Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Dakore Akande Becomes Ambassador For The Eye Bank Of Nigeria (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Akande Becomes Ambassador For The Eye Bank Of Nigeria (Photos) (19249 Views)

Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine / Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Akande Becomes Ambassador For The Eye Bank Of Nigeria (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
This woman dey bleach
Re: Dakore Akande Becomes Ambassador For The Eye Bank Of Nigeria (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
nwakibie3:
corporations will spend millions to pay celebrities for one stupid advert but wont pay their workers that helped in generating the money very well.

you people should continue....
my brother I don't no what is going on. Is it because of brand ambassador that will make me to go eye bank

1 Like

Re: Dakore Akande Becomes Ambassador For The Eye Bank Of Nigeria (Photos) by kokoA(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
And Segun "eye"rinze has been shinning eyes since 1900 dem no select am because he is not a fine geh. Issokay.. diarisgodoo..
Re: Dakore Akande Becomes Ambassador For The Eye Bank Of Nigeria (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
for those of you who didnt know... Theres a transparent tissue overlying the "supposed black" of the eye.. it is called the cornea.. most persons who are blind due to cornea ulcer, cornea scar or anything that culminates to integrity loss of the cornea can benefit from cornea transparent and the oncs blind individuals can see again....

but why a medical institution sought after a nollywood personality is what i dont understand.... maybe her "eyes" are pretty
Re: Dakore Akande Becomes Ambassador For The Eye Bank Of Nigeria (Photos) by Tobycharles: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
Am in dare need of eye collateral, any slot Pls!
Re: Dakore Akande Becomes Ambassador For The Eye Bank Of Nigeria (Photos) by HyDef(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Our Opthamology consultant from UCH! cheesy
Re: Dakore Akande Becomes Ambassador For The Eye Bank Of Nigeria (Photos) by fyneguy: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
She sold her cornea
Re: Dakore Akande Becomes Ambassador For The Eye Bank Of Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
She is gorgeous, one of my faves.
Re: Dakore Akande Becomes Ambassador For The Eye Bank Of Nigeria (Photos) by ishua(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
The man @ the right side, is he on suit or raincoat?
Re: Dakore Akande Becomes Ambassador For The Eye Bank Of Nigeria (Photos) by Ugbavihi: 1:20am On Nov 08, 2017
They collect dead people's eye, but no be by force.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mo Abudu Looking Stunning In New Make Up Photos / Collins Ononuju – Biko (feat. Iyke Realm) [official Video] / Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.