direct/indirect employer in d name of constitutional rite?' n wat did she get at d longrun, a sack letter.
Listen mister 4 u to openly criticise a pson in power u av 2 b sure ur life/work does nt in any way connect.

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
philantropiest:

'issues beyond me understanding' what d f**k is dis dumpf**k saying? 'Dat u disrespect ur direct/indirect employer in d name of constitutional rite?' n wat did she get at d longrun, a sack letter.
Listen mister 4 u to openly criticise a pson in power u av 2 b sure ur life/work does nt in any way connect.

As I said, it's beyond your understanding.
Re: Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade by philantropiest(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

As I said, it's beyond your understanding.
alryt thenigerianguy i hear u.lets leave the u.s issues to the u.s n find a possible way out out of ours. #proudlynigerian.
Re: Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade by FarahAideed: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
whateverkay:
Donald Trump is a dictator. People insult Buhari everyday yet no one is loosing their jobs nor getting arrested. Buhari is truly a reformed democrat. God bless Buhari sad

Was it Donald Trump that fired her ? Recieve sense jare

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade by PDPGuy: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
And she was only on the job for 6.5 months
As much as I’m a First Amendment junkie, I’ll do well to check if my intended act would put me in the bad books of the company I work for
Re: Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade by sucess001(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
bettercreature:
You need education,even if she hates Trump she must respect his office.I dont like trump but he is representing the majority so he deserves some respect
What she did is morally wrong

Education from who? You?

U re the one needing the education. The president is a president because of the people...do u read the part where they said a lot of people aligned with her? Didn't u read about Eminem dissing trump?

Presidency is not high priest or some deity to be worshiped...its an office to serve...be educated!!!
Re: Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade by Emerikoss: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
XXLDICK:

During Obasanjo's regime, people critizied him a lot, but when I witnessed his motorcade, you need to see the way people were waving and hailing him.
Hmm but in this case its different, it's Buhari
Re: Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade by stilldoingokay(f): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
whateverkay:

don't there compare Donald Trump with buhari, Trump is far, far better than buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Under Fire For 'Confused' Lockdown Strategy Speech / Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering / US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.