Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Introducing The 2017 Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Introducing The 2017 Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (photos) (23089 Views)

How The Lamborghini Terzo Millennio Achieve Self-healing Superpower / Lexus Fans!! 2018 Lexus Rx450h Is Way Cheaper Than The 2017 Model / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing The 2017 Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (photos) by Newboss(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2017
Are these people so dumb that they can't see that the car is not road worthy because of it lack of adequate ground clearance?
Re: Introducing The 2017 Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (photos) by Assassin101: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2017
the height of artistic wickedness
Re: Introducing The 2017 Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2017
Very very too low. Lowest ride I have ever seen....cannot b driven even in Banana island.
Re: Introducing The 2017 Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2017
Teeboi56:
We know dey smoke like dat in my state
OK. Sorry sir

1 Like

Re: Introducing The 2017 Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (photos) by Ubiman(m): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
This Lamborghini is clearly designed to intimidate other road users. You are driving home from work on scantily traveled, dimly lit road at night and suddenly you look up into the interior rear view mirror of your car and you see this beast silently following you. The car's front view is simply a message: I'M GONNA EAT YOUR CAR!!! You start sweating and your car is shaking and swerving on a dry road. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Introducing The 2017 Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (photos) by Ubiman(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Newboss:
Are these people so dumb that they can't see that the car is not road worthy because of it lack of adequate ground clearance?

That car isn't meant for Nigerian roads and doesn't defy safety regulations on most countries. So? Have you heard of the Tramontana?
Re: Introducing The 2017 Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (photos) by ELdaar55(m): 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
wiringdpt:
I don't know I do not like sport cars, I prefer sedan's and suv's
SAME HER BRO...I DONT FANCY SPORT CARS, I JUST HAVE GREAT LOVE FOR SUV'S
Re: Introducing The 2017 Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (photos) by Aldebaran(m): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nice...
Re: Introducing The 2017 Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (photos) by tck2000(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Peo
Re: Introducing The 2017 Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (photos) by alphaNomega: 6:41am On Jul 20, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
One year ago, Automobili Lamborghini started a collaboration with the MIT - Massachusetts Institute of Technology - to pioneer the future of sports cars and rewrite the rules.

Today, an important step forward has been made in this regard: Lamborghini has just unveiled “Terzo Millennio” at EmTech MIT Conference, a new design concept about the future of the super sports cars. The prototype is on display for EmTech MIT attendees and the MIT community.

This visionary concept physically imagines design and technology of tomorrow through a possible future Lamborghini electric super sports car, which aims to deliver the most emotional and ultimate driving experience.

To plan its path, Automobili Lamborghini defines the requirements of the third millennium in terms of energy storage and innovative materials, aiming to lead them to a radical innovation in collaboration with two laboratories of the MIT: the “Dinca Research Lab”, led by Prof. Mircea Dinca, Department of Chemistry, and the “Mechanosynthesis Group”, led by Prof. Anastasios John Hart, Department of Mechanical Engineering. 

In addition to the energy storage systems and the innovative materials for the vehicle’s body, Lamborghini also aims to address the future of the super sports cars in the powertrain and vehicle architecture, in the sound and emotion, while sustaining the visual appeal and the breathtaking performance.

It is about creating new concepts to shape the future of sports cars, facing what is impossible today to shape the reality of tomorrow. This design concept sets the path to realize this vision and marks the first step towards a future electric super sports car.

Lamborghini Terzo Millennio is radical in the energy management and in the body and extreme in the architecture and design, in line with both Lamborghini culture and a third millennium which requires new concepts, innovative solutions and the adoption of electrified powertrains. 

Don't forget to like, rate and share.

https://autojosh.com/introducing-the-all-new-2017-lamborghini-terzo-millennio-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Are you not glad this car was never built? spazzatura angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is UNN The First Nigerian University To Produce An Electric Car? / Pictures You Can Relate To When You Just Bought A New Car / Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.