Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances (27729 Views)

Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by abdulsemiu02(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
zionmade1:
Learn more about terrorism abi? carry ur islam and swerve abeg
may Allah guide you. Peace#

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Dreydoe(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
Whether you return it or not? remember this banks can easily trace all the account they have overpaid, if you like be a "present corper or ex corper. Do you think all the Fuss for B.V.N was for nothing?

You should be very smart on your next move.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by zionmade1: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
abdulsemiu02:
may Allah guide you. Peace#
God forbid!! Are u cursing me? How can the devil guide somebody in peace again? Ok may shekau visit ur household with messages from allah

ndi ala
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by webngnews: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
Really
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Sahaboi(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
returner niii. it is our money nah
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by krispysleek(m): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Weda dey return it or not. Shebi federal govt has their BVN number? If federal govt wants its money bk, dey wud collect it bk. Except dat corper has decided nt to use bank Eva again.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yarnvibes:
A Muslim scholar and social media activist, Ustãz Muhammad Sanusi, has admonished Corp members who received beyond their usual allowance of N19,800 to return it to the Federal Government.

It was learnt that some corps member were paid N19,800 four times (N79,200), while some were paid as much as N164,000.

READ HIS FULL ADMONITION BELOW:

Assalaam alaykum warahmatullaah wabarakaatuh
This morning, I got a report from a Corps member that NYSC has overpaid some youth serving in the scheme. My informant, a serving Corps member was paid 19,800 four times! That brings her total allowee for the month of October to N79,200!!! In fact, a friend to my informant who has just passed out was paid 164,000 instead of 41,000.

Dear brothers and sisters in Islaam, if you’re one of those that have been overpaid by the NYSC, do not think that you have hit a jackpot and divert the money for personal use. No, by Allaah this is a museebah you’ve just been afflicted with. Do not let the Shaytaan win you over. That money belongs to fellow Corps members who are awaiting payment.

Here, you should demonstrate the spirit of honesty, justice and humanity of Islaam by returning the money to the appropriate authorities.

You’re not being smart by keeping quiet about it. The NYSC scheme may not know, but surely Allaah knows!

Devouring the wealth of others unjustly is a grievous sin in Islaam. It’s one of the kabaa’ir (major sins) for which some nations past were destroyed.
Remember…. You may escape from the wrath of the Federal Government, you can’t escape the wrath of Allaah!
“O you who have believed, do not consume one another’s wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.” (Q. 2:188)

“O you who have believed, do not consume one another’s wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.” (Q. 4:29)

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Do you know who is bankrupt?” They said, “The one without money or goods is bankrupt.” The Prophet said, “Verily, the bankrupt of my nation are those who come on the Day of Resurrection with prayers, fasting, and charity, but also with insults, slander, consuming wealth, shedding blood, and beating others. The oppressed will each be given from his good deeds. If his good deeds run out before justice is fulfilled, then their sins will be cast upon him and he will be thrown into the Hellfire.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2581
Don’t be smart, be human. Don’t be Nigerian, be Muslim!!!

http://fabinfos.com/nysc-scholar-urges-corps-members-return-overpaid-allowances/

Make I hear say I return even chalk of duster whey I use for NYSC
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by lakesguy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kin return Kini....? Issokay o' I go return am yesterday...
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Edoziesmart:

You found 3m in a refuse dump?
I think I'm smelling lies

my dear u don't need to smell any lies here. .why would I lie?. . this was found by Jan 28, 2015. . .at Lagos but let me not mention any place for fear of safety. .well you can choose not to believe me or not while dat business is still growing....thanks
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by maasoap(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
zionmade1:

So telling someone to go and learn about terrorism is being nice abi
Swerve abeg as if the one i have learnt from CNN and aljazeera are not enough
Your opinion or comment here doesn't hurt a fly.
You want to prove something? Next time you meet a Muslim on the street, call him or her a terrorist.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by maasoap(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
mastermaestro:

That's exactly where he exposed his flawed character as well as his religious intolerance. No matter their education, it never leaves them. A bigot is always a bigot.
Now, with that bolded part, tell me the difference between you and him. Look in the mirror once in a while.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by zionmade1: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
maasoap:

Your opinion or comment here doesn't hurt a fly.
You want to prove something? Next time you meet a Muslim on the street, call him or her a terrorist.
And u think is everybody that gives a damn about the violent nature of muslims. Guy i will call the person a terrorist and still beat him on top of the matter before he opens his mouth to complain.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by OLUWASEUNOJS(m): 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
If truly they paid some more than once, I hope it is easy to investigate, trace and trap any corps member who trying to turn the mistake to luck.

nysc , let us hear word, stop crying, go after them if it is true. # I smell lie, ####

I am now an ex CORPER.

na them sabi o
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by mastermaestro(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
maasoap:

Now, with that bolded part, tell me the difference between you and him. Look in the mirror once in a while.

Shush!

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by khalilullaah(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
That is why I always say Muslims of today are more easy prey for these misguided lots who go to church on Sunday where God only exist, and make a complete U-turn and when what is not rightfully theirs is given to them.
People always complain about their leaders and politicians for one form of looting or the other, but fail to see what they are doing in a smaller scale.
Or have they forgotten that gathering of small woods makes greater fire.
Anybody that support such move of not returning what doesn't belong to them and open their dirty mouth are much worst than the politicians they curse and swear on everyday.
The difference between them and such politicians is just the opportunity.
Just give that opportunity you will that these generations of leaders are still learning.
I have always said it, I don't have any hope of anything good coming out from this generation where evil is celebrated and good acts are tabooed.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by khalilullaah(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
zionmade1:

And u think is everybody that gives a damn about the violent nature of muslims. Guy i will call the person a terrorist and still beat him on top of the matter before he opens his mouth to complain.

hehehe... look at this irritant.
You only boast here on social media like shaking bird.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by GoldNiagara(m): 9:19am On Nov 09, 2017
IAmFreeman:
The big deal is you have to be paid all your allawee before your POP so as to collect your certificate. if they owe you money or you owe them money, certificate will not be issued until it's rectified. it's better you start working on it now o.

The way people brazenly talk ignorantly is a marvel. You even know what happened to me more than me. FYI it happened almost a decade ago, I have my cert and thriving.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2017
GoldNiagara:

The way people brazenly talk ignorantly is a marvel. You even know what happened to me more than me. FYI it happened almost a decade ago, I have my cert and thriving.
I thought it's happening now, because it's happening to a friend right now. I was only trying to be helpful, you don't have to be salty.

Good Bye
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by jimnozi: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
EARN EXTRA INCOME WITH WEMA BANK THROUGH YOUR PHONE OR LAPTOP

Refer your friends and Family to OPEN A WEMA BANK DIGITAL ACCOUNT
MAKE UNTO 10000 per WEEK AND 50K pER MONTH oR mORE THAN

cLICK tHIS online.alat.ng/#/signup

oR dOWNLOAD ALAT ON PLAYSOTRE

MAKE SURE YOU INSERT THIS REFERRAL CODE V5M848 YOURS WILL BE GIVING AFTER REGISTRATION

FOLLOW THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

AFTER YOUR FINISH WITH REGISTRATION
CLICK ON MAKE DEPOSIT AND DEPOSIT AT LEAST 500 NAIRA

CLICK ON YOUR PROFILE AND FILL ALL REQUIREMENT UNTIL ALL THE RED TURNS GREEN MARK

BENEFITS OF OWNING ALAT ACCOUNT:

REFERRAL CODE V5M848

Fund My Account = from WEMA Bank account (offline or online) or from any other local or foreign bank card account (online)

Accounts = GET TRANSACTION HISTORY, ACCOUNT DETAILS, E-STATEMENT, SET YOUR TRANSACTION LIMIT
Transfers = to all bank accounts in Nigeria and abroad
Airtime & Bill Payment = Buy airtime (all networks, pay bills – DSTV, STARTIMES, GOTV, ETC
Goals = SAVE money daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, as you desire and get paid 10% interest per anum (3 times greater than what is obtainable in the industry
Cards = request for your FREE debit card and get it delivered to your doorsteps within days = REQUEST NEW CARD, CARD CONTROL, SET CARD PIN, HOTLIST CARD
Settings
Talk To Us
.Opportunity to market for WEMA Bank and get paid
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by zowewuzo: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2017

Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper / COVID-19: NYSC Mulls Reopening Of Orientation Camps After Lockdown / Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll.