Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,590 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

International Passport In Port Harcourt - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Passport In Port Harcourt (9332 Views)

What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 / Can I Get My International Passport In 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Passport In Port Harcourt by Udochukwu122: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
How long will it for international passport come out.I apply on 31_10_2019, but they did not tell me how long it will take to come out
Re: International Passport In Port Harcourt by ogedozie: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Udochukwu122:
How long will it for international passport come out.I apply on 31_10_2019, but they did not tell me how long it will take to come out
There should be a date of collection on the slip given to you.
Re: International Passport In Port Harcourt by Olunowo: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
I need help pls....

I did the passport in Lagos back then and currently based in Port Harcourt and my passport will expire soon.

Is it possible to get it renew here in PH or I have to go back to where I initially registered to get it done?
Re: International Passport In Port Harcourt by oyekan1997(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
Udochukwu122:

Udo, have you collect your passport bro?
Re: International Passport In Port Harcourt by biggal: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
Please who has done passport of recent in Ph. What's the duration
Re: International Passport In Port Harcourt by AfahaAbia(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2023
biggal:
Please who has done passport of recent in Ph. What's the duration

Go to Federal Secretariat at presidential junction ask that you want to do your international passport they will direct you. I did mine express 2 days(10 years passport) for 70k.

1 Like

Re: International Passport In Port Harcourt by Gr8mind07(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2023
Hello . Could you kindly assist with your plug. I want to do renewal and its urgently needed.
AfahaAbia:

Go to Federal Secretariat at presidential junction ask that you want to do your international passport they will direct you. I did mine express 2 days(10 years passport) for 70k.
Re: International Passport In Port Harcourt by biggal: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bros thank you for the reply.
Please do you know how much for not express

AfahaAbia:

(1) (2) (Reply)

France Cancels Transit Visa For Nigerian Passengers. / Doing Visa Online Appointment Booking, Answer These / Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.