Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion (2166 Views)

What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / 'House On The Rock' Elder Femi Gbajabiamila Turns Muslim To Become SPEAKER / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by Ayomivic(m): 8:44am On Nov 08, 2017
Pls i need answer to this question from good muslim. I have asked a muslim friend but he could not provide answer to it
The quetion goes like this

Torah was given to Moses ( musa' and Seburah was given to David ( Dauda) Injeel was given to Jesus ( Issa)now my question . How was Injee given to Jesus?
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by madridguy(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2017
You need to elaborate your question. Do you mean how it was revealed to him?

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by Yusuf001(m): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2017
Ayomivic:
Pls i need answer to this question from good muslim. I have asked a muslim friend but he could not provide answer to it

Torah was given to Moses ( musa' and Seburah was given to David ( Dauda) Injeel was given to Jesus ( Issa)now my question . How was Injee given to Jesus?

The Bible Injeel in its original form as given to Jesus .... this means that the the teachings taught by Jesus during His time was from injeel and its came in the form of revelations in bits from God through his angels to Jesus .... its a divine inspiration. .... then these teachings is then compiled in a book form .... by the followers
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by ybalogs(m): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2017
Yusuf001:

The Bible Injeel in its original form as given to Jesus .... this means that the the teachings taught by Jesus during His time was from injeel and its came in the form of revelations in bits from God through his angels to Jesus .... its a divine inspiration. .... then these teachings is then compiled in a book form .... by the followers
Just like other divine books. They are revelations from God through Angel Gabriel (Jubril) which comes as teachings to those living at the time .May God guide us aright.
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by smoy: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2017
Ayomivic:

Apart fro Prophet Muhammad (saw) whom Allah reveal Qur'an for span of years (23 years) as the situation warranted but for all other prophets including Jesus they were given their books at once, though Prophet Muhammad did no tell us much about their compilations but we were made to know that they were given books and must of the prophet were learned and could write and read, Muhammad was only prophet who could not read and write, the book sticks to his unfailing memory and recited for his companions who could write them down. But Allah know best.
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by AgentOfAllah: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2017
Details of how Jesus got the Injeel, or for that matter, how the other prophets - except Muhammed, that is - received their supposed revelations, is not recorded anywhere in the Islamic doctrine.

The founder of Islam just found that Christians and Jews had holy books, but fundamentally misunderstood how they came about, so he just presumed, it seems, that angelic revelations, the sort which he claims brought about his own holy book, is the means by which the others got theirs too.

You have to understand that a revealed book from god must have been a very revolutionary, if not strange idea to the majority of the 7th century Arabs. They would never have been able to understand why god would suddenly send them a book, nor would he have been able to give an adequate answer from reason. When you can't reason something out, you resort to examples; which is exactly what he did! He needed precedents upon which to latch his extraordinary claims of a revealed book from god, and he saw ready ones in the faiths he was trying to model his revolutionary new idea after. If I could put the reason Muhammed must have referenced other holy books in verbal form, it would be as follows:
'God sent books to the Jews and Christians, why not us? Well, hear me now, I am god's answer to that question. This is why god is revealing a book through me to you.'

Of course, his misunderstanding of how the other books came about forced him to be vague/silent in the explanation regarding them. But even his vagueness wasn't good enough to hide his misleading claims, because as we now know, the very idea that Jesus received a book is fundamentally flawed. Jesus never received a book, nor claimed to have received one. It was his enthusiasts that wrote several about him, anytime from a few decades to a few centuries after his death.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by malvisguy212: 10:35am On Nov 08, 2017
smoy:
Apart fro Prophet Muhammad (saw) whom Allah reveal Qur'an for span of years (23 years) as the situation warranted but for all other prophets including Jesus they were given their books at once, though Prophet Muhammad did no tell us much about their compilations but we were made to know that they were given books and must of the prophet were learned and could write and read, Muhammad was only prophet who could not read and write, the book sticks to his unfailing memory and recited for his companions who could write them down. But Allah know best.
lies, Jesus never receive any book, Jesse came to preach the gospel. Muhammad misunderstood everything, he thought the gospel is a book, the gospel Jesus bring is the GOOD NEWS.
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by smoy: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2017
malvisguy212:
lies, Jesus never receive any book, Jesse came to preach the gospel. Muhammad misunderstood everything, he thought the gospel is a book, the gospel Jesus bring is the GOOD NEWS.
take it easy Baba, Jesus was preaching the gospel in form of what? word of mouth or deaf sign
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by mujahid777(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
malvisguy212:
We aren't saying a book of scrolls written in aramaic popped out from the skies and fell on Jesus's lap,if that's what you so vacously think.
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by Emusan(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
smoy:
take it easy Baba, Jesus was preaching the gospel in form of what? word of mouth or deaf sign

Have you even tried to ask yourself an honest question about the GOSPEL?

I mean, if gospel simply means GOOD NEWS, then what is the ACTUAL Good News that was given to Jesus?

The GOOD NEWS is about what?

For instance, if you tell your junior one that you have Good News for him/her, what do you think s/he will be expecting?
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by Emusan(m): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
mujahid777:
We aren't saying a book of scrolls written in aramaic popped out from the skies and fell on Jesus's lap,if that's what you so vacously think.

So what is the GOOD NEWS isa was preaching to his people.
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by Emusan(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
smoy:

The question is, how was GOSPEL given to your isa?

Imaging a book sticks to an illiterate memory, is it hard cover or exercise book?... This is what you said not an insult.
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by smoy: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
Emusan:

The question is, how was GOSPEL given to your isa?

Imaging a book sticks to an illiterate memory, is it hard cover or exercise book?... This is what you said not an insult.
not an insult but miracle for unlettered man to bring the never reversed or edited book called Qur'an with accurate scientific prediction for the mankind for internal life as well as good living. your question was answered for the gospel.
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by smoy: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Emusan:

Have you even tried to ask yourself an honest question about the GOSPEL?

I mean, if gospel simply means GOOD NEWS, then what is the ACTUAL Good News that was given to Jesus?

The GOOD NEWS is about what?

For instance, if you tell your junior one that you have Good News for him/her, what do you think s/he will be expecting?
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by true2god: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
mujahid777:

Which book is Muslim talking about?
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by true2god: 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
smoy:
Don't lie against allahh and his apostle. Mohammed forgot many so-called revelations. See below:

None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things? (Quran 2:106).

This is called the doctrine of abrogation in Islam. You said Mohammed was an illiterate man, how did he write down his revelation? If he was assisted to write them down, how did he ensure that what his scribes wrote are accurate?
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by smoy: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
true2god:
Don't lie against allahh and his apostle. Mohammed forgot many so-called revelations. See below:

None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things? (Quran 2:106).

This is called the doctrine of abrogation in Islam. You said Mohammed was an illiterate man, how did he write down his revelation? If he was assisted to write them down, how did he ensure that what his scribes wrote are accurate?
The Tora, Injil, Zebura etc are all from Allah and in Allah's mercy and wisdom decided to abrogate them all and for the one Allah coursed to be forgetting are not more part of the Qur'an, haven said that, on accuracy of Qur'an, several companies of the prophet do write down the revelation as they were recited by the Prophet and he asked each one of them to recite what they wrote back to back, one by one for Him to make sure they were all correct.

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by Julivas(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Emusan:

So what is the GOOD NEWS isa was preaching to his people.
The good news is this

“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, because the Lord hath anointed Me to preach good tidings unto the meek. He hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound,

To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn,

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He might be glorified.”

In addition to this above
The good news is also about the living and acceptable sacrifice He, Jesus Christ offered for all. No longer need to offer ram or sheep for the atonement of sin, but by using the Blood of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Hallelujah. .

2 Likes

Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by true2god: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
smoy:
The Tora, Injil, Zebura etc are all from Allah and in Allah's mercy and wisdom decided to abrogate them all and for the one Allah coursed to be forgetting are not more part of the Qur'an, haven said that, on accuracy of Qur'an, several companies of the prophet do write down the revelation as they were recited by the Prophet and he asked each one of them to recite what they wrote back to back, one by one for Him to make sure they were all correct.
So you are saying that there are some so-called revelations from allahh that are no longer in the Quran? That's good. So where are the earlier revelations that are no longer in the Quran? Do you mean they are lost forever, like a corrupt file on a computer system that is lost and irrecoverable? If you can open your mind, you will learn that both the abrogated surah and the replaced surah are all in your Quran.

Concerning the scribes that helped Mohammed write his Quran, some of them write things completely different from what Mohammed dictated. One of the sahabas that deceived Mohammed, when writing down his so-called revelation, is Abdullah ibn Sa'ad ibn Abi Saar. He is the foster brother of Uthman ibn Affan, the 3rd rightly guided khalifah. You can read Sirah rasul allahh by ibn Hisham to get more clue. You can also check this info online.

Abdullah ibn Saab ibn Abi Saar, upon learning that Mohammed's alleged revelations were fake, left Islam and went back to mecca to tell the Meccans that he doctored some of what Mohammed asked him to write and that Mohammed willingly accepted his suggestions on the modifications of the so-called revelations. If Mohammed was proofreading what the sahabas were writing, this wouldn't have happened, that is scribal errors.

If one of the scribes can manipulate the content of the Quran, what about other scribes who choosed to remain discreet?

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by smoy: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
true2god:
So you are saying that there are some so-called revelations from allahh that are no longer in the Quran? That's good. So where are the earlier revelations that are no longer in the Quran? Do you mean they are lost forever, like a corrupt file on a computer system that is lost and irrecoverable? If you can open your mind, you will learn that both the abrogated surah and the replaced surah are all in your Quran.

Concerning the scribes that helped Mohammed write his Quran, some of them write things completely different from what Mohammed dictated. One of the sahabas that deceived Mohammed, when writing down his so-called revelation, is Abdullah ibn Sa'ad ibn Abi Saar. He is the foster brother of Uthman ibn Affan, the 3rd rightly guided khalifah. You can read Sirah rasul allahh by ibn Hisham to get more clue. You can also check this info online.

Abdullah ibn Saab ibn Abi Saar, upon learning that Mohammed's alleged revelations were fake, left Islam and went back to mecca to tell the Meccans that he doctored some of what Mohammed asked him to write and that Mohammed willingly accepted his suggestions on the modifications of the so-called revelations. If Mohammed was proofreading what the sahabas were writing, this wouldn't have happened, that is scribal errors.

If one of the scribes can manipulate the content of the Quran, what about other scribes who choosed to remain discreet?
Tora, Injil and zebur abrogated by Allah are not Qur'an, use your God given logic brother, if what Muhammad detected was written in error deliberately or by mistake or He himself fabricated the Qur'an you could have several contradiction, errors, scientific fallacy like what we have today in the bible

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by mujahid777(m): 1:58am On Nov 09, 2017
true2god:
[s]So you are saying that there are some so-called revelations from allahh that are no longer in the Quran? That's good. So where are the earlier revelations that are no longer in the Quran? Do you mean they are lost forever, like a corrupt file on a computer system that is lost and irrecoverable? If you can open your mind, you will learn that both the abrogated surah and the replaced surah are all in your Quran.

If one of the scribes can manipulate the content of the Quran, what about other scribes who choosed to remain discreet? [/s]
Stop peddling your silly conspiracy theories,talk facts undecided
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by true2god: 5:22am On Nov 09, 2017
mujahid777:

Stop peddling your silly conspiracy theories,talk facts undecided
Ya, Islam is 100% conspiracy theory, especially the hadith narrations. See below:

Narrated Sa’d: On the day when Mecca was conquered, the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) gave protection to the people except four men and two women and he named them. Ibn AbuSarh was one of them. He then narrated the tradition. He said: Ibn Abi Sarh hid himself with Uthman ibn Affan. When the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) called the people to take the oath of allegiance, he brought him and made him stand before the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him). He said: Apostle of Allah, receive the oath of allegiance from him. He raised his head and looked at him thrice, denying him every time. After the third time he received his oath. He then turned to his companions and said: Is not there any intelligent man among you who would stand to this (man) when he saw me desisting from receiving the oath of allegiance, and kill him? They replied: We do not know, Apostle of Allah, what lies in your heart; did you not give us an hint with your eye? He said: It is not proper for a prophet to have a treacherous eye. (Abu Dawud 14:2677)

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: Abdullah ibn AbuSarh used to write (the revelation) for the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him). Satan made him slip, and he joined the infidels. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) commanded to kill him on the day of Conquest (of Mecca). Uthman ibn Affan sought protection for him. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) gave him protection. (Abu Dawud 38:4345)

Narrated Sa’d ibn AbuWaqqas: On the day of the conquest of Mecca, Abdullah ibn Sa’d ibn AbuSarh hid himself with Uthman ibn Affan. He brought him and made him stand before the Prophet (peace be upon him), and said: Accept the allegiance of Abdullah, Apostle of Allah! He raised his head and looked at him three times, refusing him each time, but accepted his allegiance after the third time. Then turning to his companions, he said: Was not there a wise man among you who would stand up to him when he saw that I had withheld my hand from accepting his allegiance, and kill him? They said: We did not know what you had in your heart, Apostle of Allah! Why did you not give us a signal with your eye? He said: It is not advisable for a Prophet to play deceptive tricks with the eyes.” (Abu Dawud 38:4346)
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by true2god: 6:02am On Nov 09, 2017
true2god:
Ya, Islam is 100% conspiracy theory, especially the hadith narrations. See below:

Narrated Sa’d: On the day when Mecca was conquered, the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) gave protection to the people except four men and two women and he named them. Ibn AbuSarh was one of them. He then narrated the tradition. He said: Ibn Abi Sarh hid himself with Uthman ibn Affan. When the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) called the people to take the oath of allegiance, he brought him and made him stand before the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him). He said: Apostle of Allah, receive the oath of allegiance from him. He raised his head and looked at him thrice, denying him every time. After the third time he received his oath. He then turned to his companions and said: Is not there any intelligent man among you who would stand to this (man) when he saw me desisting from receiving the oath of allegiance, and kill him? They replied: We do not know, Apostle of Allah, what lies in your heart; did you not give us an hint with your eye? He said: It is not proper for a prophet to have a treacherous eye. (Abu Dawud 14:2677)

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: Abdullah ibn AbuSarh used to write (the revelation) for the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him). Satan made him slip, and he joined the infidels. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) commanded to kill him on the day of Conquest (of Mecca). Uthman ibn Affan sought protection for him. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) gave him protection. (Abu Dawud 38:4345)

Narrated Sa’d ibn AbuWaqqas: On the day of the conquest of Mecca, Abdullah ibn Sa’d ibn AbuSarh hid himself with Uthman ibn Affan. He brought him and made him stand before the Prophet (peace be upon him), and said: Accept the allegiance of Abdullah, Apostle of Allah! He raised his head and looked at him three times, refusing him each time, but accepted his allegiance after the third time. Then turning to his companions, he said: Was not there a wise man among you who would stand up to him when he saw that I had withheld my hand from accepting his allegiance, and kill him? They said: We did not know what you had in your heart, Apostle of Allah! Why did you not give us a signal with your eye? He said: It is not advisable for a Prophet to play deceptive tricks with the eyes.” (Abu Dawud 38:4346)
More:

The scribes of Muhammad were 42 in number. `Abdallah Ibn Sarh al-`Amiri was one of them, and he was the first Quraishite among those who wrote in Mecca before he turned away from Islam. He started saying, “I used to direct Muhammad wherever I willed. He would dictate to me ‘Most High, All-Wise’, and I would write down ‘All-Wise’ only. Then he would say, ‘Yes it is all the same’. On a certain occasion he said, ‘Write such and such’, but I wrote ‘Write’ only, and he said, ‘Write whatever you like.'” So when this scribe exposed Muhammad, he wrote in the Qur’an, “And who does greater evil than he who forges against God a lie, or says, ‘To me it has been revealed’, when naught has been revealed to him.” So on the day Muhammad conquered Mecca, he commanded his scribe to be killed. But the scribe fled to `Uthman Ibn `Affan, because `Uthman was his foster brother (his mother suckled `Uthman). `Uthman, therefore, kept him away from Muhammad. After the people calmed down, `Uthman brought the scribe to Muhammad and sought protection for him. Muhammad kept silent for a long time, after which he said yes. When `Uthman had left, Muhammad said “I only kept silent so that you (the people) should kill him.”” (Al-Sirah by al-‘Iraqi)
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by true2god: 6:07am On Nov 09, 2017
true2god:
More:

The scribes of Muhammad were 42 in number. `Abdallah Ibn Sarh al-`Amiri was one of them, and he was the first Quraishite among those who wrote in Mecca before he turned away from Islam. He started saying, “I used to direct Muhammad wherever I willed. He would dictate to me ‘Most High, All-Wise’, and I would write down ‘All-Wise’ only. Then he would say, ‘Yes it is all the same’. On a certain occasion he said, ‘Write such and such’, but I wrote ‘Write’ only, and he said, ‘Write whatever you like.'” So when this scribe exposed Muhammad, he wrote in the Qur’an, “And who does greater evil than he who forges against God a lie, or says, ‘To me it has been revealed’, when naught has been revealed to him.” So on the day Muhammad conquered Mecca, he commanded his scribe to be killed. But the scribe fled to `Uthman Ibn `Affan, because `Uthman was his foster brother (his mother suckled `Uthman). `Uthman, therefore, kept him away from Muhammad. After the people calmed down, `Uthman brought the scribe to Muhammad and sought protection for him. Muhammad kept silent for a long time, after which he said yes. When `Uthman had left, Muhammad said “I only kept silent so that you (the people) should kill him.”” (Al-Sirah by al-‘Iraqi)
More facts:

“The apostle had instructed his commanders when they entered Mecca only to fight those who resisted them except a small number who were to be killed even if they were found beneath the curtains of the Kaaba. Among them was `Abdullah b. Sa`d, brother of the B. `Amir b. Lu’ayy. The reason he ordered him to be killed was that he had been a Muslim and used to write down revelation; then he apostatized and returned to Qurahysh [Mecca] and fled to `Uthman b. `Affan whose foster brother he was. The latter hid him until he brought him to the apostle after the situation in Mecca was tranquil, and asked that he might be granted immunity. They allege that the apostle remained silent for a long time till finally he said yes. When `Uthman had left he [Muhammad] said to his companions who were sitting around him, “I kept silent so that one of you might get up and strike off his head!” One of the Ansar [Muhammad’s helpers from Medina] said, “Then why didn’t you give me a sign, O apostle of God?” He [Muhammad] answered that a prophet does not kill by pointing.” (Sirat Rasul Allah by ibn Ishaq, p. 550)
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by true2god: 6:26am On Nov 09, 2017
smoy:
Tora, Injil and zebur abrogated by Allah are not Qur'an, use your God given logic brother, if what Muhammad detected was written in error deliberately or by mistake or He himself fabricated the Qur'an you could have several contradiction, errors, scientific fallacy like what we have today in the bible
Abrogated surah:
There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.(Quran 2:256). This surah was revealed in Mecca when Mohammed was weak and oppressed.

Latest/newest surah:
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled. (Quran 9:29). This surah was revealed in Medina when Mohammed had become powerful and commanded a large army. He also became a tyrant and a dictator in Medina. Thanks be to allahh, the all-knowing and all-wise. allahhuu ragbarr!
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by Emusan(m): 6:50am On Nov 09, 2017
smoy:
not an insult but miracle for unlettered man to bring the never reversed or edited book called Qur'an with accurate scientific prediction for the mankind for internal life as well as good living. your question was answered for the gospel.

So the other books are edited before they were sent right

Besides, you haven't answered the question @OP raised, how was the Gospel (The good new) was GIVEN to Isa?

The point here is HOW
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by mujahid777(m): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2017
true2god:
More:

“And who does greater evil than he who
forges against God a lie, or says, ‘To me it has been revealed’, when naught
has been revealed to him.”
This verse is a Meccan verse.This alone proves that all what you quoted is a lie,and why are even telling us how one of his over 40 scribes became an apostate undecided
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by true2god: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2017
mujahid777:

“And who does greater evil than he who
forges against God a lie, or says, ‘To me it has been revealed’, when naught
has been revealed to him.”
This verse is a Meccan verse.This alone proves that all what you quoted is a lie,and why are even telling us how one of his over 40 scribes became an apostate undecided
Whether this verse was revealed in Mecca or Medina does not change the fact that one of Mohammed's secretary was writing things quite different from what Mohammed dictated and jibril did not correct Mohammed of this grave manipulation. This verse you quoted actually supported my point.

Please read my post again. I quoted Islamic source in all my references and none of the Islamic sources said 40 scribes became apostates. What the source said was that Mohammed used about 40 scribes to write the Qur'an and the name of one of the scribe is Abdullah ibn Sa'ad ibn Abi sarh, the stepbrother of Uthman ibn Affan, the 3rd rightly guided khalifah, who later left Islam when he discovered that no any jibril spoke to Mohammed. Abdullah ibn Sa'ad went back to Mecca, from Medina, to tell the Meccans that Mohammed was fake, hence he was marked for execution when Mohammed reconquered Mecca. He was however saved by the intervention of his stepbrother.

This information might be new to you and its unfortunate that I will be the one teaching you Islamic history as contained in your sirah and the sunnah of Abu Dawood.
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by mujahid777(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2017
true2god:
Whether this verse was revealed in Mecca or Medina does not change the fact that one of Mohammed's secretary was writing things quite different from what Mohammed dictated and jibril did not correct Mohammed of this grave manipulation. This verse you quoted actually supported my point.

Please read my post again. I quoted Islamic source in all my references and none of the Islamic sources said 40 scribes became apostates. What the source said was that Mohammed used about 40 scribes to write the Qur'an and the name of one of the scribe is Abdullah ibn Sa'ad ibn Abi sarh, the stepbrother of Uthman ibn Affan, the 3rd rightly guided khalifah, who later left Islam when he discovered that no any jibril spoke to Mohammed. Abdullah ibn Sa'ad went back to Mecca, from Medina, to tell the Meccans that Mohammed was fake, hence he was marked for execution when Mohammed reconquered Mecca. He was however saved by the intervention of his stepbrother.

This information might be new to you and its unfortunate that I will be the one teaching you Islamic history as contained in your sirah and the sunnah of Abu Dawood.
You guys keep using false narrations that even if they were true,still doesn't prove a thing.If He changed the Qur'an as you claim,then what about His(SAW) numerous companions who memorised the Qur'an instantly as It comes.What about His(SAW) remaining 41 scribes who also wrote It down?
Abdullah also betrayed the Meccans,that he will make up some story to gain back their acceptance is just so predictable,that is,infact,what the story is all about.
Now,to seal this argument.You didn't also add that Abdullah later became a highly prominent Muslim leader and died a pious Muslim smiley.Now go hide yourself somewhere undecided
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by smoy: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2017
Emusan:

So the other books are edited before they were sent right

Besides, you haven't answered the question @OP raised, how was the Gospel (The good new) was GIVEN to Isa?

The point here is HOW
other books were edited after the departure of the prophet entrusted with this books, like bible you can clearly see the hand of human in it, in this we have revise, revise standard and revise of the revises and today we have over 50 different types of bible which each one is either slightly or wholly deffer from another and that gives rooms for contradiction and error of manipulation.

the question was answered go back and read my first comment on this topic.

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by smoy: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2017
true2god:
Abrogated surah:
There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.(Quran 2:256). This surah was revealed in Mecca when Mohammed was weak and oppressed.

Latest/newest surah:
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled. (Quran 9:29). This surah was revealed in Medina when Mohammed had become powerful and commanded a large army. He also became a tyrant and a dictator in Medina. Thanks be to allahh, the all-knowing and all-wise. allahhuu ragbarr!
cant you talk without insult?
now these verses you quoted are instruction given at a particular time as the situation warranted, the first one said no computation in religion and this still stand till today and never any verse abrogated this verse and the second was an instruction to fight those who fight them back as Allah has advised the prophet not to do so until He gives order and later this instruction came, this does not means now you can force people to Islam, tole another path pls.

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by true2god: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2017
mujahid777:

You guys keep using false narrations that even if they were true,still doesn't prove a thing.If He changed the Qur'an as you claim,then what about His(SAW) numerous companions who memorised the Qur'an instantly as It comes.What about His(SAW) remaining 41 scribes who also wrote It down?
Abdullah also betrayed the Meccans,that he will make up some story to gain back their acceptance is just so predictable,that is,infact,what the story is all about.
Now,to seal this argument.You didn't also add that Abdullah later became a highly prominent Muslim leader and died a pious Muslim smiley.Now go hide yourself somewhere undecided
Your statements are incoherent. You questioned the integrity of Abdullah in Sa'ad and you also praised him for being good Muslim and later dying a pious Muslim.

Abdullah ibn saad had no choice but to come back to Islam because Mohammed and his men already marked him for execution, alongside other 5 meccan rebels. If not for his strong brother, uthman ibn Affan (one of the most reelected companions), Mohammed would have executed him as well. Mohammed was not even happy that he escaped death and blamed his soldiers for not taking the initiative by killing him immediately, even without his formal authorization. This is simple comprehension bro!

If one of the scribes can be so compromised, how can we trust the other scribes? If not that Abdullah ibn Sa'ad blew his whistle, no one would have known how much he manipulated Mohammed in writing some surah of the Quran. What about other scribes who chosed to remain silent, unlike Abdullah ibn Affan?

You said the Quran was memorized by Muslims in Mohammed's era. Yes, but many of them died in the battle of yamama hence some surah also lost with the dead. Besides, some surah are found in the hadith but never included in the Quran. The verses of stoning are never included in the Quran but can be found in the hadith of bukhari and sunnah ibn maggah (hadith number 1944).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's 2019 Prophecies: "I See Igbo Presidency In 2023, Apc Wins Lago / Pan Is The Pedophile God Of The New World Order / Spiritual Fact About Cinnamon Stick You May Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.