Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) (32540 Views)

Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? / What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Mercer: Lagos Ranked 8th Most Expensive City In Africa, 47th In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) by johnnyvid(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
i don laugh tire. i don read series of reply here. i beg i dey beg please stop been tribalistic here. Lagos state has been successful with different tribes and foreigners dwelling in lagos state.am happy igbo lagosians will never leave if restructuring take its full course today. we are all Nigerians, let us live as one. not been divided. okorochas has failed his people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) by Guilderland1(m): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
blingxx:

Says the Mumu ipod (real pigs) like cownu once said grin
Are you speaking English? Because I can't understand you
Re: Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 12:00am On Nov 08, 2017
isaacsegun:

that 'amuwo odofin' has said it all. it shows it clearly belongs to deck head land grabbers,because the place is named with their language.
if they like they can name it after Afghanistan is not our problem just bear in mind if u rent any house in amowon odofin ur street must be Igbo name,
Re: Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 08, 2017
True, Lagos is cheap compared to most mega cities but Nigerians in US will be forming better life, come and see what other expatriates are saying about us
Re: Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) by Beautyaddy: 1:00am On Nov 08, 2017
Pidgin2:
True, Lagos is cheap compared to most mega cities but Nigerians in US will be forming better life, come and see what other expatriates are saying about us

Lady, go to bed!

You have been all over the forum causing trouble. Don't you get tired?

The brain needs rest after a long day to function well. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 1:04am On Nov 08, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Keneshuku, how many Britons and Americans do you want to see near the 2by2 chicken cage-sized room you're squatting in at Okokomaiko?

How many Europeans do you want to see at Abule Egba bridge where you're hawking gala?

Leave your suffering story and enter Reeve Road in Ikoyi or Thompson Avenue and you'll weep that your ancestors missed the slave ship.

Come to Nairaland and be talking trash. Did hawking gala affect your brain?
You know am before
Haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 08, 2017
tishbite41:
despite our efforts to develop this city, e no gree develop.
That's because we're not ready to sacrifice
Re: Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) by Alexis11: 5:57am On Nov 08, 2017
nnokwa042:
NAwa u ooo Lagos capital of Nigeria for more than 60 years ,now let me tell u why Lagos is no mans land ,the original indigenes are not up to one million ,tinubu is from iragbaji osun state jakende from kwara majority of people in Lagos house of assembly re not indigenes of Lagos,when I say indigenes I don't meant somebody from Oshogbo with tiger craw tribal marks claiming lagos,as of today Igbo's are the original owners of amuwon odofin we ve our own ezendigbo there we don't take shit from any fucking Oba from lagoon,if u wan buy land there na me go sell for u

Lol...... see lamentation grin cheesy grin

well, I understand your frustrations though cheesy

A place being a federal capital for 1000 years will not make the real owners of the place claim another place..... grin

Lagos was not the first federal capital and not even the second. cool

But you are allowed to die here before taking your lifeless body back to the East as usual grin
Re: Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) by Alexis11: 6:05am On Nov 08, 2017
nnokwa042:
if they like they can name it after Afghanistan is not our problem just bear in mind if u rent any house in amowon odofin ur street must be Igbo name,

It does not change the fact that you are in Yoruba land...... grin

Oga na Yoruba land you dey o hahahahaha

Somebody once said that the reason why Igbos and Yoruba will not agree is because the Yorubas will never cease to remind them about their place grin

cheesy
Re: Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) by colossus91(m): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2017
see as them tthey wash lagos its ok!!
Re: Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) by cbrass(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Keneshuku, how many Britons and Americans do you want to see near the 2by2 chicken cage-sized room you're squatting in at Okokomaiko?

How many Europeans do you want to see at Abule Egba bridge where you're hawking gala?

Leave your suffering story and enter Reeve Road in Ikoyi or Thompson Avenue and you'll weep that your ancestors missed the slave ship.

Ahahahahahah bro you are wicked o, are u from ibadan ni
Re: Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) by vaca1: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2017
Alexis11:

But you engage your demented father in physical fight everyday grin cheesy grin

Ode grin
pathetic soul.i won't insult your father cos he's an elder. You just confirmed you are a kid still sucking momma"ss breast with this your statement.My father is late though.So,i wonder who's father you are referring, maybe yours. When you grow up,holla me let's talk.
Re: Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) by vaca1: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2017
Alexis11:

It does not change the fact that you are in Yoruba land...... grin

Oga na Yoruba land you dey o hahahahaha

Somebody once said that the reason why Igbos and Yoruba will not agree is because the Yorubas will never cease to remind them about their place grin

cheesy
see how jobless you are by quoting everybody. oga oo you get time shaa. Naa una way far back,JOBLESSNESS
Re: Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) by vaca1: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2017
Alexis11:

Lol...... see lamentation grin cheesy grin

well, I understand your frustrations though cheesy

A place being a federal capital for 1000 years will not make the real owners of the place claim another place..... grin

Lagos was not the first federal capital and not even the second. cool

But you are allowed to die here before taking your lifeless body back to the East as usual grin
you don't get it, no one is leaving Lagos.even Tinubu knows that. Take it or leave it. stop whining like a little baby.
Re: Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) by Ochibavictor(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Chain!see wash.bro,take it easy o grin
Re: Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2017
no wonder oyibo full naija
Re: Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) by MrGerald(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
Worldbest281:
but most expensive in Nigeria
Have you been to abuja?
Re: Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) by Alexis11: 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
vaca1:
see how jobless you are by quoting everybody. oga oo you get time shaa. Naa una way far back,JOBLESSNESS

You are not jobless and you made 3 replies to one comment... grin

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US / Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) / My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.