Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) (92403 Views)

Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) / Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by Explorers(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
This Monday, drivers who were commuting on the interstate highway BR-364 in Brazil, were in for a surprise.

Tires of the vehicles screeched as commuters came across something unexpected in the middle of the road a giant snake that stretched 9.8 feet long (around three meters).

The event took place near the northwestern city of Porto Velho and was filmed by people who stopped their cars and got out to help the snake cross the road safely.

Italo Nascimento Fernandes and his wife were some of the people who were commuting down the road this Monday.

“We decided to stop the car and get out.

There are no signs for the cars to wait so she can cross. I have seen snakes run over on the highway before, and think such thing is a crime,” Italo told the media.

He then also added that many people followed his example and got out of their cars too.

https://www.boredpanda.com/people-help-giant-snake-anaconda-cross-road-brazil/?cexp_id=17652&cexp_var=2&_f=featured&utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d0uqXQnIj0

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by Explorers(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
Multiple videos appeared on Facebook from people who watched the snake embarking on its dangerous journey through the busy roadway.

As the anaconda made its way across multiple lanes, it climbed over the guardrail into the center of the road and made its way to safety to the other side of the street.

Although the gigantic snake sure looks frightening, the ones like in the video below/above are not actually venomous.

In fact, there are no verified reports of a green anaconda ever ingesting a human being. However, zoologists warn people to be cautious when going near the animal, as it can attack when it feels threatened.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157224366931639&id=561096638

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by obafemee80(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
shocked
Makes me remember the SCARY Anaconda Film

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by Nickymezor(f): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lala's pet grin grin

32 Likes

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by iammo(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
shocked
Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by ojorich(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lalastica, food is ready, fp asap

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by iTearHerToto: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lala after seeing that meat wasn't killed angry

386 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by Alexk2(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hmmmm.....this is rough play... See as some of them are very close.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by JudasNaCarrot: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
The snake is so lucky it happened in Brazil and not Nigeria, by now the pepper soup would have been served hot.

Barbaric Nigerians and stupid Dundee President.

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by Harrymig1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
In Nigeria my country....if you know you know

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
Chai shibaraba.
By this time I go dey chill with roasted meat and beer

10 Likes

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by versashee: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
I am going front page, yes i am.

I am going front page today.

I am going front page yes i am.

Going to meet LaLa today.

I am going above tha shadows.

Into the presence of god.

Into the presence of Lala.

Hip Hip! Hurray.

Over to you Lalasticlala the great! Breaker of chains, Father of snakes and the king in the nairaland.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by sirusX(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
Peppersoup with chilled beer loading...

If na Naija....as people no dey disappoint to bring fuel and tyre for thief, na so firewood and kerosene no go scarce

Better owambe go set for middle of road

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by Oche211(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lalasticlala, the Lord of the Snakes

1 Like

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by nifemi25(m): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
If to say na naija food don ready be that. People go don dey gather with different cutlass and knife. At the end pepper soup don ready be that....

3 Likes

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by Tapout(m): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
versashee:
I am going front page, yes i am.

I am going front page yes i am.

Going to meet LaLa today.

I am going above tha shadows.

Into the presence of god.

Into the presence of Lala.

Hip Hip! Hurray.

Over to you Lalasticlala the great! Breaker of chains, Father of snakes and the king in the nairaland.

werey!! grin

34 Likes

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by MsFaith: 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
That thing should be crushed shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by Luizkid(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
That thing should be caught n put in a zoo, not roaming. Until it swallows one of them.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by liohan: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nice one Explorers.

1 Like

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by anochuko01(m): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
Certainly big but not GIANT...

"Giant" is the one whose width would be like that of MARWA, commercial bus or BRT sizegrin

2 Likes

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by sod09(m): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
We will run over it here grin
Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by Stanweezy(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Mr. Explorer is back with his captivating events

See how this ppl are taking pics of live python, but here in Naija, what u will see on Nairaland is dead python waiting to be cook.

7 Likes

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by Vanpascore(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
Next level, lala, do d needful
Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
It is fortunate this didn't happen here. People would have descended on the hapless creature and butchered it. We take the biblical exhortation "kill and eat" very seriously in this country.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by louiskay(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
Learnt something new from that article... "Guardrail"

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by jchioma: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Different strokes for different folks. The snake should count itself lucky that it was not in Nigeria, "eye wei see go chop".

1 Like

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by enomakos(m): 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lucky reptile
Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by oshobugie22: 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hmm

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by nelszx: 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
This is no anaconda
It's a rock mountain python
Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by sapientia(m): 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
Some Nigerians must be salivating now.

It has snake in it.

Na FP material.

Oh lalala¶¶¶

Re: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) by Funjosh(m): 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Lala after seeing that meat wasn't killed angry

YOU mean Lalasticlala grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING / Snow In Africa ! (pic) / The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.