Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu" - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu" (9304 Views)

Trailer Hangs On Jibowu Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Toyin Street Ikeja To Jibowu Bus Stop / Accident Involving 2 Trailers, SUV And Buses At Jibowu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu" by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:15am On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu" by myfantasies(f): 2:55am On Mar 29, 2016
Is at yaba area

From lasu u will get a bus dat is going to oyinbo, especially all dese coaster buses

Den from oyinbo u will see buses dat r calling jibowu yaba

It's not hard to find
Re: Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu" by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 29, 2016
how long have you lived there?
Re: Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu" by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:15am On Mar 29, 2016
myfantasies:
Is at yaba area

From lasu u will get a bus dat is going to oyinbo, especially all dese coaster buses

Den from oyinbo u will see buses dat r calling jibowu yaba

It's not hard to find

thanks i know my way to yaba . how do i get to jibowu from yaba .

network provider
Re: Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu" by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:16am On Mar 29, 2016
smithsydny:
how long have you lived there?

more than 6 years .
Re: Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu" by myfantasies(f): 3:18am On Mar 29, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

thanks i know my way to yaba . how do i get to jibowu from yaba .

network provider
Wat do you mean by network provider
Re: Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu" by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:20am On Mar 29, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat do you mean by network provider

" the first person with the correct direction get airtime worth #400 From me "
Re: Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu" by myfantasies(f): 3:27am On Mar 29, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

" the first person with the correct direction get airtime worth #400 From me "
Tanks but i don't need ur recharge card

Just get to yaba, jibowu is not far off

Ask nd u will be directed
Re: Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu" by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:28am On Mar 29, 2016
myfantasies:
Tanks but i don't need ur recharge card

Just get to yaba, jibowu is not far off

Ask nd u will be directed

okay thanks..
Re: Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu" by tpiah01: 4:50am On Mar 29, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

the first person with the correct direction get airtime worth #400 From me .

why do people come to nairaland to ask questions on getting from point A to point B when they could just as easily find out from people around them?

as per your Jibowu reference, I doubt nobody knows what you mean. Why do you need nairaland to express it?
Re: Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu" by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:58am On Mar 29, 2016
tpiah01:

why do people come to nairaland to ask questions on getting from point A to point B when they could just as easily find out from people around them?

if the people around me could give me directions dont you think i would ask them ? beside i got the info very late and i am to retrieve as early as possible .. between when did it become a crime to ask for directions on Nairaland ? or don't i have the right too now get out off my post if you have nothing meaningful to say .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu" by tpiah01: 4:59am On Mar 29, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

if the people around me can give me directions dont you think i would ask them ? beside i got the info very late and i am to retrieve as early as possible .. between when did it become a crime to ask for directions on Nairaland ? or don't i have the right too now get out off my post if you have nothing meaningful to say .

so people who do not have access to internet, how do they get to Jibowu from Yaba or anywhere?

And to top your weird request, you also added an "incentive" of airtime.

Are you alright?
Re: Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu" by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:09am On Mar 29, 2016
tpiah01:

so people who do not have access to internet, how do they get to Jibowu from Yaba or anywhere?

Are you alright?

well you should ask those "people" who do not have access to internet and not me because i do have access to it and making full use of it.

and yes i decided to top it with incentive because i wish to & i don't have to justify myself to you. now fvck off if you have nothing meaningful to say.

1 Like

Re: Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu" by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:13am On Mar 29, 2016
tpiah01:

as per your Jibowu reference, I doubt nobody knows what you mean. Why do you need nairaland to express it?

you are just been foolish "as per your Jibowu reference,i doubt nobody knows what you mean"
simple i need to locate a bus park at Jibowu i have never been to Jibowu before,i was even thinking it's somewhere around Oshodi.i asked a friend here and he said it's towards Maryland but i decided to post it on NL just to be sure and luckily for me someone was kind enough to give me the proper direction.
Re: Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu" by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:16am On Mar 29, 2016
tpiah01:

Are you alright?

and the "incentive" was just my little way of appreciating the first person to give me the right direction that's all.
Re: Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu" by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

more than 6 years .
and u don't know road to jibowu? ogaaaoooo.. get too iyanuba first then find your way to mile 2. cross over to the other side of the road. enter oshodi getting there ask of how u get to jibowu. if I describe u might not understand.. this will help I guess.
Re: Help !! How Can I Get To "Jibowu" by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2016
smithsydny:
and u don't know road to jibowu? ogaaaoooo.. get too iyanuba first then find your way to mile 2. cross over to the other side of the road. enter oshodi getting there ask of how u get to jibowu. if I describe u might not understand.. this will help I guess.

okay thanks.

(1) (Reply)

A Case For Thailand / FAAN Suspends Four Over Security Breach At Lagos Airport / International Passport In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.