Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,917 members, 7,956,449 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo (17730 Views)

How Many Months Salary Is Advisable To Use For House Rent? / How Much Is Your Salary? How Many Months Salary Would Make Up Ur House Rent? / See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2017
So much injustice in the Land, how about getting the Master to pay him his wages.
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by mosegifted: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2017
dollyjoy:
Lolz. His master could not pay whatever he is owing him yet has enough to arrest him and subsequently charge him to court for 3k worth of cassava? How wicked can people be.

Am telling you my dear... just imagine what the world is turning into....mtcheeew
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by Pope22(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

The title tho "UPROOTING HIS MASTER'S CASSAVA" ...

I dunno but i find it so funny grin grin grin i juz cant stop laughing
You don't see people's mind but I see yours here..lol
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by ladensmith(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2017
Queenlovely:
Significant change can never happen in a man's life until the status-quo is no longer tolerable.

1997 a woman I trusted stabbed me in the back. She went contrary to our agreement.

I ran to the nearest mountain to weep. I wept and vowed to over take her within a year.

Guess what she has been ruined. I now feed her. I bought her shares and properties

point is this: This type of situation should drive your progress. Use the anger as motivation
nawaoooo.....must you lie in every thread
This grandma can lie shaa
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by Offpoint: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

you to wash your mind with hypo... it's 100% dirty and staingrin
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by ybalogs(m): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2017
Height of impunity. The oga must not go unpunished.
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by morbeta(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2017
crossfire:
The Nigerian judicial system is a mess. Sometimes I really regret this country called nigeria. Our leaders r bastards.the system is messed up.may God help us

The law is meant for the law privileged and disadvantaged.
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by timmydrogba(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

hahaha cheesy i thought i was the only one who found it funny. And where is the pishur of the cassava or... U know the rest lol
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by timmydrogba(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2017
ladensmith:
nawaoooo.....must you lie in every thread This grandma can lie shaa
lwkmd cheesy
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by Edoziesmart(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2017
Queenlovely:
Significant change can never happen in a man's life until the status-quo is no longer tolerable.

1997 a woman I trusted stabbed me in the back. She went contrary to our agreement.

I ran to the nearest mountain to weep. I wept and vowed to over take her within a year.

Guess what she has been ruined. I now feed her. I bought her shares and properties

point is this: This type of situation should drive your progress. Use the anger as motivation

Your comment on thread this days sound sarcastic.
In every thread you visit you must surely drop your life experience relating to the thread.
Just observing you from this end.
Nothing different between you, madcow1, sonoflucifer and lastmumu comment this days.
You guys should continue.
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by kernel505: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Unfortunately, the law is an ass. No matter how deprived and maltreated he must have felt, he still ran foul of the law. He should have found the proper means to channel his frustrations, instead of engaging in unlawful activities to seek redress.
And na naija we dey, him for enter streets find solution wey for dey far more effective and subtle wink

It's good to know he's free sha.

What's lawful means when a man who has not eaten for days, with his family daily dying of hunger ?

If you were in his shoes, what lawful means will you employ?
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by ghenghen23(m): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2017
Please, what do you mean by "mountain"?
Queenlovely:

Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by begge: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2017
jubril and adesina is out of recession. ur regime is dead, pain,hunger, tribalism. it shall never be well with u. u will have no peace until u die
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by chubinwa(m): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

pervert spotted
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by mogbeyiteren: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Injustice everywhere-----Nigeria is as good as not having a judiciary system
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by Housing(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Yesterday, one Mr. Kennedy Omokaro who was arrested and charged to court for uprooting his master's cassava - had his bail perfected by human rights activist; Comrade Kola Edokpayi in company with other comrades. According to reports, after uprooting his master's cassava, the man sold it for N3,000 to buy food stuff because his master has not paid him for two months.

According to Kola Edokpayi‎, the young man had already spent three months in Benin Prison before his sister who was frustrated brought the matter to the his notice last weekend through a friend and he swung into action and got the arrested man out of prison within 72 hours.

Speaking after the young man's release from incarceration, Kola Edokpayi said; "I must work the works of Him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work".

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/employee-arrested-sent-prison-uprooting-masters-cassava-photos.html

Thanks for bringing this to our notice. However, we all have very important role to play in changing this MASTER SLAVE attitude of some African employers. Why don't you just call him his employer while use the word Master. With this semantic his employer's ego and oppressive tendencies is being massage.

1 Like

Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by Assassin101: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
he should've just uprooted d cassava between his master's legs. how could he be so mean as to owe d poor guy for two months? and they'll be reigning curses at Governors. monster!!!
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by kabaka1: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
dollyjoy:
Lolz. His master could not pay whatever he is owing him yet has enough to arrest him and subsequently charge him to court for 3k worth of cassava? How wicked can people be.

that's that governor Okorochas mentality of selfishness and lack of compassion for others. i womder why the court can forcibly make the master pay rhis poor man afrer thorough review of the case
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Yesterday, one Mr. Kennedy Omokaro who was arrested and charged to court for uprooting his master's cassava - had his bail perfected by human rights activist; Comrade Kola Edokpayi in company with other comrades. According to reports, after uprooting his master's cassava, the man sold it for N3,000 to buy food stuff because his master has not paid him for two months.

According to Kola Edokpayi‎, the young man had already spent three months in Benin Prison before his sister who was frustrated brought the matter to the his notice last weekend through a friend and he swung into action and got the arrested man out of prison within 72 hours.

Speaking after the young man's release from incarceration, Kola Edokpayi said; "I must work the works of Him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work".

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/employee-arrested-sent-prison-uprooting-masters-cassava-photos.html

Nigeria is a permanently useless, hopeless, senseless entity.
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
My belle oooh...

Hahahahaha...

Abeg how I wan take judge d matter sef

Two wrongs
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by Cfm1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
:-Xhmmmm
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
dollyjoy:

The heart of Nigerian business owners are wicked. I once worked for one man he said he doesn't have money to pay us that month that we should bear with him. One day the man entered with jeep we were all celebrating with him at least salary go enter the man man dint pay I just jejely resigned before from one month it will turn to 3.

They really do not Care about their staff welfare. Imagine kogi and IMO state governor have not paid salary but one did statue while the other used millions to publish names of ghost workers. Is that not pure wickedness?
Re: Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo by 400billionman: 12:38am On Nov 10, 2017
Typical Nigerians.

Wicked to the core.

Even the educated ones.

Salary you no gree pay, but you paid police prosecutor to send a poor man to jail.

And to imagine the police DPO that allowed this case to go to court from his post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should You Do A Day To Your Resignation? / 6 Things New Graduats Should Do In Their First Job / Mass Demotion Looms In Police Over Alleged Lopsided Promotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.