Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

How Can I Access A Loan Of 150k -200k To Fund My Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Access A Loan Of 150k -200k To Fund My Business? (1311 Views)

MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] / Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics / Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Access A Loan Of 150k -200k To Fund My Business? by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 24, 2018
Please i need a loan of 150k-200k to fund my oil business in aba,and pay back in 5-6 months. i wil pay back at any interest rate given to me moderately. ThanksMy contact is 08080023641
Re: How Can I Access A Loan Of 150k -200k To Fund My Business? by CITMFB(m): 6:47am On Jan 24, 2018
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!
Pls, we are seeking for business owners /individuals in need of finance (loans) for their businesses and personal needs within Lagos and it environs ONLY. And those who have excess cash for investment purpose are also not left out. Bring them on, we offer very competitive rates above industrial average...(Tbills inclusive).

Pls note that we have the financial muscle and capacity to meet your loan request and to also take any amount offered up for investment( interest payable upfront).

Available to Prospective loan customers /investors with a N1m and above request only.

For more info Pls call 08121320226 or send an email to : fomoshie@citmfb.com

Kindly Share and rebroadcast
Re: How Can I Access A Loan Of 150k -200k To Fund My Business? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 24, 2018
CITMFB:
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!
Pls, we are seeking for business owners /individuals in need of finance (loans) for their businesses and personal needs within Lagos and it environs ONLY. And those who have excess cash for investment purpose are also not left out. Bring them on, we offer very competitive rates above industrial average...(Tbills inclusive).

Pls note that we have the financial muscle and capacity to meet your loan request and to also take any amount offered up for investment( interest payable upfront).

Available to Prospective loan customers /investors with a N1m and above request only.

For more info Pls call 08121320226 or send an email to : fomoshie@citmfb.com

Kindly Share and rebroadcast
Im in aba,not lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Online Marketing / Need Contact For Wholesale Drink Supplier In Enugu / Naira Now N184 To $1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.