Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Why does she keep doing this - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why does she keep doing this (535 Views)

Why Does Arewa Use The Same Solomon's Knot As Their Logo. / Why Does The Ooni Of Ife Make Use Of The Traditional Edo Eben Dancing Sword / Why Does Our Society Condemn Using Left Hand To Give And Receive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why does she keep doing this by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Me and my aunt

I ask her if my food I cook is correct that I want to serve it to my in-laws

She tell me say na good

then I served it.

Another day, she made her own - this one was marvellous, correct colour everything

so I am confused, she allowed me to cook and serve nonsense, even telling me it was good where as she was cooking her own better food collecting praise

and this keeps happening

kilon shele?
Re: Why does she keep doing this by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Thanks!!
Re: Why does she keep doing this by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 08, 2017
Bump.

(1) (Reply)

Telling A Great African Story With Powerful Illustrations / I Have Been Carrying Last Since Age 17 I Dont Want This Life Anymore? / Help Me Please, Feeling Abandoned By God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.