Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

October Allawee Update - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / October Allawee Update (5260 Views)

Osun State Paid Corp Members Their State Allawee!! / Why Is It Challenging For Corpers To Save N10k From N19,800 Allawee? / Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: October Allawee Update by tamzy123(m): 7:39am On Nov 11, 2017
Any UBA batch A17 in Abuja that is still yet to receive October alert?? I don wait tier ohhhh. What is happening
Re: October Allawee Update by yankison(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
Please I have a problem ,I was unable to get the message sent to all foreigh trained student after the orientation camp for batch a stream 1 in in July ,and now I have been called from bennin that I need to go to abuja to go through it. Please I want to know if there is anyone that have gone through this before and hope this won't give me a lot of problem especially Extention . through I lost my phone after camp and that was where they sent Th message to ..I have all my documents except my passport I submitted at the Canada high commission
Re: October Allawee Update by tamzy123(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
yankison:
Please I have a problem ,I was unable to get the message sent to all foreigh trained student after the orientation camp for batch a stream 1 in in July ,and now I have been called from bennin that I need to go to abuja to go through it. Please I want to know if there is anyone that have gone through this before and hope this won't give me a lot of problem especially Extention . through I lost my phone after camp and that was where they sent Th message to ..I have all my documents except my passport I submitted at the Canada high commission
Oga we are talking October allowee here ohhh... don't understand all this you are saying
Re: October Allawee Update by Rinsola32(f): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
yankison:

Can you explain better. Don't understand you.
Re: October Allawee Update by somehow: 5:19am On Nov 13, 2017
Someone I know is currently going through rubbish in the hands of access bank, they debited #41k three times from her account (not like they paid her before o), then credited #41k three times again into the same account.

So in summary, she's yet to be paid and today is 13th already. What should she do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Companies In Agbara And Sango Ota Accept Prospective Corpers? / Help! I Need To Change My Ppa / What Are D Do's & Dnt'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.