Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,454 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day (66589 Views)

White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) / Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos / Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Priscy01(f): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2018

Reports came in yesterday of the wedding of the gentleman, whose pre-wedding photos went viral last year, after it was seen that he planned to marry two women the same time.

Mr Ejindu finally tied the knot with his two lovelies identified as, Ebere and Oyediya, over the weekend at Agbala Amangwu Amogudu in Abiriba, Aba State.

The ceremony had a lot of people in attendance as they came to witness the rather unusual event. The man has become a sensation on social media as many social media users keep asking how he was able to achieve the feat.

More photos from the event;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/more-photos-from-the-wedding-of-man-who-wed-his-two-wives-the-same-day-in-abia-state.html

2 Likes

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by wassade: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2018
Man of the YEAR

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by sehin79(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2018
yes at least this man is been faithful to his calling,by doing this is there would be less side chick outside. correct man!!!

11 Likes

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by YOUNGrapha(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2018
kiss kiss

THOSE MILFS ARE ONLY TRYING TO ESCAPE MENOPAUSE

6 Likes

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by jerryunit48: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2018
Did they marry in church or just traditional?
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Kenzico(m): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2018
cheesy

What my mind is going through right now

Is how they are gonna be performing

3Some that night

tongue tongue

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by slimpoppa(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2018
Double wahala.

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by rawtouch: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2018
3some unlimited..

grin

14 Likes

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2018
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO THE 3 OF THEM!!

3 Likes

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Angelb4: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2018
Correct guy!
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2018
rawtouch:
3some unlimited..

grin
Unlimited and OFFICIAL 3some!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by NwaAmaikpe: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2018
shocked

I envy his preek, but I pity his pocket and his peace.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Nackzy: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2018
Nairaland girls please don't try this were ever you are, as a NairaLander I am concern about your well being

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by mekybabe1: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2018
Their lives, their business.
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by olylove: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2018
Good luck to him... Hope say u know how much be pampers and baby food? Na so so N5 and N10 I de see people de spray... Hope say u get fat bank account?
Anyway what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

4 Likes

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by lilyheaven: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2018
But the man is not handsome, and not looking rich in my eyes, see dressing sef

5 Likes

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by 007author(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2018
I want to be like him when I grow up
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by andycom(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I envy his preek, but I pity his pocket and his peace.

nwaAmaikpe what say you?

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Yankee101: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2018
Poverty loading
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by kurt09(m): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2018
End time
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Mznaett: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2018
Wtf?

I feel so ashamed right now...

What exactly could be the cause of this rubbish? undecided

Ladies be disgracing themselves because of a common man.

If I may ask, what does he even do for a living? undecided

What has been his achievement so far in life?

Ooooh! he has a d!ck! A d!ck he'd use to impregnate them at will. I see.

And from nowhere, we'll see those with their favourite words "fulfillment of the scripture" coming here to type rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by kingsmaila(m): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2018
May God bless the marriage
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by thorpido(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2018
E don bad reach make woman say okay,marry another person and me.smh
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by mayskit4luv(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2018
ISSA GOAL!
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by asawanathegreat(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2018
Hmmmm dis one no be here oo, which pastor join dis marriage? One man one wife.
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Andrewgame42: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2018
Before you judge , your president and 80 of your senators , major military leaders , 28 Governors and over 16 traditional leaders are from polygamous home

What has your monogamy done for you?
Kids from polygamous homes be doing better than kids from monogamy since 64AD.... Don't let the white man decive you... Your ancestors married like this and lived till 92 , you that have only 1 wife. Ordinary 45 ..you cannot enter

Don't let the whites decive you.. Two wives no bad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by ipobarecriminals: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2018
sad pipu dey spray 10,5,20,50 naira.Hunger loading

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Odiriance4all(m): 11:47am On Feb 27, 2018
This man do this for ritual sacrifice purposes, it a mutual agreement between the three of them

Who no know, no know.

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2018
I finished my national diploma in accountancy September 2016 from then till this time I have not been able to do my industrial attachment. please I need someone to help me. I would not like to recount numbers of organisations I have been to and unconvincing excuses I got therefrom....please nairaland members I need your connection. I currently live in Ifo in Ogun state.
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by madridguy(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2018
Correct ladies tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Use Power-Bike For Church Wedding In Enugu(pictured) / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos / 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.