Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Mothers Are Priceless - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mothers Are Priceless (354 Views)

Women Are Priceless Jewels / Bring Back Nnamdi Kaun – South East Mothers Declare / Advice From An 80 Year Old Man! It Is A True Priceless Master Piece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mothers Are Priceless by basmur(m): 1:05am On Nov 08, 2017
I must commend the effort of women (real mothers) especially in the aspect of procreation.. Though, Wonderful God (the Almighty) has perfected the body system for this processes but It is still worthy of note to appreciate their solitude grieving heart. As the pain shouldn't be allowed to linger unnecessarily in their mind, so also it shouldn't be forgotten in a hurry so as to pave way for proper care for our beautiful and beloved wives and mothers for going through life threatening situations.

May all mother reap the fruit of their Labour...(amen).
Much ado to y'all #true mamas

I had no option than to feel sorry for my heavy sister when I met with my her sometimes ago. She was so heavy and full. Obviously was at the mercy of whatever her body reaction brings on. She was Checking how swollen her foots were, "don't worry to check, I can see they are well swollen, I teased her.. Boda MI, oree MI (bro, am tired.) was her reply after a little chuckle to my teasing. I thought of what she might have been through. So this is how awful my momma must have been when I was inside of her. ( thank you so much maaaami)

I told her not worry her mind as everything will be perfect and prayed she experience the least pain of Labour as praying she feels no pain during child Labour is hypocritical.
Alhamdulilah was all I could say some hours later when I heard of her safe delivery....

# kudos to all mothers of the world for the unbearable tussle you go through in bringing lovely cute babies to the world

#Your uniqueness can never be overestimated.

To all ladies are expecting babies, maternal death will never be your portion. (amen) and
You will experience steadfast recovery after delivery..

"Una dey try ooo."

(1) (Reply)

R.I.P: The Uselessness Of Praying For The Dead! / N-Power Bayelsa, Share Your Experience Today / Exposed: Oyo-ita Was Involved In The Pension Scam – Maina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.