Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) (1981 Views)

White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day / Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding / Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
The wedding of the deaf couple who are Jehovah's witnesses took place over the weekend. The beautiful maid of honor is also a deaf. Wish them a HML

Re: Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
See more photos

Re: Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by teresafaith: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Op remember say all liars will go to hell, abi which one be 'beautiful couple'

but truth be told this girl dey very ugly, and that guy marry her cos her papa carry

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by Kowor(f): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
Beautiful bride.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:
Op remember say all liars will go to hell, abi which one be 'beautiful couple'

but truth be told this girl dey very ugly, and that guy marry her cos her papa carry

Abeg she try joor.. Even pass d groom grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by sinaj(f): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
They all deaf? How will they cope at home

The girl come fine embarassed
Re: Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by mikky4764(f): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
U will be surprised, dey will cope just well. Wishing them a hml
Re: Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Wife deaf Maid of honour deaf Guests deaf??

This marriage is already one sided, I hope it will withstand life's challenges
Re: Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
The bride is so beautiful
Re: Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by Loyalblak007(f): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Awwwwnnn
Touching smiley
Re: Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by Maltaleeza(f): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
As in the groom and bride are both deaf Please, someone should explain
Re: Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Maltaleeza:
As in the groom and bride are both deaf Please, someone should explain

D bride and groom are deaf, including d maid of honour.. For d guests we have both hearing and deaf among them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by davostar: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
embarassed embarassed
Shey dem dance for the wedding
Re: Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by kidslover: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Deaf wed Deaf I pity their children make dem no go turn mumu oooooooooo
Re: Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by Artistree: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
sinaj:
They all deaf? How will they cope at home

The girl come fine embarassed
The Op is a born liar, I know that boy and his entire family, the lady might be deaf but DEFINITELY not the guy. His name is Aidenomo Ebojele, who told you he is deaf biko?
Re: Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by Artistree: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
3Dobserver:

D bride and groom are deaf, including d maid of honour.. For d guests we have both hearing and deaf among them
Madam OP, the groom is not deaf please, say what you know. The lady might be deaf while the guy must have learnt American Sign Language but he is NOT deaf pls, not even partially.
I know him to his roots...
Re: Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by sinaj(f): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Artistree:

The Op is a born liar, I know that boy and his entire family, the lady might be deaf but DEFINITELY not the guy. His name is Aidenomo Ebojele, [b]who told you he is deaf biko?[/b]
What does DEAF COUPLE mean?
Re: Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by Artistree: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
sinaj:
What does DEAF COUPLE mean?
Go through the Op comments affirming that the groom is deaf too...I disagree with that.
Re: Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by sinaj(f): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
Artistree:

Go through the Op comments affirming that the groom is deaf too...I disagree with that.
Hehe

I dunno the couple nd commented based on op's words.
Re: Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) by Artistree: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
sinaj:
Hehe

I dunno the couple nd commented based on op's words.
Ok, I understand.

(1) (Reply)

Moderndayeve Covers City Girl Tayos' Birthday At The Southern Sun Hotel / Event Mangers, Decorators And Ushers In Abuja / Rita Dominic, Kate Henshaw & Others At The Premiere Of "Finding Mercy"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.