Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

SHOCKING STORY: How One Smart Man Robbed A Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Onitsha - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SHOCKING STORY: How One Smart Man Robbed A Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Onitsha (1081 Views)

Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) / Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) / Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING STORY: How One Smart Man Robbed A Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Onitsha by fingard02k(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2017
Luxurious bus travlers
Shocking story of how a young man single handedly robbed a fully loaded luxurious bus coming from Lagos to Onitsha.

The smart thief robbed the passenger by giving them the impression that his partners named X,Y,Z are also in the bus by instructing them on what to do tothe passengers should anyone try to challenge or not cooperate with him.

Kelechi Kenneth Igwoko, One of the victims robbed in the bus narrates how the whole incident happened:

“Yesterday on our way to Onitsha from Lagos in a luxury-bus, a well dressed ugly looking young man stood up and pulled a gun out of his pocket and shouted “keep quiet everyone, face down, close your eyes and remain where you are” Then we were along the highway in the Benin bushes. There was silence throughout.

“The man continued “X, take cover, Y, shoot if you see any funny movement, Z, don’t leave your duty post at all. I panicked to the point of urinating on my pant but. The next thing I remember foot steps of the man.

“Then a tap came on my back and handed over my wallet containing my ID cards, ATM cards and some mony. The operation lasted for about 30 minutes after which the man shouted on the driver to stop.

“With one corner of my eye, I saw the man gently leave the bus with his exploit, asking X, Y and Z to remain in the bus ’till the next junction. Until we reached Onitsha Central Police Station, no one came out of the bus and we realized we had been robbed by one man.

“We are still in police custody trying to resolve questions such: can an entire luxury b

READ MORE here >>>
http://www.enzyhub.com/shocking-story-how-one-smart-man-robbed-a-luxurious-bus-from-lagos-to-onitsha/

lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: SHOCKING STORY: How One Smart Man Robbed A Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Onitsha by fingard02k(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2017

Re: SHOCKING STORY: How One Smart Man Robbed A Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Onitsha by PointZerom: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2017
They were two not one, unless you don't want to add the driver.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING STORY: How One Smart Man Robbed A Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Onitsha by DozieInc(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2017
This one serious.
Re: SHOCKING STORY: How One Smart Man Robbed A Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Onitsha by 2shure: 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
see as men dey use tactics.
did he collect the pin
whats tbe use of disarming his victims if he ddnt get tbe atm pins.
onwa december
by hook or crook
na wa o
Re: SHOCKING STORY: How One Smart Man Robbed A Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Onitsha by Ken4Christ: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
2shure:
see as men dey use tactics.
did he collect the pin
whats tbe use of disarming his victims if he ddnt get tbe atm pins.
onwa december
by hook or crook
na wa o

It's even possible it was a toy gun. Fear is not good. No one was brave to knock him down. Who wan die?
Re: SHOCKING STORY: How One Smart Man Robbed A Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Onitsha by Ken4Christ: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
I thought they usually search all passengers before entering the buses?
Re: SHOCKING STORY: How One Smart Man Robbed A Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Onitsha by RaaGhu: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lies from the pits of Kirikiri!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING STORY: How One Smart Man Robbed A Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Onitsha by DONFASZY(m): 1:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Power of Gun
Re: SHOCKING STORY: How One Smart Man Robbed A Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Onitsha by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Unbelievable angry

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) / Women Expose A Man And His Nudes After He Slid Into Their DMS To Send Them Dicks / Suspected Cultist Shot Dead A Final Yr Student Last Night In Oko(graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.