Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

What Do You Think About Freeview Africa Satellite? - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / What Do You Think About Freeview Africa Satellite? (8405 Views)

Freeview TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Freeview Africa Satellite? by Mystiq25(m): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2017
Guys there is a new upcoming satellite in nigeria known as Freeview Africa, the owners promises a subscription free 40 channels with more to come later after the February 2018 launch. So what do you guys think about it?

Re: What Do You Think About Freeview Africa Satellite? by guruphytha(m): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2017
is it a nigerian company like tstv due to what happened to tstv i don't believe in any satellite body in nigeria FTC

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Freeview Africa Satellite? by HAH: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mystiq25:
Guys there is a new upcoming satellite in nigeria known as Freeview Africa, the owners promises a subscription free 40 channels with more to come later after the February 2018 launch. So what do you guys think about it?
kindly give us a link yo their website so that we can better understand
Re: What Do You Think About Freeview Africa Satellite? by Mystiq25(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
HAH:
kindly give us a link yo their website so that we can better understand
this is their website, you can also follow them on Facebook, twitter and Instagram. http://www.freeviewafrica.tv

Re: What Do You Think About Freeview Africa Satellite? by jerflakes(m): 4:24am On Nov 08, 2017
There is "free" there...

So it's probably free-to-air ...

Just pay for the decoder and dish and enjoy your unpopular channels (no pun intended)

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Freeview Africa Satellite? by Sensicut(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
guruphytha:
is it a nigerian company like tstv
due to what happened to tstv i don't believe in any satellite body in nigeria
FTC
guy what has happen to tstv why are u spoiling them when they have not collected any money from u,I don't no may be u are dstv agent
Re: What Do You Think About Freeview Africa Satellite? by guruphytha(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sensicut:
guy what has happen to tstv why are u spoiling them when they have not collected any money from u,I don't no may be u are dstv agent
No it isn't actually so
i waited for tstv as if it was the last thing i ever needed
seriously i felt pained by it
november 1 was a day i actually waited for but it was all futile
Re: What Do You Think About Freeview Africa Satellite? by maeshal(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nice idea, i will buy one when they launch
Re: What Do You Think About Freeview Africa Satellite? by georgee(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2017
Another set of imbecilllles like PipulTv and TSTV
Re: What Do You Think About Freeview Africa Satellite? by georgee(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2017
Another set of imbecilllles like PipulTv and TSTV grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think About Freeview Africa Satellite? by Dclique(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
georgee:
Another set of imbecilllles like PipulTv and TSTV

Lol. Thats harsh.!

Read more about Free View Africa Tv here http://www.bukasblog.com.ng/p/free-view-africa-list-of-channels.html
Re: What Do You Think About Freeview Africa Satellite? by georgee(m): 7:31am On Jan 12, 2018
Dclique:

Lol. Thats harsh.!
Trust me, those guys na yeye

(1) (Reply)

3 To 4 Tvs On One Dstv Subscription / Nigeria Soon To Crash Satellite Tv Cost / Strong Srt4922a HD Decoder And Dish Plus Lnb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.