Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

This Is The Best Android Car Race Game For Nigerians - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / This Is The Best Android Car Race Game For Nigerians (2611 Views)

Top 10 New Android Car Racing Games Released This Month October 2020 / Best Android Games That You Can Play During This Lockdown / Best Car Race Game On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Best Android Car Race Game For Nigerians by AutoJoshNG: 7:05am On Nov 08, 2017

I have played a lot of games ,especially on the android platform .Narrowing the list down to car race games ,there are many to choose from ,but considering some factors very peculiar to Nigerians ,I have chosen one which I think know is the best .

Here are some factors taken into consideration :

Download size : Its just 25-35 MB depending on the version

Storage space :[/b]Its highly compressed so after installing it takes about 150-250mb of your storage space

[b]Extra game data :
Unlike other games you really don’t need to download any extra game data ,some games can kill somebody with extra 1 – 2 GB extra game data ,this game is different ,once you download 25MB thats it !.

Graphics : On a scale of 1-10 this game comfortably sits at 7 without shaking .

Ram Usage : Despite its awesome graphics , I tested it on 500 MB and 1 GB RAM phones and there were no lags (lags occurred sometimes when you have internet data on and some other apps open in the background,especially Facebook)

Multiplayer : It has an awesome multi-player feature with daily and weekly contests,despite its small size !

Data Consumption/Usage : I tested the multi-player feature using a 2G network and it worked fine 7 out of 10 times ,the data consumption rate is fairly considerable as well.

Cars : There is a long list of approximately 50 cars to choose from ,my favorites are Lamborghini Sesto Elemento and McLaren P1,their drifting and handling no be here �

If I start talking about this game ehn we will not leave here today ��

I know ,calm down na , I have been wetting your appetite without spilling the name of the app.

Some of you already have it installed ,but for the benefit of those that don’t ,its Asphalt Nitro

Check out some screen shots :

Oh !, I forgot to add that the sound effects and action is awesome !!! especially when playing Catch(Police and thief � ) ,you experience a “Fast and Furious ” kind of action !!!

Check out the trailer and gameplay below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJZHGvsDnyg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO2Sk3eRs_E

You can download the game here :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftAGHM&hl=en

By Donald3d

https://autojosh.com/best-android-car-race-game-nigerians/

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Ishilove

Marpol

Semid4lyfe

Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: This Is The Best Android Car Race Game For Nigerians by HzRF(m): 7:13am On Nov 08, 2017
Can I get the apk

Can't access Google play
Re: This Is The Best Android Car Race Game For Nigerians by agohmamuda(m): 7:22am On Nov 08, 2017
please why us? Why is it good for Nigerians?
Re: This Is The Best Android Car Race Game For Nigerians by zinachidi(m): 7:42am On Nov 08, 2017
prefer Asphalt 8: Airborne. just that it's extra data requirement nor be here. the graphics is also cool.
Re: This Is The Best Android Car Race Game For Nigerians by typicalgamer(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
u advice us Nigerians to download asphalt nitro my guy u worst same mission for each stage but with different cars multiplayer confirm shit only high score comparism no real time multiplayer gameplay guy seriously u no try at all na u go still advice pple make dem download nova legacy instead of nova 3
Re: This Is The Best Android Car Race Game For Nigerians by Donald3d(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
typicalgamer:
u advice us Nigerians to download asphalt nitro my guy u worst same mission for each stage but with different cars multiplayer confirm shit only high score comparism no real time multiplayer gameplay guy seriously u no try at all na u go still advice pple make dem download nova legacy instead of nova 3
Well as its stated,its for an average Nigerian ,trying to manage resources and enjoy a good game at the same time.
The missions are not exactly the same,there is always some difference and increased difficulty.
You be dangote pikin na ,besides nova no be car race na .
Re: This Is The Best Android Car Race Game For Nigerians by kingxsamz(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Asphalt8 is the boss of all Andriod car race games,...Asphalt nitro is for those who don't have enough storage space or can't go through the stress of downloading Asphalt8.
Re: This Is The Best Android Car Race Game For Nigerians by Donald3d(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
kingxsamz:
Asphalt8 is the boss of all Andriod car race games,...Asphalt nitro is for those who don't have enough storage space or can't go through the stress of downloading Asphalt8.
Thats why nitro fits majority of Nigerians ,considering especially data and storage
Re: This Is The Best Android Car Race Game For Nigerians by kingxsamz(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Donald3d:
Thats why nitro fits majority of Nigerians ,considering especially data and storage

yeah true...
Re: This Is The Best Android Car Race Game For Nigerians by nomaison(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
asphalt 8 is the best so far
Re: This Is The Best Android Car Race Game For Nigerians by RYEOFARMS(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2021
nomaison:
asphalt 8 is the best so far
it's like nobody here has ever tried "Raging Thunder 2" (just passing by)

(1) (Reply)

Mortal Kombat Spoof:: Funny Stuff / New Game Called 'my Oga At The Top' Featuring Nscdc's Obafaiye Shem / My Playstation 4 Keeps Ejecting Disc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.