Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Help Your Advice Needed Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Your Advice Needed Please (851 Views)

Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. / Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Your Advice Needed Please by Esomchi44(m): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2017
Hi guyz
I really need your advise for a friend of mine
He and his parents aren't in good terms and it all started when the nigga started to keep beards right now the beards has grown and d guy insist that he isn't barbing it off
He even told me DAT he wants it to be like Ice Prince beards before he starts trimming them and the parents has concluded that if he doesn't barb the beards off they won't pay his school fees nor help in anytin that consigns him and this kept him worries and scared
He loves his beards and wouldn't want to cut it off
but he doesn't know how to go about his parents
The guy age is 18
Igbo boy
Still in school(Poly)
Re: Help Your Advice Needed Please by Mrjo(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2017
Tell ur guy to study hard and leave beard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Your Advice Needed Please by yomi007k(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2017
grin

Tell him to grow more beards n bcom Oliver d Coke.....

Kudos to his parents ganster style..if na me I go arrange d yeye kid n shave it off his face.

1 Like

Re: Help Your Advice Needed Please by 2dice01: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Tell him to grow more beards n bcom Oliver d Coke.....

Kudos to his parents ganster style..if na me I go arrange d yeye kid n shave it off his face.
grin Oliver de coke
Re: Help Your Advice Needed Please by yomi007k(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2017
2dice01:
grin Oliver de coke

U must be an old man because all ds kids dont know dt man....

Dt is d Rick Ross of Nigeria dt year....man I don dey old oo undecided
Re: Help Your Advice Needed Please by 2dice01: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2017
yomi007k:

U must be an old man because all ds kids dont know dt man....

Dt is d Rick Ross of Nigeria dt year....man I don dey old oo undecided
well am not old

Still young actually am 12 grin

But i love history...i love reading about people
Re: Help Your Advice Needed Please by Esomchi44(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2017
Mrjo:
Tell ur guy to study hard and leave beard
Boss the guy dey read well
Him dey try for education aspects
Re: Help Your Advice Needed Please by Mrjo(m): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2017
Esomchi44:

Boss the guy dey read well
Him dey try for education aspects
thats should be his worry nw after school he can nw grow the forest he want
Re: Help Your Advice Needed Please by Chuksteric(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
Esomchi44:
Hi guyz
I really need your advise for a friend of mine
He and his parents aren't in good terms and it all started when the nigga started to keep beards right now the beards has grown and d guy insist that he isn't barbing it off
He even told me DAT he wants it to be like Ice Prince beards before he starts trimming them and the parents has concluded that if he doesn't barb the beards off they won't pay his school fees nor help in anytin that consigns him and this kept him worries and scared
He loves his beards and wouldn't want to cut it off
but he doesn't know how to go about his parents
The guy age is 18
Igbo boy
Still in school(Poly)

I started keeping beards when I was 17 .. My dad who I thought was harsh never said anything.. He just laughed.. One day he brought his pictures and showed his friend who was always on my neck.. They did theirs.. His parents should leave him and guide him with love and care.. This is a very delicate stage of his life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gczJwxCzdrA

1 Like

Re: Help Your Advice Needed Please by ifyalways(f): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
I see no problem here. The boy should use his beards to collect him school fees for bank na.

Freedom (including dressing how you want, doing body arts, tattoo, keeping beards, piercing Nipples and all adult stuff) comes with great responsibility including paying your bills. So long as he's still under their roof and they are responsible for him, he has to obey them.

Oyibo wey una want copy dey comot from dem parents house at age twelve.

3 Likes

Re: Help Your Advice Needed Please by anoda(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
naija parents Don taya me oooo, if he get beards dem go complain if he no get dem go still complain.

let me just stay in d center joor

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Eternal Premium Furniture / A Must Read- Scientific Discovery From Balaam's Donkey / Busted My Wife In Bed With A Student – High School Teacher Confesses Dailyactive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.