Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,189 members, 7,957,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) (49124 Views)

First Time Visiting My Inlaws After My Spy Training / Mother Beats Neighbor As Daughter Opens Puss Y / Spy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by Wynnah(m): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
By the way,Who snapped the picture?

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by LilSmith55(m): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
the girl dey use one eye dey watch blue film
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by muller101(m): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
asawanathegreat:
This girl will work as DSS or EFCC official
that's not her real face o grin
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by Earthquake1: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
It has been done from the olden days grin

Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
Sharp girl.. The guy's dreads looks good though.

Dada warrior..... We spot you......
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by Royalfurnitures: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lol, smart girl

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by Tobiemmanuel007: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
omoburuku omo daleru daleru
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by Sleyanya1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lol...This type of child can even predict your future replies after going through your inbox. grin grin

FBI, CIA, KGB children
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
You ehn, you fit compliment anything,even shit undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Daughters are naturally very inquisitive intrusive.

Ironically, sons turn out smarter.
certainly not in your case grin

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nothing seeing anything oo, where's the picture na?
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
You ehn, you fit compliment anything,even shit undecided
lol
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by kingkaka(m): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
Some girls can be too spying oo.
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by Silensa(m): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

And your lips looks so pinky and irresistible
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by rhelis: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Seen an online bargain shop? All items #1 to #3k. Visit https://rhelis.com Hurry Now!!!
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by Sby(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
man u r tru
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by muhammed50(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
iluvpomo:
certainly not in your case grin
lol

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by afdc: 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Want Your Website To Be Safe As A Bank Vault In A Military Barracks? Get Web Maintenance NOW!
Many business owners believe that by establishing a business website,they are done. But having a business website is only the beginning. One of the biggest mistakes business owners make is to believe that once their website is up and running, it can take care of itself. Regardless of how technically advanced your new or existing business website is it needs to be updated and maintained on a regular basis. And this is why your business needs a website maintenance plan.

Look at it this way. When you buy a new car you plan on keeping it well maintained with regular oil changes, tire rotation, etc. A business website is very similar and also needs to have regular maintenance. By not having a website maintenance plan your business website will deteriorate and become less useful over time. If you have outdated content, broken links or links that redirect to unrelated pages, your customers will get frustrated and go to your competitors’ better maintained website.

Why maintain a website?

Constantly check bugs, errors, missing links etc
update latest data to make the site and business grow effectively
Help troubleshooting time
Periodical review of traffic statistics and hits to the website
Help improve search engines and page ranking
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
She will definitely tell mummy. smiley
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by Megatrix: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
Busybody pikin
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Adiemus junior
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by ADIEMUS(f): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Adiemus junior
lemme nah ah ah!
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
ADIEMUS:

lemme nah ah ah!
you started it you know?
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by ADIEMUS(f): 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
undecided tongue
enemyofprogress:
you started it you know?

sorry! sorry!! sorry!!!

Sorry ko sorry ni
see his big head
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2017
ADIEMUS:
undecided tongue

sorry! sorry!! sorry!!!

Sorry ko sorry ni
see his big head

no wahala,I go increase speed and change my gear. You go hear weeeeeeen
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by ADIEMUS(f): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2017
tongue
enemyofprogress:
Abeg commot jor!!!
Re: When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) by ADIEMUS(f): 7:08am On Nov 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) / When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / Bride Hustling On Her Wedding Day. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.