Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

God Almight Or Pastor Adeboye Who Should We Believe In This Topic? Pls Enter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Almight Or Pastor Adeboye Who Should We Believe In This Topic? Pls Enter (644 Views)

If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight / You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. / Biblically, Should Women Preach Or Pastor Inside The Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Almight Or Pastor Adeboye Who Should We Believe In This Topic? Pls Enter by Aragon: 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
This Topic is for Research and Reflections so it is only for People that Reads. If you are not one of those, now is the time to Leave and if you are please think deep and answer. Please keep it Clean, No INSULTS whatsoever as we are all here to Learn from each other

Deuteronomy 14: 25 and 26.

22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. 24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.

Pastor Adeboye just Released a Video about Daddy Freeze talking about Drinking Beer etc and this has started a sort of online War. But Right here in the Bible Quote Above you are supposed to use your Tithe to buy Wine, Fermented Drink (Alcohol) and ANYTHING you like. Beer is Alcohol and even if it is not Alcohol, when somebody gives you money and says you can buy ANYTHING YOU LIKE with it and then you buy Beer with the Money, will the person who gave you the Money be annoyed?....... Cos if we are to believe the Bible, then Yes you can use your Tithe to buy Beer. So who is wrong here, Pastor Adeboye or who? Please write down your comments with reason. Thanks

1 Like

Re: God Almight Or Pastor Adeboye Who Should We Believe In This Topic? Pls Enter by Niyeal(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
whatever that's good think about it
Re: God Almight Or Pastor Adeboye Who Should We Believe In This Topic? Pls Enter by Oledia(m): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
If you like interpret the Bible to your favour. By the time you begin to face problems in life we will know where you will run to.
Re: God Almight Or Pastor Adeboye Who Should We Believe In This Topic? Pls Enter by greatnaija01: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
PLS DROP THIS MATTER OF TITHE ooooo

thats not the only scripture about tithe....

PASTOR ADEBOYE is not the standard...

it is so HYPOCRITICAL to speak against tithe yet we uphold bible standards for dressing.... THEN LETS ALL DO AWAY WITH THE OLD TESTAMENT SINCE almost everything there was not accredited in the new testament...

LETS stop going to church on SUNDAYS n go on saturdays instead.... LETS WOMEN DRESS AS THEY PLEASE...

LET birth control be abolished....

ALL OF YOU FOLLOWING FREEZE will soon have brain freeze.... because as hypocrites you wash the OUTSIDE of the cup but not the inside.

WE TITHE OUT OF LOVE NOT OUT OF FEAR OR POVERTY...... we are givers by nature and we know the universal law for blessing is to GIVE.... so tithe is a giving too and it is not compulsory.

bible never SAID alchohol is a SIN but it only says it makes MOCKERY out of anyone who drinks it and WHOMEVER looks at the bottle longing to drink it is a fool..... thats all.... so if you want to keep being mocked or being a foool simply DRINK YE ALL OF IT.

Romans 14 should be able to help u accept other people without judging

Aragon:
This Topic is for Research and Reflections so it is only for People that Reads. If you are not one of those, now is the time to Leave and if you are please think deep and answer. Please keep it Clean, No INSULTS whatsoever as we are all here to Learn from each other

Deuteronomy 14: 25 and 26.

22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. 24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.

Pastor Adeboye just Released a Video about Daddy Freeze talking about Drinking Beer etc and this has started a sort of online War. But Right here in the Bible Quote Above you are supposed to use your Tithe to buy Wine, Fermented Drink (Alcohol) and ANYTHING you like. Beer is Alcohol and even if it is not Alcohol, when somebody gives you money and says you can buy ANYTHING YOU LIKE with it and then you buy Beer with the Money, will the person who gave you the Money be annoyed?....... Cos if we are to believe the Bible, then Yes you can use your Tithe to buy Beer. So who is wrong here, Pastor Adeboye or who? Please write down your comments with reason. Thanks

1 Like

Re: God Almight Or Pastor Adeboye Who Should We Believe In This Topic? Pls Enter by Aragon: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Oledia:
Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
If you like interpret the Bible to your favour. By the time you begin to face problems in life we will know where you will run to.

Why is Reading so Difficult for some People?

1.Is GOD divided?
2. Is Deuteronomy 14: 25 and 26 also not in the Bible? Or is that part not even before Malachi? And by the way what has this Topic got to do with Malachi? Did I even go there? Lazy people like you that Hates to READ are the reason why Church is now Business in Nigeria... The Reason why every Fraud calls himself a Pastor. God sent Jesus to Die for us cos he Loves us so much and the Same GOD will now punish you because you refuse to give him Money, and this Makes sense to you? Well for your Info, I live in one of the Freest Country in the world. Even if I dont work I will always feed. I wake up and take a Stroll on the street 3am in the morning all by myself and nobody harm me... The Average life span here is 85yrs... You will see 90yrs old walking fine here.. The Economy is Booming and Guess what? They don't pay Tithe, most of the Giant Cathedrals here are turned into Supermarket and Offices cos people dont attend your version of Church yet God keeps Blessing the Nation, you know why? Cos the Country is Build on God's Law (Love your Neighbor) Everybody can Feed whether they have Job or not everybody has an income... and you that Love your Pastor and are ready to die for him, you sleep with one eyes Close cos of Armed Robbers, If you dont have a Job you will starve. You People Hate each others so much even the so called Christians or rather Pastor Worshippers... And finally unlike you, Money goes from my account every month to Charity and not business people on Pulpits posing as Representatives of Christ.... Finally I have worked with Orthodox Jews and I will tell you one thing, Your Tithe Collecting Pastors cant even begin to Obey and follow the Many Jewish Rituals, Costoms and Traditions so you have to Clue about Tithe.....Malachi is the smallest book of the Bible and wont take you an Hour to Read, but then it is a CRIME for you to read otherwise you would have seen what GOD was talking about in Malachi. Definitely not what you are Sold and trust me I know. I have Read and researched it and also watched Jewish Takes on Tithes. It is the Priest GOD was acussing and not the People so Read! Read! Read! Read and Read for crying out LOUD!

1 Like

Re: God Almight Or Pastor Adeboye Who Should We Believe In This Topic? Pls Enter by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Oledia:

IN CHRIST JESUS THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN IS ALREADY OPENNED OVER MY LIFE... I HAVE RECEIVED THE FULNESS OF GOD'S BLESSING IN HIM AND I DON'T NEED TO TITHE TO PROVOKE GOD INTO DOING WHAT HE HAS ALREADY DONE...

WHAT IS MY POINT? SIMPLY IS THAT, THE SCRIPTURE WHICH YOU QUOTED IS NOT FOR ME OR ANYONE IN CHRIST.

1 Like

Re: God Almight Or Pastor Adeboye Who Should We Believe In This Topic? Pls Enter by hopefulLandlord: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
I said something similar on another thread

I find something bizarre

ask a group Christians if they have a personal relationship with Jesus and they'll answer with an emphatic Yes!!!!

ask them whether they should tithe or not and pandemonium starts. If this Jesus is as personal to them and talks to them as they claim, why is it so hard for them to simply ask this personal friend Jesus if tithing is biblical or not? why should something as basic as these cause so much confusion?

3 Likes

Re: God Almight Or Pastor Adeboye Who Should We Believe In This Topic? Pls Enter by Aragon: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

IN CHRIST JESUS THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN IS ALREADY OPENNED OVER MY LIFE... I HAVE RECEIVED THE FULNESS OF GOD'S BLESSING IN HIM AND I DON'T NEED TO TITHE TO PROVOKE GOD INTO DOING WHAT HE HAS ALREADY DONE...

WHAT IS MY POINT? SIMPLY IS THAT, THE SCRIPTURE WHICH YOU QUOTED IS NOT FOR ME OR ANYONE IN CHRIST.

I guess you didnt read the last part of his post.... That when Trouble start to pursue you blah! blah! blah! That is what these Frauds that call themselves Pastors use to Frighten them that GOD will punish them for not giving them Money. All because they have Refused to READ. People here in Europe that doesnt pay Tithe are 100x more Blessed that all these Tithe crying people. All they do is to Finance a Millionaire while their neigbour is suffering and dying and yet they wonder why they are not blessed, when they Reject Christ Commandment that this si what will actualy bless them and instead they choose their Pastors Malachi Version. probably the only verse they know in the Bible

1 Like

Re: God Almight Or Pastor Adeboye Who Should We Believe In This Topic? Pls Enter by Aragon: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I said something similar on another thread

I find something bizarre

ask a group Christians if they have a personal relationship with Jesus and they'll answer with an emphatic Yes!!!!

ask them whether they should tithe or not and pandemonium starts. If this Jesus is as personal to them and talks to them as they claim, why is it so hard for them to simply ask this personal friend Jesus if tithing is biblical or not? why should something as basic as these cause so much confusion?

Have they Finished Worshipping their Pastors that they will have time for Jesus?

1 Like

Re: God Almight Or Pastor Adeboye Who Should We Believe In This Topic? Pls Enter by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
I TELL YOU, THE TREAT IS MUCH. THEY SHEPHERD AND LEAD THEIR FOLLOWERS WITH FEAR...

I WAS ONCE A RADICAL TITHER, THINKING THAT GOD WILL BLESS AND BE PLEASED WITH ME THROUGH IT. NOT KNOWING THAT GOD HAS BLESSED ME ALREADY IN AND THROUGH CHRIST JESUS MY LORD.

THEN SUDDENLY, I REALISED BY HIS GRACE THAT I AM HIS SWEET HEART IN CHRIST JESUS..

I ALSO REALISED THAT IN CHRIST JESUS I AM FOREVER ACCEPTED WITH OR WITHOUT TITHE..SINCE THEN, I HAVE TRASHED THAT DEVELISH MENTALITY TO THE DUSTBIN.

(1) (Reply)

Six Set Of People Afraid Of Daddy Freeze / Blood And Host Came Out From Rev. Sister’s Eyes And Mouth In Enugu State. / Embrace Your Wilderness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.