Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

How Can A Nigerian Cope In Brazil With A Tourist Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can A Nigerian Cope In Brazil With A Tourist Visa? (2808 Views)

Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / How To Cope In Lagos As A Professional Without A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Nigerian Cope In Brazil With A Tourist Visa? by Kwenty: 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
Is there anybody in the house with first hand information on how life will be with a Nigerian who decides to migrate to Brazil with a tourist visa and probably how such person can permanent his or her stay if possible?
Re: How Can A Nigerian Cope In Brazil With A Tourist Visa? by linaluv: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Brazil is a wonderful place to live. with better living standards and good economy. i m currently planing on sending my brother there to live and husstle . if you do business in Brazil you d be making good enough money. most Nigerians there are businessmen and women, but there re jobs there. but its better to do business while u re there. to geting jobs you need speak thier language fluently(Brazillian Portuguese)

Brazil is among world best economies and there are many Nigerians there what state or city do u plan to stay in? the country don deport anyhow, one you ve been allowed in at the port of entry. do not fear deportation issues
to permanent your stay, you need marry thier women, i mean one of thier women and or make babies

1 Like

Re: How Can A Nigerian Cope In Brazil With A Tourist Visa? by Kwenty: 2:59am On Nov 09, 2017
Thanks for the response.
I will prefer cities where there are more Nigerians.
I understand the problem of language barrier and how it affects foreigners in working over there.
Doing business is not a bad idea .
Re: How Can A Nigerian Cope In Brazil With A Tourist Visa? by Fallawx(m): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hello have you secure your visa already . If yes kindly drop your contact . I would be glad to secure a visa as well
Re: How Can A Nigerian Cope In Brazil With A Tourist Visa? by cutieme(m): 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
me too,i am interested o
Re: How Can A Nigerian Cope In Brazil With A Tourist Visa? by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 11, 2017
cutieme:
me too,i am interested o

Smh

(1) (Reply)

How Much And How Long Does It Take To Procure A Nigerian Passport? / ₦50.9Billion: The Pointing Man, World's Most Expensive Sculpture Ever Sold(pic) / First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.