Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Please Help! My Windows Phone Crashes All The Time - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help! My Windows Phone Crashes All The Time (710 Views)

My Windows Phone Has Ended Support For Whatsapp / Is There Any Other Phone As Useless As Windows Phone / Bill Gates Switches To Android Phone, Dumps Windows Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Windows Phone Crashes All The Time by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2017
pls someone should help me find a solution to this my phone Windows 8.1, 625H to be precise.
The phone will automatically crashes anytime it displays a lot of pictures or videos especially when browsing, likewise when you are on instagram, despite having internal 8gb, I thought it was about space or less memory so I bought 16gb but the problem still persist.
Pls someone who knows the solution to please help me or someone who has used the same phone. Please.

Re: Please Help! My Windows Phone Crashes All The Time by Lovetinz(m): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Bill Gates dumped Windows and got himself an android phone.
What are you waiting for?
Re: Please Help! My Windows Phone Crashes All The Time by giftedben: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2017
Looks like your windows phone is unable to manage ram memory. Why don't you format your phone because that solves 90% of software problems. Please before you do that make sure you remove the Sim card, memory card and make sure your battery is 100% full. Least I forget if you have important files make sure you back them up.
Re: Please Help! My Windows Phone Crashes All The Time by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
giftedben:
Looks like your windows phone is unable to manage ram memory. Why don't you format your phone because solves 90% of software problems. Please before you do that make sure you remove the Sim card, memory card and make sure your battery is 100% full. Least I forget if you have important files make sure you back them up.
thanks let me try it

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Infinix Note 4 / Infinix About To Release A Phone. Infinix Hot..... / How To Hard Reset Iphone X In Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.