Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion (2180 Views)

What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / 'House On The Rock' Elder Femi Gbajabiamila Turns Muslim To Become SPEAKER / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by true2god: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2017
smoy:
cant you talk without insult?
now these verses you quoted are instruction given at a particular time as the situation warranted, the first one said no computation in religion and this still stand till today and never any verse abrogated this verse and the second was an instruction to fight those who fight them back as Allah has advised the prophet not to do so until He gives order and later this instruction came, this does not means now you can force people to Islam, tole another path pls.
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled. (Quran 9:29).

The instruction above is very clear, except you are a Muslim. See the hadith below that further show more light on this.

Narrated Anas ibn Malik ; Uthman ibn AbuSulayman: The Prophet (peace be upon him) sent Khalid ibn al-Walid to Ukaydir of Dumah. He was seized and they brought him to him (i.e. the Prophet). He spared his life and made peace with him on condition that he should pay jizyah (poll-tax).
Sunan Abu Dawud 19:3031

On the above, your prophet abducted someone and only spared him life if he agreed to pay the Islamic extortion money called the jizya.

He who holds fast to his religion, Judaism or Christianity, is not to be tempted from it. It is incumbent on them to pay the jizyah protection tax. For every adult, male or female, free or slave, one full denarius, or its value in al-ma'afir [fine cloth]. He who pays that to the Messenger has the protection of Allah and His Messenger, and he who holds back from it is the enemy of Allah and His Messenger.
Al-Tabari, Vol. 9, p. 75

In the above, Mohammed asked Muslims not to attack the Jews and the Christians as long as they pay the jizya.

Allah said, (until they pay the Jizyah), if they do not choose to embrace Islam, (with willing submission), in defeat and subservience, (and feel themselves subdued.), disgraced, humiliated and belittled. Therefore, Muslims are not allowed to honor the people of Dhimmah or elevate them above Muslims, for they are miserable, disgraced and humiliated. Muslim recorded from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet said, "Do not initiate the Salam to the Jews and Christians, and if you meet any of them in a road, force them to its narrowest alley." This is why the Leader of the faithful `Umar bin Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, demanded his well-known conditions be met by the Christians, these conditions that ensured their continued humiliation, degradation and disgrace.(
Tafsir Ibn Kathir)

Even the tasfir of Ibn kathir, the most authoritative tasfir in islam, specified how Muslims should treat the Christians and Jews in an Islamic state. There is nowhere it said Muslims were under threat.

Islam is a religion of oppressors and naturally born tyrants.
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by smoy: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2017
true2god:
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled. (Quran 9:29).

The instruction above is very clear, except you are a Muslim. See the hadith below that further show more light on this.

Narrated Anas ibn Malik ; Uthman ibn AbuSulayman: The Prophet (peace be upon him) sent Khalid ibn al-Walid to Ukaydir of Dumah. He was seized and they brought him to him (i.e. the Prophet). He spared his life and made peace with him on condition that he should pay jizyah (poll-tax).
Sunan Abu Dawud 19:3031

On the above, your prophet abducted someone and only spared him life if he agreed to pay the Islamic extortion money called the jizya.

He who holds fast to his religion, Judaism or Christianity, is not to be tempted from it. It is incumbent on them to pay the jizyah protection tax. For every adult, male or female, free or slave, one full denarius, or its value in al-ma'afir [fine cloth]. He who pays that to the Messenger has the protection of Allah and His Messenger, and he who holds back from it is the enemy of Allah and His Messenger.
Al-Tabari, Vol. 9, p. 75

In the above, Mohammed asked Muslims not to attack the Jews and the Christians as long as they pay the jizya.

Allah said, (until they pay the Jizyah), if they do not choose to embrace Islam, (with willing submission), in defeat and subservience, (and feel themselves subdued.), disgraced, humiliated and belittled. Therefore, Muslims are not allowed to honor the people of Dhimmah or elevate them above Muslims, for they are miserable, disgraced and humiliated. Muslim recorded from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet said, "Do not initiate the Salam to the Jews and Christians, and if you meet any of them in a road, force them to its narrowest alley." This is why the Leader of the faithful `Umar bin Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, demanded his well-known conditions be met by the Christians, these conditions that ensured their continued humiliation, degradation and disgrace.(
Tafsir Ibn Kathir)

Even the tasfir of Ibn kathir, the most authoritative tasfir in islam, specified how Muslims should treat the Christians and Jews in an Islamic state. There is nowhere it said Muslims were under threat.

Islam is a religion of oppressors and naturally born tyrants.
so what your point?
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by Emusan(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
smoy:
other books were edited after the departure of the prophet entrusted with this books, like bible you can clearly see the hand of human in it, in this we have revise, revise standard and revise of the revises and today we have over 50 different types of bible which each one is either slightly or wholly deffer from another and that gives rooms for contradiction and error of manipulation.

the question was answered go back and read my first comment on this topic.

I give up on you immediately I see you comparing two BIBLE VERSIONS/TRANSLATIONS as various Bible.

It's like saying Yusuf Ali's Version or Dawood's version are different types of Qur'an.

This is the same mistake Muhammad made when he thought, Zabul(Psalms) was written by David or Jesus is one who wrote Gospel.

I see you stylishly avoided my first question, which is: what is the ACTUAL good news that Allah gave your Isa?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by mujahid777(m): 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
true2god:
Your statements are incoherent. You questioned the integrity of Abdullah in Sa'ad and you also praised him for being good Muslim and later dying a pious Muslim.

Abdullah ibn saad had no choice but to come back to Islam because Mohammed and his men already marked him for execution, alongside other 5 meccan rebels. If not for his strong brother, uthman ibn Affan (one of the most reelected companions), Mohammed would have executed him as well. Mohammed was not even happy that he escaped death and blamed his soldiers for not taking the initiative by killing him immediately, even without his formal authorization. This is simple comprehension bro!

If one of the scribes can be so compromised, how can we trust the other scribes? If not that Abdullah ibn Sa'ad blew his whistle, no one would have known how much he manipulated Mohammed in writing some surah of the Quran. What about other scribes who chosed to remain silent, unlike Abdullah ibn Affan?

You said the Quran was memorized by Muslims in Mohammed's era. Yes, but many of them died in the battle of yamama hence some surah also lost with the dead. Besides, some surah are found in the hadith but never included in the Quran. The verses of stoning are never included in the Quran but can be found in the hadith of bukhari and sunnah ibn maggah (hadith number 1944).
I'm not here to argue with you.What I've said should be clear for any who's reasonable.

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by smoy: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
Emusan:

I give up on you immediately I see you comparing two BIBLE VERSIONS/TRANSLATIONS as various Bible.

It's like saying Yusuf Ali's Version or Dawood's version are different types of Qur'an.

This is the same mistake Muhammad made when he thought, Zabul(Psalms) was written by David or Jesus is one who wrote Gospel.

I see you stylishly avoided my first question, which is: what is the ACTUAL good news that Allah gave your Isa?
Injil was sent to Isa and not news.
different translation you said? no i mean different bible, the bible of Catholic has about 7 more books than others, then RSV said because of great defect the KJV has made for the call by the 50 different denomination to revise the bible after that another revise standard came out, then among many are book of Momoh, Queen Jams version, satanic version etc

now my questioned is son and servant are they the same or nearest in meaning ? Act 3:13The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.(KJV)

read same Act 3:13 from RSV The God of Abraham and of Isaac and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified his servant[a] Jesus, whom you delivered up and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release him.
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by true2god: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
smoy:
so what your point?
Read your post concerning Quran 9:29 as given below:

the second was an instruction to fight those who fight them back as Allah has advised the prophet not to do so until He gives order and later this instruction came, this does not means now you can force people to Islam, tole another path pls.'

So my point is this, Qur'an 9:29 never asked Muslims to fight who fought them but to fight people based on their beliefs and force them to Islam. Christians and Jews are however exempted as long as they pay the jizya and feel humiliated. See hadith below:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah 's Apostle said, " I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' and whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' his life and property will be saved by me except for Islamic law, and his accounts will be with Allah, (either to punish him or to forgive him.)" sahih bukhari 4:52:196.

This is only to burst your lies on Quran 9:29.
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by smoy: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
true2god:
Read your post concerning Quran 9:29 as given below:

the second was an instruction to fight those who fight them back as Allah has advised the prophet not to do so until He gives order and later this instruction came, this does not means now you can force people to Islam, tole another path pls.'

So my point is this, Qur'an 9:29 never asked Muslims to fight who fought them but to fight people based on their beliefs and force them to Islam. Christians and Jews are however exempted as long as they pay the jizya and feel humiliated. See hadith below:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah 's Apostle said, " I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' and whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' his life and property will be saved by me except for Islamic law, and his accounts will be with Allah, (either to punish him or to forgive him.)" sahih bukhari 4:52:196.

This is only to burst your lies on Quran 9:29.
let me take you to school first, do you know for how many years the nonbelievers of mecca and their friends has been killing Muslim and Allah has severally told Muhammad that he should not fight them yet and be patience, but for year, these Kafiruns stop not from the killing, force to exile the Muslim with all the properties confiscated by the Kafirruns and the Muhammad has no alternative than to defend themselves against the oppressors, now comes the revelation of the Suratul Taobah, permitting the Muslims to now fight for their lives in defense.

then among these people are people who surrender or forced to and then there territory now fall under the rule of Islam, for good gesture of the Prophet Muhammad no one will fight or kill these people again and all their property and territory are save guards against internal and external attack and in return tax need to be collected by Muslims to maintain law and order of these state. read the whole surah if you need to lean more.

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by Emusan(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
smoy:
Injil was sent to Isa and not news.

You see where the problem lies now. You like Muhammad only after words and not the meaning which has given rise to many misunderstanding and misconception of spiritual words used in the Bible.

Injil according to ALL Islamic scholars means GOSPEL and Gospel simply means GOOD NEWS or GLAD TIDING!

So what is the ACTUAL good news given to your Isa by Allah?

different translation you said? no i mean different bible, the bible of Catholic has about 7 more books than others, then RSV said because of great defect the KJV has made for the call by the 50 different denomination to revise the bible after that another revise standard came out, then among many are book of Momoh, Queen Jams version, satanic version etc

now my questioned is son and servant are they the same or nearest in meaning ? Act 3:13The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.(KJV)

read same Act 3:13 from RSV The God of Abraham and of Isaac and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified his servant[a] Jesus, whom you delivered up and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release him.

I don't want us to derail this thread with this, you can open a new thread about this and invite me if you mind.
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by smoy: 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Emusan:

You see where the problem lies now. You like Muhammad only after words and not the meaning which has given rise to many misunderstanding and misconception of spiritual words used in the Bible.
i don't get this

Emusan:
Injil according to ALL Islamic scholars means GOSPEL and Gospel simply means GOOD NEWS or GLAD TIDING!

So what is the ACTUAL good news given to your Isa by Allah?
yes Injil was translated to Gospel as the bible said in mark 1:14, Luke 20:1 One day, as he was teaching the people in the temple and preaching the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes with the elders came up

this is the book given to Jesus and inside this book contained laws, guidance, good news or glide tidings etc but the gospel is not translated to good news (not the second meaning) but the bible writer misplaces the gospel with good news. gospel is gospel and injil is injil but inside it, it contain including good news etc

Emusan:
I don't want us to derail this thread with this, you can open a new thread about this and invite me if you mind.
sure.
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by Maamin(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
smoy:

[s]yes Injil was translated to Gospel as the bible said in mark 1:14, Luke 20:1 One day, as he was teaching the people in the temple and preaching the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes with the elders came up

this is the book given to Jesus and inside this book contained laws, guidance, good news or glide tidings etc but the gospel is not translated to good news (not the second meaning) but the bible writer misplaces the gospel with good news. gospel is gospel and injil is injil but inside it, it contain including good news etc[/s]

Crap... angry
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by oladele97: 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Following
Re: I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion by smoy: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2017
Maamin:

Crap... angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Salvation Ministries Built Home For The Elderly, See Tweet / Should The Old Testament Laws Be Observed In The Modern Era? / Roman Catholic And Protestant Confessions About Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.