Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

How Long Does It Take For Bleaching Cream To Work? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Long Does It Take For Bleaching Cream To Work? (1044 Views)

Is Q White Paris Moringa Claire Kojic+ Zero Blemish A Bleaching Cream? / Is Q7 Carrot Body Lotion A Bleaching Cream? / Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take For Bleaching Cream To Work? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
Don't judge, just answer

I am using the one with hydroquinone
Re: How Long Does It Take For Bleaching Cream To Work? by Loyalblak007(f): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How Long Does It Take For Bleaching Cream To Work? by delishpot: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
faridaije:
Don't judge, just answer

I am using the one with hydroquinone

At least after 2 weeks you will see result.
But o, do you know that once you stop using the creme, you become darker than how you started? Look for good skin care regiment and enjoy your God given color.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Bleaching Cream To Work? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
delishpot:

At least after 2 weeks you will see result.
But o, do you know that once you stop using the creme, you become darker than how you started?

I have been using caro light with Hydroquinone in it

It has been almost 1 month, I nor dey see anydifference

and no, I wont - as I am toning to regain my natural complexion, stress made me dark
Re: How Long Does It Take For Bleaching Cream To Work? by delishpot: 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
faridaije:

I have been using caro light with Hydroquinone in it

It has been almost 1 month, I nor dey see anydifference

and no, I wont - as I am toning to regain my natural complexion, stress made me dark

Then if stress made you dark, as in, if your were light without the help of bleaching creme, why not invest in some good creme? I heard Avon skin so soft is a good one. Try look for a good quality creme and take your multi vitamins , fruits and veggies. Protect your skin from direct sunlight. Believe me, with hydroquinone, if you manage to get light skinned and you decide to stop after a while, you turn darker than when you even started. It doesn't leave your skin the same after you stop.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Bleaching Cream To Work? by jerflakes(m): 4:06am On Nov 08, 2017
delishpot:

Then if stress made you dark, as in, if your were light without the help of bleaching creme, why not invest in some good creme? I heard Avon skin so soft is a good one. Try look for a good quality creme and take your multi vitamins , fruits and veggies. Protect your skin from direct sunlight. Believe me, with hydroquinone, if you manage to get light skinned and you decide to stop after a while, you turn darker than when you even started. It doesn't leave your skin the same after you stop.

Try typing cream instead of creme ...

"creme" is used in culinary (food) terms, not cosmetic terms

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take For Bleaching Cream To Work? by delishpot: 8:30am On Nov 08, 2017
jerflakes:

Try typing cream instead of creme ...

"creme" is used in culinary (food) terms, not cosmetic terms

Both are used in culinary terms Jor. Cream or Creme they mean the same thing. But if creme dey vex you sorry I will type CREAM just for your sake. But Body Creme is just right in case you end up talking to someone else make you no go Jones. The two ignorant ones that liked your post...... That is how people follow blindly without proper study. A simple Google search could have saved them the embarrassment.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Bleaching Cream To Work? by jerflakes(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2017
delishpot:

Both are used in culinary terms Jor. Cream or Creme they mean the same thing. But if creme dey vex you sorry I will type CREAM just for your sake. But Body Creme is just right in case you end up talking to someone else make you no go Jones. The two ignorant ones that liked your post...... That is how people follow blindly without proper study. A simple Google search could have saved them the embarrassment.

Creme no dey vex me... In fact, I didn't know what creme was till you typed it and I did a Google Search ... That's how I know it's used in culinary terms

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take For Bleaching Cream To Work? by delishpot: 8:54am On Nov 08, 2017
jerflakes:

Creme no dey vex me... In fact, I didn't know what creme was till you typed it and I did a Google Search ... That's how I know it's used in culinary terms

Okay. Now you know both are used. Type body creme in that same Google search and enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Custom Made Promotional T-shirts, Cheap Advertising Tees With Logo Printed / * / Who Wants To Lose Belly Fat? Lets Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.