Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Give Blogging Tips To A Novice Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Give Blogging Tips To A Novice Blogger (366 Views)

Please Help Am A Novice Blogger!!! / 20 Best Blogging Tips For Beginners In 2019 / Highwebs.com.ng New Brand Blog For Blogging Tips For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Blogging Tips To A Novice Blogger by epigramdigital: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2020
What tips do you have for an aspiring blogger? Help to answer some of the questions below to help give guidance or write on anything you believe will be of assistance.

How often should i upload content? weekly, bi-weekly, etc?

Do you have reliable Nigerian hosting companies to recommend? Which?

How much should i expect to invest in my first year assuming i will be writing all topic/articles? How much should i budget to pay a professional writer per post?

How soon should i apply for my blog to be monitzed and how can i go about this? Are there specific conditions to be met?

How much do you think an average blog will generate on a monthly basis

TIps on how to increase traffic to blog?

I want a multi-niche blog but i observed it is always frowned upon. Why is this the case?

I'll appreciate any wisdom you have to offer. Thanks.
Re: Give Blogging Tips To A Novice Blogger by Realtutor: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2020
The number of times to upload content could be based on your time, schedule or when there is something to post, that's why you could also have good content writer.
There are some reliable hosting companies out there I know which could be reliable. The payment can be based on agreed terms and most time it's adviced to have more viewers on your blog. The amount you can generate depends on your blog content and viewers as well. I have ideas on tips which could help increase traffic.
A multi-niche blog means all in one, but it requires a lot more.
There are ways to make your content count either as a single-niche blog or a multi-niche blog. Although as earlier said multi-niche blog needs more work itself, but could also yield you more income.

let know which of them you prefer from the above guide.

1 Like

Re: Give Blogging Tips To A Novice Blogger by Itzprince(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Are You Aspiring or professional blogger

Want to turn your blog into Making Money Machine earning $100 to 200 Autopilot.

I have gist for you

Free free to read my thread https://www.nairaland.com/6276450/how-make-100-200-autopilot

Re: Give Blogging Tips To A Novice Blogger by Joshdboss(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Give Blogging Tips To A Novice Blogger by Veiniously: 3:39am On Nov 25, 2020
I gave a piece of detailed advice but nairaland banned me a whole day for giving you a good detailed advice
blame them mods

1 Like

Re: Give Blogging Tips To A Novice Blogger by epigramdigital: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2020
Veiniously:
I gave a piece of detailed advice but nairaland banned me a whole day for giving you a good detailed advice
blame them mods

hello boss, that's quite sad. Possibly it could be the anti-spam bot

Can you please repost or alternatively, we could hook up via pm/whatsapp/telegram.

I'll like to learn from you no matter how little.
Re: Give Blogging Tips To A Novice Blogger by epigramdigital: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2020
Itzprince:
Are You Aspiring or professional blogger

Want to turn your blog into Making Money Machine earning $100 to 200 Autopilot.

I have gist for you

Free free to read my thread https://www.nairaland.com/6276450/how-make-100-200-autopilot

I will check it out.
Re: Give Blogging Tips To A Novice Blogger by epigramdigital: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2020
Hello guys
Re: Give Blogging Tips To A Novice Blogger by Realtutor: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
It should be u've viewed d contributions and have a blog/website

(1) (Reply)

Linking Flutterwave To Wordpress Site To Collect Payment / Get Canva Education (teacher) Account For Free / I Need Someone To Upload An App To Play Store, Will Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.