Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company (1489 Views)

Confirmation Of Company Authentication / Webster Group Of Company Recruitment / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by mars2015: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Chemiron Group of Company was established in 1987 and is a household brand today. Our commitment and business purpose is clear; to provide a medium of healthcare, which is quite simply, superior in quality and delivers real health value to our consumers.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Medical Promotions/Sales Representative

Slot: 9
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017

https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2017/11/graduate-medical-promotionssales.html for details
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by mars2015: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
mars2015:
Chemiron Group of Company was established in 1987 and is a household brand today. Our commitment and business purpose is clear; to provide a medium of healthcare, which is quite simply, superior in quality and delivers real health value to our consumers.

Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017

https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2017/11/graduate-medical-promotionssales.html for details
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by mars2015: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by mars2015: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by mars2015: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ongoing
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by Chickychic(f): 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Please Mars, do you work at chemiron or you are an applicant?
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Chickychic:
Please Mars, do you work at chemiron or you are an applicant?

mars is d owner of the blog, so he's doing his business grin
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by mars2015: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2017
mars2015:
Ongoing
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by mars2015: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
reminder
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by mars2015: 6:57am On Nov 10, 2017
mars2015:
reminder
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by Chickychic(f): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2017
maduabuchi2014:

mars is d owner of the blog, so he's doing his business grin
smiles..you are so funny Mars....alright nice one . please continue the good work.
but then i research chemiron site and noticed there is no vacancies yet. it makes me wonder how you got the idea and how real is the information you are passing.

just asking and would not mind your verification.

thanks.
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by mars2015: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2017
mars2015:

Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017

Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by mars2015: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chickychic:

smiles..you are so funny Mars....alright nice one . please continue the good work.
but then i research chemiron site and noticed there is no vacancies yet. it makes me wonder how you got the idea and how real is the information you are passing.

thanks.

Sometimes companies' website may not be updated as fast as it should. In some cases their could be information leakage.
In any case, just apply if u 're looking for job like me since it cost as little as a minute amount of data. I keep applying shaa...
Cheers.
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by mars2015: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2017
Chickychic:

thanks.

What make u think I will post trash to deceive job seekers. Well that is d last thing I will do. Just apply if u are qualified and keep praying for successful outcome. Thanks
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by mars2015: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by mars2015: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2017
ongoing
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by mars2015: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2017
reminder
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by mars2015: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by mars2015: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
mars2015:

Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017

Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by mars2015: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
mars2015:
ongoing
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by mars2015: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Reminder
Re: Graduate Medical Promotions/sales Representative At Chemiron Group Of Company by mars2015: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Closes today

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Group Academy For Fresh Graduates / Vacancy! Graduate Trainee Job Enrollment For Tech Startup In Lagos / Who Has Interviewed At Fundquest Financial Services Limited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.