Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (49469 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by dualprince0280: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2018
slimany:

Are u a lady?
no sir.I'm a family man.y d question?
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
sexybbstar:
Anyone who intends travelling to Canada here?
yeah will like to go to Canada after my Nysc, but didn't have #1 in my Acct yet, but I intended to save my Nysc Allowee for a year....tho dat won't be enough to go, but just expecting miracle from God to accomplish my dream �
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by badruu(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Surdycole2:
yeah will like to go to Canada after my Nysc, but didn't have #1 in my Acct yet, but I intended to save my Nysc Allowee for a year....tho dat won't be enough to go, but just expecting miracle from God to accomplish my dream �

Same here bro...im a fresh graduate intending to serve....after my service, i will like to travel out.
Buh now, i don't av any money.....just believe I've got. and I'm ready to work.

1 Like

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
flexxyworld:

thanks for stopping by. However, you think Qatar is a viable option? even compared to dubai ? If yes, I hope you will be able to help with proper guide on how to go about it. thanks

I will choose Qatar over Dubai , so, if u have the option of a credible link, go for that .
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
Me am planning to travel to Norway.... Since its very difficult to Travel from Nigeria so the plan is to move to Senegal then from there sis in Norway connects a white woman with me for serious relationship with time she come over to Senegal for marriage... Oya alele to Norway. That was what she did and now she's a citizen in Norway...
I hope things work out really well, u know Senegal is a Virgin country unlike Nigeria. In fact i look for them anywhere in Europe o

2 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by mceze(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Funnyguy83:
are you serious bro. Please enlighten me the more .

Try Oklahoma Panhandle state university
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by mceze(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Donlexybaze:
please put me through bosses in the House
a white woman wants to send me an invite for easter, i dont know how to go about it.. do I have to wait till the invite arrive before I apply for visa and which category of visa do i fall under... i no even get shishi i just dey take prayer follow am up. cos i don loose hope for dis nation..

Yes! You have to wait..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by flexxyworld(m): 6:16am On Feb 05, 2018
slimany:

I will choose Qatar over Dubai , so, if u have the option of a credible link, go for that .

thanks so much for the time. cheers
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by meekmill(m): 6:34am On Feb 05, 2018
Justice96:
Me am planning to travel to Norway.... Since its very difficult to Travel from Nigeria so the plan is to move to Senegal then from there sis in Norway connects a white woman with me for serious relationship with time she come over to Senegal for marriage... Oya alele to Norway. That was what she did and now she's a citizen in Norway...
I hope things work out really well, u know Senegal is a Virgin country unlike Nigeria. In fact i look for them anywhere in Europe o

Y
Will you get senegal citizen ni?
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Funnyguy83: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
mceze:

Try Oklahoma Panhandle state university
for real ?
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2018
I intend to travel to either Australia, USA or Canada for hustling. How do I go about it?
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by ajibowo11(m): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2018
KingCassy:

Are you going as a student or pure hustle
I need information about how to get to Canada as a student and be able to work there also
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=meekmill post=64796684]
Will you get senegal citizen ni?[/quote

I don't need Senegal citizenship ]
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 07, 2018
Omohtoshalay81:
My dream countries are Australia, Qatar... Infact with enough resources I wish to tour the world. grin But I dey look for where I go fit study and work. The constraint? No money, no sponsor embarassed
funkyfrevy:
I intend travelling to Usa or Canada for a better living unlike the one I have here in Nigeria. The idea is there but no funds to kickoff. All I can do now is dream and pray for God to help.
We are in the same boat.

1 Like

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Omohtoshalay81: 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
Following

U can try Qatar. employment visa [/quote]
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by ugomnaanny: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
For schools in America must one write English test exam or other exams?
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by adesbaba: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Depends on the skul or dept requirements
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ayoolajumoke:
I really want to travel out of this country too, although no plans for now as I am still in my last semester in school.

What country is preferable? Probably on scholarship or anything, to study and make money.
You're pretty sha.. maybe we can elope together.. what ya say?
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by lyrondee: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
ugomnaanny:
For schools in America must one write English test exam or other exams?
NO

1 Like

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by biggerfish: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
sexybbstar:
Anyone who intends travelling to Canada here?

Am heading to Ontario next month.
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
biggerfish:

Am heading to Ontario next month.
Can I send you a pm
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by damoceile: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
I have plans to travel out of this country basically to hustle but I'm torn between USA and Canada while UK/Germany is third on my list.... dearly beloved where do I begin (Lol look at me oo I haven't even gotten a Nigerian/ International passport yet sef).... but I'm pretty sure the God my mother calls upon each day will not forsake me.... this year I believe I will share my testimony here. can somebody say a big amen for me..

4 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Felixitie(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
damoceile:
I have plans to travel out of this country basically to hustle but I'm torn between USA and Canada while UK/Germany is third on my list.... dearly beloved where do I begin (Lol look at me oo I haven't even gotten a Nigerian/ International passport yet sef).... but I'm pretty sure the God my mother calls upon each day will not forsake me.... this year I believe I will share my testimony here. can somebody say a big amen for me..
Amen. Getting passport is the easiest ....once you have around 35k or less.
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by damoceile: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
Felixitie:

Amen. Getting passport is the easiest ....once you have around 35k or less.

thanks bro...I think am gonna do that once i get the money....

1 Like

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by kunle75(m): 6:49am On Feb 19, 2018
Onyedika11:
Please Kunle how did you pull it off? I'm a Pharmacist who would like to practice in the USA ��

I don't get you please

What do you mean by pulling it up

Do you mean how i manage to relocate?
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
badruu:

Same here bro...im a fresh graduate intending to serve....after my service, i will like to travel out.
Buh now, i don't av any money.....just believe I've got. and I'm ready to work.

can you pm.... we should discuss how we can achieve dis dream after our Nysc
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Onyedika11(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Yea, how did you manage to relocate?
kunle75:

I don't get you please

What do you mean by pulling it up

Do you mean how i manage to relocate?
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by lowisz: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
kunle75:

Tell your dad to file a PR for you as a dependent and step child to her i think that way you dont have to disturb your brain on the requirements as the immigration will make list of all you need through your ties there.

Thanks alot, but Bro pls what is the full meaning of PR, I have been searching for d meaning, pls can u explain
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
lowisz:

Thanks alot, but Bro pls what is the full meaning of PR, I have been searching for d meaning, pls can u explain
Permanent Residence...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations / Private Jet Breaks Into 2 In South Carolina, Two Pilots Dead! (Photos) / Photo Of The Bus Driver Involved In Fatal Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.