Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

How To Gain Thousand Of Followers On Instagram In No Time - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Gain Thousand Of Followers On Instagram In No Time (684 Views)

Get 1million View On Instagram In One Click / Fix Ur Wordpress / Joomla / Drupal Site Errors In No Time (Pay after Service) / Harnessing The Immense Potential Of Instagram In Your Email Marketing Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Gain Thousand Of Followers On Instagram In No Time by onosbaba3310: 12:59am On Nov 07, 2017
hello guys welcome to another great tutorial from onostechblog, today I am going to be teaching you how to grow your INSTAGRAM followers from nothing to millions, there are many reasons why you would like to have a large followers on instagram, it might be because of your business, growing your brand and even for fun, yes people just want have a huge numbers of followers on instagram just for fun, however whatsoever reason you want it, don’t worry you are on the right place, instagram is a photo sharing platform with millions of photos and videos been shared a day, just last year the platform announced that the it has reach a total of 700million registered user, yeah it is a world of it’s own, however a lot of people have used this platforms to their advantages and become millionaires while some have become instagram celebrities, however like I said before there are many profiting stuff you can do on instagram, but for anything to work for you, you need a large number of followers and that is why I have created this tutorial to guild you through and pull in millions of followers for you.

1.like other people’s photo: one of the first way to make your presence known on instagram is to like other people’s photo, it is not called a photo sharing site for nothing, it is one of the simplest way to gain thousand of followers because you don’t really need to stress yourself, all you need to do is like them and yes of course drop a comment, however if you are growing your fan base for business reasons, you have to search for photos related to your niche, drop a relevant comment, and stylishly asked people to follow you, to get stuff like this.
Here is an example:

“wow! Nice shoes you got there, I love the one with green stripes it really looks good, however I have something similar, if you want nice and beautiful shoes like this in bulk at a very cheap rate, you can follow me.”

Simple isn’t it? Yeah, but it works like magic, try it and see for yourself.

2.From other social media network: this is quit popular but very simple just like the first one, it is also stress free, instagram comes with a feature that allows you follow and invite friends from your Facebook account, however you can utilize this to your advantage, the feature does not only allow you to follow your Facebook friends that are on instagram, but you can also invite your friends that are not yet on the platform, so whenever any of your Facebook friend registers on instagram, your account will be displayed suggesting they follow you, with this, your followers will be increasing, but that is not the real trick, if you are the type that is really active on Facebook and has a huge fan base, you can always advertise your instagram id whenever your make a post on your Facebook, you can do it stylishly and maturely too, that it won’t look as if you are fooling around, here is a good example of what am talking it about.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-9VC7oEGXRKM/WgDy9AToeeI/AAAAAAAAARI/35IISfB6xMo9VY2QyLk8eKwwGLDjP3MHgCLcBGAs/s320/14322309_1813166408896995_7900060056212179309_n.jpg[/img]

Lol fresh, fresher, freshest, big boy things ooo, lekki on point. @onosbabareal you can follow me on instagram, #teamfresh.

In the above picture am trying to create a Facebook post and stylishly added my instagram id, with this any body that sees it and is on intagram can add me up, try this for one week and see how your followers will grow drastically, I know somebody will be wondering what of twitter, relax, I got you covered, you can also gain instagram followers through twitter by sharing the links to your instagram pictures or videos on your twitter handle. Now if you have a huge fan base on twitter and Facebook, and you tried out this steps your account should be flowing by now.

3.Socialize: bro is not called a social media for nothing, you have to respond to your followers comment to keep your post lively, if you always respond to your followers comment in a mature way, or you maintained good relationships with them online, they are definitely going to be tagging you to their posts very soon, yes that the magic, now imagine a follower that has a huge followers tagging you on his or her post you surely going to have a couple of followers very soon.

Run a contest and giveaways: now you have got some money and want to take this whole thing to new level,you can run a contest urging your followers to do something to win a price, you can post a picture and ask your followers to share it, anybody that got the highest likes or comment, will be given a certain price or whatsoever, trust me you are definitely going to have a huge followers in the next 2hours, most especially if the price is money. However you might also want to save your self the stress of running and monitoring a contest and just want to give out free gift,just like that, trust me, we guys love free things, I remember I actually ran to TEKNOOFFICIAL@alhajitekno
twitter handle to follow the guy because I heard he is giving out 500000 naira or so to his followers, don’t blame me though, I really need the money at that time, not that I got it, but I think am still one of his followers till date, I don’t know, I will check when ever I log in into my twitter account again.

4.Instagram influencers and partnered post: yeah, there are some influential social media personalities that only them tagging you on their post will drive in a huge numbers of followers, yes they are very popular, we have a lot of them, all you need to do is look for them and settle with them, however if you are a business owner and want to drive in a huge number of followers you can pay somebody with an influential account to help make a post about your product with their account and tag you, you can even make them use one of your product and do a video or take a picture with it tagging your account along, telling their followers to follow you. Imagine footballer Christiano Ronaldo wearing one of the Ankara cloth you designed, tagging you and asking his followers to follow you, men you have join the instagram big boys and girls league.

5.Controversies: lol, I know you will be like hey! is this dude crazy, hell, am not, but seriously either good or bad it works, have you ever check most of the controversial personalities followers, lets take a look at the case of a Nigerian, Malaysia based big boy @hushpuppi, the dude got a lot of followers on instagram, including celebrities, just by posting his flamboyant life styles on instagram, ranging from gucci clothes shopping, to private jets, expensive drinks and all that, and he is always picking on Nigerian celebrities, this made him popular, however another controversial dude is @daddyfreeze this dude is fond of picking on pastors who live expensively and is famous for his anti-tithe movement, and he got a lot of followers, so if you want to drive a huge number of followers you can try a little controversies,but however it is not good for business account, don’t even think of it.

Finally if you have done all this and still want to try out something more faster and reliable, you can run an instagram ads for some time, probably for a week. However with all this put into practice am definitely sure you going to have a huge numbers of followers very soon.

source; https://onostechblog..com.ng/2017/11/how-to-gain-thousand-of-followers-on.html

HeWrites,
Ayo4251,
ustavo,
Maryclaire1,
obajoey,
SillyeRabbit,
pabostt,
valinno,
maxwell767,
pauljumbo,
freeman95,
Webman007,
RapportNaija,
jurjur,
Kelvin30286063,
Ebi4life,
Hivazinc,
raymytech,
modelmike7,
Ishola87,
dmgr,
NIJJAking,
mazinoweb,
kennypedia,
Equal2DeTask,
Alfred234,
ezebrightike,
olamariamjonez,
MONITZ,
IBpaul,
friendscy,
lalasticala

you guys should not ban again, biko am begging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Gain Thousand Of Followers On Instagram In No Time by Horlami3370: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2017
This mention too much ba
Re: How To Gain Thousand Of Followers On Instagram In No Time by onosbaba3310: 7:35am On Nov 07, 2017
Horlami3370:
This mention too much ba
i dey like am like dat....
Re: How To Gain Thousand Of Followers On Instagram In No Time by dayssolalee(m): 6:31am On Nov 05, 2023
Get Instagram and Tiktok growth at Fame Social https://famesocial.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

3 Amazing Steps To Create Android App For Your Website / WORDPRESS MLM PLUGIN NEEDED / I'm Addicted To Nairaland Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.