Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" (28807 Views)

Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex / Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by BoneBlogger(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2018
A retired Nigerian soldier identified as Des-Dokubo Dennis, has become an online sensation after sharing pictures of him supporting his wife in her ''department''. According to the MD/CEO at Desalem Integrated Services Nigeria Ltd, his wife was very tired to cook so he decided to prepare a sumptuous vegetable soup for them to eat.

The man who is now trending online, shared pictures of him in action in the kitchen as he wrote;

YOUR WIFE IS YOUR BETTER HALF, NOT A SLAVE....

Madam was tired, so I took over the Kitchen, cooked Vegetable Soup and prepared Eba for Us to eat, Husbands should help their wives biko, you won't die....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/retired-nigerian-soldier-prepares-meal-for-his-tired-wife.html

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by maasoap(m): 9:17am On Mar 27, 2018
Good. But ehhm, are they selling eggs?

3 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2018
Corruption proceeds sighted

10 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Troublemaker007(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2018
I do this everyday for my darling wife and I don’t broadcast it.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Mynd44: 9:22am On Mar 27, 2018
He is making food.

How is this special?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Evablizin(f): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2018
Good,but he is not the first neither will he be the last.

1 Like

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2018
Wise man!!!
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Baawaa(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2018
Since when they have married he is doing this for the very first time and he is making useless noise.propaganda everywhere

1 Like

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Tycike: 10:05am On Mar 27, 2018
Why do our fathers generation like to tie wrapper.

31 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2018
Mynd44:
He is making food.

How is this special?
It could be special because it is not that common for Nigerian men to help their wives in the kitchen and he even advised the men telling them that they won't die if they do such. grin

26 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by ImaIma1(f): 10:57am On Mar 27, 2018
Nairaland guys won't like this.

They are alpha males cheesy.

They believe that if a man does chores or cook, the woman will take it for granted and lose respect for them...blah blah blah

15 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

They believe that if a man does chores or cook, the woman will take it for granted and lose respect for them...blah blah blah
I tell you madam even one marvin906 insulted me for saying such on one thread a lot of these online alpha males can be found in romance section. embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by crackhaus: 11:11am On Mar 27, 2018
I'm just wondering how he was so comfortable wearing a wrapper beneath the slacked singlet, then went ahead to post it for everyone to see.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by crackhaus: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

Oh best believe me, if your man does that every single day for two weeks, even you will start to take him for granted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Mynd44: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It could be special because it is not that common for Nigerian men to help their wives in the kitchen and he even advised the men telling them that they won't die if they do such. grin
Typical. Praising men for doing the barest minimun

1 Like

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by marvin906(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I tell you madam even one marvin906 insulted me for saying such on one thread a lot of these online alpha males can be found in romance section. embarassed

ohhhh lord here comes the mid life crises again

5 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by marvin906(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2018
i repeat to all these empty headed NL banshees
there is nothing wrong with a man helping hes wife out
in domestic chores buh he should use wisdom
give a naija woman finger she will take hand

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by ImaIma1(f): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2018
crackhaus:

Oh best believe me, if your man does that every single day for two weeks, even you will start to take him for granted.

Who said he should become the chef or maid?

Involving in the chores doesn't make him less a man

4 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by ImaIma1(f): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Alpha male indeed.

Alpha males that will still be collecting money from their women.

Some of them are only alpha males on nairaland. In their homes, they are sissy males. Roaring lions on NL and ants at home.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by marvin906(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

Alpha male indeed.

Some of them arw only alpha males on nairaland. In their homes, they sissy males. Roaring lions on NL and ants at home.

this is serious

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by crackhaus: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

Who said he should become the chef or maid?

[s]Involving in the chores doesn't make him less a man[/s]
So we are in agreement then. A husband who becomes the chef or maid will be taken for granted somewhere down the line.

Your second paragraph is besides the point and not why I quoted you.
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

Alpha male indeed.

Some of them arw only alpha males on nairaland. In their homes, they sissy males. Roaring lions on NL and ants at home.
I agree that is why I call them online alpha males.
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by ImaIma1(f): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
crackhaus:

So we are in agreement then. A husband who becomes the chef or maid will be taken for granted somewhere down the line.

Neither should i be the chef or maid. He didn't marry him to be a slave neither did i marry him to be one.

5 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by ImaIma1(f): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
crackhaus:

Neither should i be the chef or maid. He didn't marry him to be a slave neither did i marry him to be one.

He could also take me for granted if i contribute money to the house needs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Hashimyussufamao(m): 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mynd44:
Typical. Praising men for doing the barest minimun
bro help appreciate this effort a beg
www.nairaland.com/4420830/six-plus-one-tips-perfect
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
marvin906:
i repeat to all these empty headed NL banshees
there is nothing wrong with a man helping hes wife out
in domestic chores buh he should use wisdom
give a naija woman finger she will take hand

only if she's an independent lady
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by crackhaus: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

He could also take me for granted if i contribute money to the house needs
It's alright.
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by nairavsdollars(f): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
military men are more romantic than most civilians

1 Like

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mynd44:
He is making food.

How is this special?
publicity stunts bro
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
And his wife will still cheat on him, if tempted with money..

3 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by talk2percy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Must u put it on social media? That's playing to the gallery. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Person(photos) / Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) / Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.